Author Topic: Young Dre The Truth "Monumental Monday" - Week 10 "Closer To My Dreams"  (Read 113 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Monumental Monday has reached its tenth week since we first started bringing you this weekly feature, here on dubcnn. Through the past two and a half months, Young Dre The Truth has been expressing his feelings and thoughts in his weekly blog and the exclusive songs that go along with the blogs.

Week 10 falls on January 21st, which is Martin Luther King day all over the world, and in this week's blog called "Closer To My Dreams", Young Dre touches on MLK, his personal dreams, and how to achieve them.

This week's song, also called "Closer To My Dreams", is over the classic Goapele song "Closer", from her album "Change It All". Dre flips the songs Monumental style, and this one is definitely one of the best from the series!

Read the blog and listen to the song by clicking below:

Young Dre The Truth - Monumental Monday Week 10: Blog & Audio "Closer To My Dreams"

Enjoy this week's Monumental Monday, come back next Monday for Week 11 of Young Dre The Truth's successful series!

Blood$

just downloaded the song, about to peep it

propz  8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

That Goapele song is one of my all time favorites...

~Lucien~

Thanks. I'm feeling these Monumental Monday's more than the Crooked I drops...
his song ''Can't Be Faded'' is still one of my favorite songs of the last few months.

mackaveli7

• Lil Geezy
  • "KC3 Monumental Forever"
His Blogs with his music is what makes me look forward to Monumental Mondays. Dre's since the moment i first met him and saw his energy, changed my total belief on how great a Monday can end up actually being, and how i can accomplish some many things and feel successful. These blogs are so well written.  No artist in the entire world has done anything close to this. He's been putting real life situations in this blog.