Author Topic: Nas- Black Lost Girl ( for the people it really bothers)  (Read 935 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Nas- Black Lost Girl ( for the people it really bothers)
« on: January 21, 2008, 08:25:29 PM »
This song is on point. got a laid back beat and i feel the lyrics .Shout out to my beautiful Black Goddesses, Black Earths and to the Black men keepin it real, who got a Black women. Peace= Proper Education Always Correct Errors.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/osq_fOY01aI&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/osq_fOY01aI&amp;rel=1</a>

« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:34:39 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

herpes

Re: Nas- Lost Girl
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 08:32:37 PM »
If you're goin' be on that pro black tip get the name of the song right.... Black Girl Lost.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Nas- Black Girl Lost
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 08:36:17 PM »
If you're goin' be on that pro black tip get the name of the song right.... Black Girl Lost.
what does that have to do with being pro Black. quite sure the song it self is more important. find something to get on me wigger
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:38:22 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

herpes

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 08:50:21 PM »
what does that have to do with being pro Black. quite sure the song it self is more important. find something to get on me wigger

wow... wigger... original.  Did you think that one up by yourself.  C'mon you couldn't have called me a devil.  At least that has a little more kick to it.  While you're at it just put down in your original post that a devil spotted out your error.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 08:59:06 PM »

wow... wigger... original.  Did you think that one up by yourself.  C'mon you couldn't have called me a devil.  At least that has a little more kick to it.  While you're at it just put down in your original post that a devil spotted out your error.
you already lost because your white, and look blue/purple when its brick outside. do me a favor eminem and relax before some real nigga out in Queens get you for your northface. peace

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
Re: Nas- Black Lost Girl ( for the people it really bothers)
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »
shout out to the white people who don't have problems with any race but gotta defend themselves sometimes. nate turner boy you are one lost little kid.

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/ID_N7rv-iN8&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/ID_N7rv-iN8&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 09:22:13 PM by Me Llamo: Platanos »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 09:01:39 PM »
shout out to the white people who don't have problems with any race but gotta defend themselves sometimes. nate turner boy you are one lost little kid.
close your trap because you already have problems of your own you have no hands(meaning you cant fight). and im quite sure you got problems with us niggas. obvious in your key styles and the shit you say. your a undercover klansmen

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 09:03:24 PM »
close your trap because you already have problems of your own you have no hands(meaning you cant fight). and im quite sure you got problems with us niggas. obvious in your key styles and the shit you say. your a undercover klansmen

whatever boy. dont dish out racist shit if your sensitive ass cant take it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 09:10:33 PM »

I have no problem with racism , i just cant stand you fake ass eminem wannabe wigger types. who for the most part are undercover racist trying to front; keep it real, cuz that all i keep it.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 09:11:23 PM »

I have no problem with racism , i just cant stand you fake ass eminem wannabe wigger types. who for the most part are undercover racist trying to front; keep it real, cuz that all i keep it.

no you don't haha. you think all white people are klansmen or wiggers. are all blacks crack smokers or crack dealers?

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 09:13:49 PM »
cmon black why do you have whites on your mind all the time? were you a little house nigger...cmon you can tell me

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 09:14:33 PM »

no you don't haha. you think all white people are klansmen or wiggers. are all blacks crack smokers or crack dealers?
i dont keep it real, i beg to differ. people must think im keep it really cuz when i drop a thread  i get props 1+ in it. like i said very few real niggas on this sit and caucasians. thats a good question because you already said that they were in one of my threads. so lets keep it real now go shave your head.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 09:15:56 PM »
you are funny boy. at the end of the day i have a future, you have paranoia and bitterness. hows that for some real shit. say all you want.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 09:17:44 PM »
cmon black why do you have whites on your mind all the time? were you a little house nigger...cmon you can tell me

believe me whites arent on my mind all the time,like i am on your mind. i really cant stand the majority of you guys to tell you the truth. because the majority of them are just like you corny as ever. and even when i tried to calm shit down , you ran your mouth of course bringing whites in my scope.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 09:19:24 PM »
you are funny boy. at the end of the day i have a future, you have paranoia and bitterness. hows that for some real shit. say all you want.
of course you got a future all white people do if they dont fuck up by tryin to be hood and being wiggers. all u got to do is sit back and enjoy the privileges you get. me i had to work for everything i got. self employed.