Author Topic: What politician is the most open about gay rights....  (Read 183 times)

Trauma's gay lover.... Bubba Jo

• Lil Geezy
  • JESUS JUICE
What politician is the most open about gay rights....
« on: January 21, 2008, 04:56:25 PM »
My Trauma bear is voting for Mitt Romney just because he thinks he's cute and a Mormon.  Or so he says, if he really votes for him I will so throw out his Wii.  Last election I had to hide his starfox 64 on him and he cried like a woman giving birth for two weeks straight.  I blamed it on his mother and said she stole it and exchanged for hillbilly heroin.  But with that being said I am more concerned with what views deal with me and Ronnie the most.  So who is more open about homosexual relationships.  Me and my Ronnie want to get eloped and adopt a whole bunch of little children so we can start our Michael Jackson army. Who will allow us to do so.  Bush and Dick (T's favorite word) held us down.  And since his mother is a kleptomaniac and hooked on crystal meth.  We need someone lenient on crime.  But I am soooooo against that because if someone like breaks into our mobile home and steals Ronnie's Nintendo he gets like a woman on her period.  He once burned out his SNES and I replaced it with a Sega and he threw it at me and called me a women lover.

Narrator

Re: What politician is the most open about gay rights....
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 05:00:21 PM »
Homosexuality offends Allah and is punishable by death.  Although everyone knows Trauma is gay and he knows that we know he's gay, he does not speak about it openly on here because he knows that it will bring death.

Trauma's gay lover.... Bubba Jo

• Lil Geezy
  • JESUS JUICE
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 05:07:08 PM »
Homosexuality offends Allah and is punishable by death.  Although everyone knows Trauma is gay and he knows that we know he's gay, he does not speak about it openly on here because he knows that it will bring death.

Look here buddy me and my T-Bear are part of the GayKK.  Instead of lynching you we just bend you over and make you grab your ankles and play the song "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" by Michael.  Thats how we let our anger out at you negros.... Gay white power right my honey bunny Trauma..... OOOO I even have a pic of T-Bear

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 05:09:06 PM »
uh oh, you're gonna get fucked up black muslim dude. pulp fiction style.

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 06:21:17 PM »

Look here buddy me and my T-Bear are part of the GayKK.  Instead of lynching you we just bend you over and make you grab your ankles and play the song "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" by Michael.  Thats how we let our anger out at you negros.... Gay white power right my honey bunny Trauma..... OOOO I even have a pic of T-Bear

The problem is that the negroes I roll with have AKMS, RPGs, and SA-16s.  You can't get close enough to lynch me or any of my niggas before we get to dumpin' on ya with automatic gunfire.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 07:52:31 PM »

lol