Author Topic: New Compilation ft. Snoop Dogg, Messy Marv, JT the Bigga Figga, and The Game??!!  (Read 346 times)

The Chuuch

click here to be apart of the WESTCOAST Re-birth!!!

www.myspace.com/lix360

www.myspace.com/froggworld

www.myspace.com/fpacrecords

get ya credit card, or paypal account ready

This Westcoast classic Compilation is available online Only!!

(Sold in retail stores only in Washington State)

www.myspace.com/lix360

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Lookz Nice... 8)

Blood$

The Chuuch

Yep, every cut is bangin

We go bangers from Akon, Messy Marv, Chamillionaire, Snoop D-O- double G, The Game, JT The Bigga Figga, Zodiac (KSFM Sacramento radio), Lix dot Kong (prince of the westcoast underground)/ Dogg Pound National Clique, Akon, Menace man and more....

hit up

www.myspace.com/lix360
www.myspace.com/froggworld
www.myspace.com/fpacrecords

This compilation will only be sold in stores in Washington State

why?????

because it's available on myspace, which is worldwide

soon, we'll put it up on itunes, but thats a long wait...prolly summer...GET IT NOW!!!!!

available at www.myspace.com/lix360

bwstakeover

Can we get more Info, on tracks Feat Game? I bet Its gonna be some JT Tracks from GAme, old ones, if new ones, they are gonna  jack some mixtape shit, coz either Game Suqshed the shit with Messy Hoe and JT Suck A Dick Figga or them hoe ass, cant make- a- Dollar- without- Game- niggaz jacked Some Games tracks from Tape or some shit....

messi19

Can we get more Info, on tracks Feat Game? I bet Its gonna be some JT Tracks from GAme, old ones, if new ones, they are gonna  jack some mixtape shit, coz either Game Suqshed the shit with Messy Hoe and JT Suck A Dick Figga or them hoe ass, cant make- a- Dollar- without- Game- niggaz jacked Some Games tracks from Tape or some shit....

Messy Marv didnt really have beef with Game though right? He was just talkin slick and whatnot cuz he was on G-Unit.

And didnt JT write here on this forum that he squashed his shit wit Game durin that Atlanta birthday bash or whateva shit months ago?
But i've heard that nigga JT is a snake though.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
fuck aim getting this shit

Al Bundy

fucking groupies. eat shit.

bwstakeover

Messy Marv didnt really have beef with Game though right? He was just talkin slick and whatnot cuz he was on G-Unit.

And didnt JT write here on this forum that he squashed his shit wit Game durin that Atlanta birthday bash or whateva shit months ago?
But i've heard that nigga JT is a snake though.

nah both them niggaz Dissed 50 and Game on How we do Beat, They did Talk Greasy about Game, Messy marv and some other dude.....

Game shouldnt fuck with niggaz like that, niggaz like C bo and all them Hoe ass Ass kissing hoes, I swear to God i heard a Diss by C bo, calling 50 a snitch and all, and recently he was saying he didnt know 50, how he was a real nigga and all... :'( Nigga u will Certify Ne YO For money...>Game shouldnt fuck with people like that, its a hoe ass individuals,

I belive, IF a Nigga Dissed u once and insulted u on the level where u called u this and that, there is no Coming back from Beef, like Easy vs Dre,Game vs 50, Royce Da 59 vs D12 where he totally shitted on Em and D12 and than made peace...That is some hoe ass shit, or JAy Z vs Nas, Even GAme vs Ja....

But there is a difference when there is a Camp at War, like math vs Murda Inc and all that, and when a Nigga disses anotha Niga for no reason, like MEssy marv, They dissed 50 becoz something happened like They didnt get to 50 and their bodyguards pushed them back or some shit, and they got pissed....Soemr eall Hoe shit...

No Way Game making a track with them hoe ass niggaz,

The Chuuch

This compilation is a certified Banger!!!! Forget the beef

purchase ya copy online today!!!

www.myspace.com/lix360

"We're not into beef, just the bread"

bwstakeover

^^How about Fuck off untill u show us what Game features there are.. Ia mnot falling for another Aint NO Game Dj Taylor homemad shit...