Author Topic: Nas- Black Lost Girl ( for the people it really bothers)  (Read 937 times)

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
Re: Nas- Black Lost Girl ( for the people it really bothers)
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »
you are funny boy. at the end of the day i have a future, you have paranoia and bitterness. hows that for some real shit. say all you want.
of course you got a future all white people do if they dont fuck up by tryin to be hood and being wiggers. all u got to do is sit back and enjoy the privileges you get. me i had to work for everything i got. self employed.

ahahaha. im sitting in my penthouse, annexing funds from a 3rd world african spot to expand my winter ski budget, listening to my feel good 80's tunes.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 09:26:54 PM »
you are funny boy. at the end of the day i have a future, you have paranoia and bitterness. hows that for some real shit. say all you want.
of course you got a future all white people do if they dont fuck up by tryin to be hood and being wiggers. all u got to do is sit back and enjoy the privileges you get. me i had to work for everything i got. self employed.

ahahaha. im sitting in my penthouse, annexing funds from a 3rd world african spot to expand my winter ski budget, listening to my feel good 80's tunes.
i really hope that you get your ass beat out in Northern cali by some niggas who see threw your pale fake ass.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 09:28:20 PM »

i really hope that you get your ass beat out in Northern cali by some niggas who see threw your pale fake ass.

ohhhhhh, how funny boy. i get love everywhere boy. thats why they call me the man

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 09:33:51 PM »

ohhhhhh, how funny boy. i get love everywhere boy. thats why they call me the man
im for sure you dont , thats why you get ya ass beat out there and you said that.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 09:35:08 PM »

im for sure you dont , thats why you get ya ass beat out there and you said that.

weee dont have to taaake our..clothes off, to have a good time, oh yeah! nat turner, thinks he knows me, but he's a sheltered kid, uh huh!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 09:38:50 PM »

weee dont have to taaake our..clothes off, to have a good time, oh yeah! nat turner, thinks he knows me, but he's a sheltered kid, uh huh!
i can tell you a pale boy who has no hands and thinks hes cool and tries to hang out with niggas and listen to hip hop. and every now n then u step out of line because u think you a nigga and get ya shit fucked up. i would have no problem slicing you across the face like you was  on island (rikes island)

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 09:39:49 PM »
nah nah nah nah nah.....nah nah

i thought you were from jersey stop trying to act ne york. you dont have diversity.

and drink some cherry wine, oh yeah

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »
nah nah nah nah nah.....nah nah

i thought you were from jersey stop trying to act ne york. you dont have diversity.

and drink some cherry wine, oh yeah
lol talkin lil bit about NY and that acting new york how you know what acting new york is. im good anyway i go philly, new york. and on that note im out i have a job i dont get allowances from mommy n daddy.

Al Bundy

Re: Nas- Black Girl Lost
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 09:56:27 PM »
you already lost because your white, and look blue/purple when its brick outside. do me a favor eminem and relax before some real nigga out in Queens get you for your northface. peace

lol @ the racist

D~Nice

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 10:00:47 PM »
It's MLK day fellas, chilly chill

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 10:40:30 PM »
One of Nas' best tracks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 11:19:00 PM »
This song is on point. got a laid back beat and i feel the lyrics .Shout out to my beautiful Black Goddesses, Black Earths and to the Black men keepin it real, who got a Black women. Peace= Proper Education Always Correct Errors.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/osq_fOY01aI&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/osq_fOY01aI&amp;rel=1</a>

What about white men who keep it real and got black woman? I dated a gang of black woman.

1nce was blind

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 11:28:25 PM »
well besides the other bullshit that went on in this thread......the song is a very good song....Nas is a thinker and thats why he is one of my favorite emcees

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 11:48:54 PM »
chill with all the race hate its mlk day homies

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 11:58:38 PM »
This song is on point. got a laid back beat and i feel the lyrics .Shout out to my beautiful Black Goddesses, Black Earths and to the Black men keepin it real, who got a Black women. Peace= Proper Education Always Correct Errors.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/osq_fOY01aI&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/osq_fOY01aI&amp;rel=1</a>

What about white men who keep it real and got black woman? I dated a gang of black woman.
why do white people always feel the need to have a " Oh me too, what about me" i swear. They believe this illusion of equality thats why they are always like, how come we dont have our own channel like BET. Hello caucasian did it ever occur that the rest of the channels on tv are all damn near white people. They actually believe we living on this even playing field. Not to mention BET are a bunch of coon sellin out negroes ( all real niggas know this). You got affirmative action, now they want to "Ohh what about me I want it too". So for your answer so called Real citys most, this topic wasn't about white men keepin it real so step with that bullshit.