Author Topic: Rest In Peace  (Read 433 times)

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
Rest In Peace
« on: January 21, 2008, 09:06:20 AM »
Rest in Peace Mr. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  The inspiration of life and my people.  The good really do die young.....
I only fuck with 10's

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Rest In Peace
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 09:11:15 AM »
Fo' real. R.I.P.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 10:38:31 AM »
Martin Luther King was a puppet for the Jews. if ya do some research his speeches were becoming less " I have a dream bullshit" and more "straight forward and real. thats why they killed his ass. he was becoming less of a puppet. there are alot of speeches that the public hasnt seen of Martin Luther King in this transition. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 10:46:38 AM »
little something

He described the last time he spoke with Dr. King at a time when the movement was congratulating itself on the many successes achieved in the goal towards racial integration. “He was in my home and we were discussing strategy for our [continuing] struggle…. We notice he seemed distracted and troubled,” recalled Mr. Belafonte. “I’m beset with a grave question, the question is what do I do with the sense that we are integrating into a burning house,” Dr. King told his colleagues.

source: http://www.larchmontgazette.com/2005/articles/20050112belafontemlk.html

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 10:49:27 AM »
letter from burminham and the vietnam speach were both amazing, i love everything he has to say and love the strenghth he had to say it

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »
Martin Luther King was a puppet for the Jews. if ya do some research his speeches were becoming less " I have a dream bullshit" and more "straight forward and real. thats why they killed his ass. he was becoming less of a puppet. there are alot of speeches that the public hasnt seen of Martin Luther King in this transition. 

See thats tha problem with tha internet/bloggin bcuz some1 always feels like they have 2 say something 2 make a point or expose tha "downside" of shit.  now i wouldnt call him a puppet, it sounds more like they were workin as a team rather than some1 being used, especially since jews can pass 4 being white-it makes PERFECT sense and a perfect plot.  why was that even brought up???---- IF (and i stress tha IF) it was true KEEP it as a little known fact, dont try 2 disrespect tha man like that cuz if it wasnt 4 him u wouldnt even b able 2 afford cable tv so just let it be
I only fuck with 10's

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 11:42:21 AM »

See thats tha problem with tha internet/bloggin bcuz some1 always feels like they have 2 say something 2 make a point or expose tha "downside" of shit.  now i wouldnt call him a puppet, it sounds more like they were workin as a team rather than some1 being used, especially since jews can pass 4 being white-it makes PERFECT sense and a perfect plot.  why was that even brought up???---- IF (and i stress tha IF) it was true KEEP it as a little known fact, dont try 2 disrespect tha man like that cuz if it wasnt 4 him u wouldnt even b able 2 afford cable tv so just let it be
you got much to learn arthur.  lol at that cable tv comment.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 11:56:01 AM »

you got much to learn arthur.  lol at that cable tv comment.

Thats true but all i kno is that King was our hero and he faught 4 us whether is was scripted or not, fact is Dr. King was tha truth
I only fuck with 10's

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 01:21:56 PM »
R.I.P to a very talented man

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 01:43:18 PM »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »
im not hating on MLK i think he was a good guy and he did alot for the movement.

but im not into the whole peace thing, im more into the way Malcolm X thought
if they wanna use violence then u should too

thats why i hate the gandi dude, i personally think hes a retard

RIP to MLK though

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »
letter from burminham and the vietnam speach were both amazing, i love everything he has to say and love the strenghth he had to say it

This man has the most powerful voice, period.

AnybodyKilla

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 01:09:25 AM »
No the CIA along with(1)  dumb ass nigga killed king.(give a trigger to a nigga,and watch him pull it.)..homie the muslim faith is loseing everyday.I know ,cause I see it amongst muslim children,and especially amongst the women.this is a religion that kills great leaders on a daily.why is that??..hell my ex was from pakastan,and iran.nice persin woman.but that bitch would do a line(cocain)in the name of allah in a heart beat...u have to think about it(J,EGGER HOOVER)racist ass was in office then...he hated MLK with a passion!!of course he wanted him dead.just like the nation of islam had (X)killed along with hoovers blessings.why all the great ones get killed by the goverment.cause they dont want peace...oh!and hoover was a known KKK member, what you thinking cuzz.MLK was cool he rep.to the fullest..pratice what ya preach.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 01:27:25 AM »
im not hating on MLK i think he was a good guy and he did alot for the movement.

but im not into the whole peace thing, im more into the way Malcolm X thought
if they wanna use violence then u should too

thats why i hate the gandi dude, i personally think hes a retard

RIP to MLK though
Miss keys looking good in ya sig homie damn!!