Author Topic: What rapper should just call it quits?  (Read 1247 times)

sav-man

Re: What rapper should just call it quits?
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2008, 08:04:51 PM »
Spider Loc--he didn't have much to start with, and he hasn't shown any improvement, IMHO.

50 Cent--first album was OK, but he's just been going through the motions ever since.

Jay-Z--has enough money already and he's basically putting out shit just to stay in the game, so to speak.

Kurupt--I liked KURUPTION and THE STREETZ IS A MUTHAFUCKA (and still do),   8) and SPACE BOOGIE was half-decent, but his rhymes have become too simplistic ever since. I remember people here and on other rap message boards saying that this was because he got fucked up on drugs, but still...Unless he can get off the toot, and start writing better rhymes, I don't see him turning heads anymore.

Master P--even though you don't hear much from him these days, I saw him a few months ago on Chelsea Handler's show on E!, and he was threatening to make an album w/ Lil Romeo (I don't know if it's out yet or not). P was bragging that the CD would have "no swearing, because that age is over, blah blah blah," like he was expecting everyone to pat him on the head and tell him what a good boy he is.  ;D LOL! Seriously, though, P has basically sucked from ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME and on. Evidently, he forgot that it's called rap, not chant. More lyrics, fewer hooks, P. No more goddamn "where you at, where you at, over there, right chea..." If P wants to waste a whole song chanting, he should become a cheerleader. I'm glad that he got his money and that he's living well, but it's a case where he really doesn't have to rap anymore if he doesn't want to.

And even though it's a style (as opposed to an individual rapper), I think that hyphy "music" has gone as far as it can go. The Bay Area needs to get back to lyrics and forget the gay-ass club songs. The Bay is better than that. Just my view, though, and everyone's entitled to their's as well.  :)

PEACE!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2008, 09:12:31 PM »
What about dl4? LOL..i think they got rid of them....that stupid ass LAFFY TAFFY MUSIC.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

jbel1021

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2008, 09:16:34 PM »
Wow, what a thread I started...

messi19

« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2008, 10:01:24 PM »
Lol at these posts. I agree at the people sayin half of G-unit should retire though.

SMH at u hatin on SPI.

Lyrically Spider >>> Game, Jay Rock, Glasses and all these niggas.

"1+1 makes 2, 2+2 makes 4 the flow make dough"..daamn nigga is craaazy!! see how he used his mathmatical-flow and worldplay..so 1+1 actually makes 2..
I am fuckin' impressed! It's not only magnificent rhymes but it is also scientifically exact! This guy is a knowledge tank!

LMAO

dubscheisty

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2008, 04:19:50 AM »
Who in da fuck is tryin' to clown Keak Da Sneak!!!!!!!!!!!! That mufuka is a genis when it comes to lyrics!!!!!!!1 Don't even put him in this wack ass list!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still grinding like FAM BOBBY AND WHITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Ridin through tha town with the A frame broken!!!!!!!!! Download his shit and listen son

westside159

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2008, 04:52:14 AM »
Not a very hard question i got a list

1. chingy
2. mike jones
3. baby
4. ice t - i luv Ice t hes a true legend , but he dont have the same vibe .
5. rick ross - i cant stand that dude , hes too fake for me
6. yung joc - he has 1 song i like , but other than that hes weak
7. ying yang twinz - i cant hear 1 song by them . annoying rap group of all time

that all i can think of right now !! 8) 8)   geah

That Ese, In S.A., From C.A.

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »
Paul Wall- Once a white boy from Texas tried to convince me that Paul Wall is the greatest rapper ever. And that Snoop, Pac, and Ice Cube were NEVER any good. Why are people from Texas so fuckin stupid? Someone explain this to me...

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2008, 08:26:16 AM »
Tony yayo
Jay z
Fat joe

Sparegeez

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2008, 09:29:35 AM »
For those of you who are saying Lil Wayne, go listen to the Leak 2.

I really can't believe he's receiving this much hate ???

You guys are really putting him in the same sentence as Hurricane Chris, Soulja Boy and Tony Yayo, AMAZING.

messi19

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2008, 09:36:37 AM »

You guys are really putting him in the same sentence as Hurricane Chris, Soulja Boy and Tony Yayo, AMAZING.

Yeah, u mad?

Sparegeez

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2008, 10:14:14 AM »

Yeah, u mad?

Do I sound mad by the way I wrote that post? If I did, you're a sensitive little bitch that has no reason posting in a hop hop forum, ya dig?

Brigante

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2008, 10:44:22 AM »
2Pac. His last good album was "Makaveli - The 7 Day Theory".

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2008, 12:48:50 PM »
LMFAO! :laugh:

Sparegeez

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2008, 12:50:33 PM »

I laughed too haha. I just didn't know if he was being serious or not, so I kept it to myself.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2008, 01:01:43 PM »

I laughed too haha. I just didn't know if he was being serious or not, so I kept it to myself.

LOL, that's funny. :laugh: