Author Topic: Itunes questions  (Read 344 times)

The Purple Champ

Re: Itunes questions
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 04:11:23 PM »
http://musicbrainz.org/doc/PicardTagger

i like itunes. but then again, i also like databases...

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 07:05:43 PM »
can i used meadia monkey with ipod?

Yep, pretty damn easy too.

Although I'm not known as the biggest Ipod-fan, I helped my brother update his Ipod through Mediamonkey, and without having done it before, it took me a minute or so to realize how to sync the Ipod with the desired folders on the computer.. real quick transfer as well.

with Mediamonkey, can you transfer songs from your Ipod to other comps??

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 10:49:28 PM »
if you're running windows, you can use something like tag&rename or id3tagit to do the tagging

if you use tag&rename, it will search the freedb of tracklists/artists etc and tag your albums automatically for you, i run that over my collection every few months to see if ive missed anything
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 12:54:37 AM »
with Mediamonkey, can you transfer songs from your Ipod to other comps??

Not sure.
I think Apple have removed that possibillity for Ipods to avoid "piracy", but there's ways around it.
I know this program called Sharepod that makes that possible, but I haven't checked/tested if MediaMonkey can do the same..

if you're running windows, you can use something like tag&rename or id3tagit to do the tagging

if you use tag&rename, it will search the freedb of tracklists/artists etc and tag your albums automatically for you, i run that over my collection every few months to see if ive missed anything

Or better yet, MediaMonkey.  8) No reason to use a program for tagging and one for playing music, when you can have both in 1 program.

Best program to tag I've ever used, you can very easily tag tracks, albums, folders, playlists, even if you have a large collection.
The "Auto-tag from Web" option is sweet, it recognized all albums I've ever looked up from Amazon, and tags them in 1 second.
The "Auto-increment track numbers" feature is also cool, and "Auto-tag from filename" is good for unreleased albums or mixtapes.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 11:59:38 AM »
is it possible to use windows media player to transfer songs to your ipod?

i was thinking about buying one, but i dont want to go through tranfering all of my music from windows to itunes.

Any help?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »
is it possible to use windows media player to transfer songs to your ipod?

i was thinking about buying one, but i dont want to go through tranfering all of my music from windows to itunes.

Any help?