Author Topic: The downward spiral of England ?  (Read 758 times)

Elano

The downward spiral of England ?
« on: January 21, 2008, 06:16:33 AM »

HOME Secretary Jacqui Smith admitted yesterday she would not feel safe walking the streets of London at night – even in the poshest areas.

She echoed the fears of millions of ordinary folk who think Britain’s cities are dangerous after dark.

Asked if she would feel safe alone at night in Hackney, Ms Smith said: “Well, no, but I don’t think I’d ever have done.

“I would never have done that at any point in my life. Well, I just don’t think that’s a thing that people do, is it, really?”

Of Kensington and Chelsea she said: “I wouldn’t walk around at midnight and I’m lucky I don’t have to do that.” Shadow Home Secretary David Davis said it was “an astonishing admission”.

THIS is yob victim Susan Collins with her face “caved in” after a boozed-up hoodie killer savagely attacked her.

Sick ... Hague has been a yob since age of six

She was put on life support after being kicked to the ground and repeatedly stamped on by Nicholas Hague when she would not give him a cigarette.
The attack took place just three miles from the spot where dad Garry Newlove, 47, was kicked to death by boozy yobs last August.
Hague, 22, who has been a yob since the age of six, attacked Susan, 60, after being freed early from jail for manslaughter.
He had helped kick a man to death in the street. On the day he attacked Susan he had knocked back several litres of cider followed by two pints in a pub.
After his arrest the yob sneered to police: “She’s just an old cow.” Hague was yesterday jailed indefinitely for GBH after the assault in his home town of Warrington, Cheshire.

The judge recommended he serve at least 3½ years. Last night Susan told how the beating left her face “caved in” – separated from the middle of her skull.
Surgeons had to use four metal plates to reconstruct her face and she lost the sight in one eye. Susan said of her injuries: “I didn’t want to look at myself – I was devastated.” She is still in a wheelchair.

Former carer Susan, who had been plagued by yobs for months before the attack, said: “He could have killed me. He should not have been allowed out early.”
Hague had received an 18 month jail term in 2005 after admitting helping another man kick Gary Kneen, 31, to death in Warrington in 2004.
But he was freed shortly afterwards due to time spent on remand. Sentencing him at Warrington Crown Court yesterday, Judge Nicholas Woodward branded him a “dangerous young man”.

Brutes nailed by own CCTV

Vicious ... Daley and bouncer Mallefroy
A NIGHTCLUB owner and three thuggish employees battered a clubber in the street with a metal bar and baseball bat – and were filmed doing it by their own CCTV camera.

Fridge Bar co-owner Ralph Daley, 46, hit Luis Koonjean, 25, so hard that the 4ft bar BENT.
Doorman Frederick Mallefroy, 45 – a former US Marine – was filmed knocking Mr Koonjean to the floor before pounding him with his fists. Bar cashier Victor Reid, 42, kicked the prone victim and stamped on his head.

A fourth man, who has never been identified, hit him with the bat.
Mr Koonjean was left unconscious, and needed treatment for cuts, bruises and leg injuries.
He refused to testify against the thugs, but the police convicted them of the November attack on CCTV evidence from the club’s cameras. The images even featured the words “The Fridge”.

Inner London Crown Court heard that Mr Koonjean was part of a group of young men who shouted racist abuse and “monkey” chants at staff.
But the judge said the men had no excuse for their actions, as “bouncers are paid to be provoked”.
Judge Nicholas Philpot said: “The victim was one of a group who had caused considerable disorder and shown signs of continuing to do so.”
He added: “There was a decision that the fight had to be taken to the enemy’s camp.
“The fight was clearly not taken to every enemy available on the scene but carried to one only. He was singled out.”

Daley, of Purley, South London – co-owner of Fridge Bar in Brixton – was jailed for 18 months for violent disorder. Reid, of Brixton, got 2½ years for the same charge.
Mallefroy, of Ilford, East London – who fled the UK before the trial – was jailed for 3½ years in his absence for attempted grievous bodily harm. He is thought to be in Iraq.
Two other nightclub workers had tried to hide the metal bar before the police arrived on the night of the attack.
They were found guilty of perverting the course of justice.
Fridge co-owner Gary Baker, 37, of Marylebone, West London, was jailed for nine months, and DJ James Stephenson, 25, of Streatham, south-west London, got six months.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/article307898.ece?channel=Sun+Exclusive&clipID=1347_SUN5956

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: The downward spiral of England ?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 12:45:21 PM »
lol for a ciggerette. ROFL.

but 3 1/2 years thats a joke... we should juz all gang bang in england

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 05:21:11 PM »
England should legalize hand guns, that way the people could protect themselves against this, and all the assholes would likely shoot each other like they do in America.  I always hate when they lump in one asshole killing another asshole in L.A. or something as a homicide, or an increase in crime.  As long as they're not attacking an innocent person (which of course they do from time to time) who gives a shit if they off each other?  You'd have a lot less trouble because most of the dumbasses that would jump an innocent woman on the street in London would have already been killed by some other dumbass with a pistol. 

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 08:33:28 PM »
England should legalize hand guns, that way the people could protect themselves against this, and all the assholes would likely shoot each other like they do in America.  I always hate when they lump in one asshole killing another asshole in L.A. or something as a homicide, or an increase in crime.  As long as they're not attacking an innocent person (which of course they do from time to time) who gives a shit if they off each other?  You'd have a lot less trouble because most of the dumbasses that would jump an innocent woman on the street in London would have already been killed by some other dumbass with a pistol. 

well if it was than im sure theyd have laws more like the US

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 03:08:20 PM »

This is what I don't understand, you do make sense on a rational basis on some issues. I agree with you people in england should be allowed to own a handgun. The statistics reveal that violent crime is very much accelerating and I am a firm believer that if you have no means of defending yourself, you make yourself a target for crime. These people don't play around either so you need some form of protection. Speaking personally, I don't feel I need that kind of protection because the area I live in isn't a degenerating area. However if I was living in one of the many poverty stricken rife with crime areas, I would feel differently.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 03:58:34 PM »
first story is worse than 11 yr olds with guns

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 04:12:46 PM »

This is what I don't understand, you do make sense on a rational basis on some issues. I agree with you people in england should be allowed to own a handgun. The statistics reveal that violent crime is very much accelerating and I am a firm believer that if you have no means of defending yourself, you make yourself a target for crime. These people don't play around either so you need some form of protection. Speaking personally, I don't feel I need that kind of protection because the area I live in isn't a degenerating area. However if I was living in one of the many poverty stricken rife with crime areas, I would feel differently.

I don't get your point.  You said you don't understand something, then never said what you don't understand. All you said was how great I am and how I'm rationally the greatest poster of all time on the TOT. 

Elano

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 06:00:13 AM »
first story is worse than 11 yr olds with guns

It looks like in England they have with knives the same problem u.s.a. have with the guns