Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells & Ya Boy Announce Duo EP/Music From Young Mack Life & Chucky  (Read 451 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2008/january/young_mack_life_ft._chucky_makavelli-i_wanna_be_your_nigga-(prod._meech_wells)-(dubcnn).mp3

Meech Wells & Ya Boy Announce Duo EP - January 22, 2008 By : Eddie

We're back today with another exclusive announcement from Meech Wells and the In A Zone camp! After collaborating together on Eastwood's single "I Get Money", Meech Wells and Ya Boy have decided to team up for an entire EP of original music. The project, which is set to have around 7-8 tracks on it, will be entirely produced by Meech and will feature Ya Boy on every song. Best of all, they're going to drop the album exclusively on Dubcnn for free download when it's ready to be released! Stay tuned for more information on this exciting new venture as it becomes available.

We can't leave you without some more new music from Meech, so we're going to drop off a new song from the highly-anticipated "New West World Order Volume 2" street album. "NWWOV2" will be released exclusively on Dubcnn for free download in the next few weeks.

The track you're gonna hear today is another heater from Young Mack Life, who has been working non-stop in the studio as of late. He teamed up with Chucky Makavelli, who you'll remember from "NWWOV1" or his work with DJ Quik, for a remake of the 2Pac & Richie Rich classic "Ratha Be Ya N*gga".

The two put their own unique spin on the original, and the result is definitely worth checking out! Download it below.

Young Mack Life - I Wanna Be Your N.*.G.G.A. (ft. Chucky Makavelli) [Produced by Meech Wells]

Make sure to add Meech Wells, Young Mack Life, and Ya Boy as your friends on Myspace. You can look out for an exclusive video interview with Meech, where we discuss "The New West World Order Volume 2" and his huge plans for the future, to drop on Wednesday!

Drop feedback!

AnybodyKilla

Propz Eddie, about to peep the song, cant wait for the interview too, good shit!!!

bgko1

Propz Eddie, about to peep the song, cant wait for the interview too, good shit!!!

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lookin forward 2 this!!

badboyz2

• Lil Geezy
song is fire!

Okka

Sounds good. "I Get Money" is bangin, i've been listenin to it alot lately.

MEECH WELLS

thanks for the support its new west or nothin! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
NEW WEST HONCHO

eastwood1

• 'G'
look out for the american hustler tape coming real soon!

AnybodyKilla

Whats good with ur album Eastwood?

EFFeX

That's what I'm sayin'... LONG OVERDUE!

MEECH WELLS

we dropping the tape first then we droppin the album but we are in talks with several labels 2 close east new deal
NEW WEST HONCHO

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
That ya boy/meech ep will be crazy

Ya boy and Mack Life got a similar style in their pen game, both dope too

boss of the west

• 'G'
this song is heat!

AnybodyKilla

we dropping the tape first then we droppin the album but we are in talks with several labels 2 close east new deal

Ight so the NWWO 2 Mixtape and then The American Hustler Mixtape, and yall gonna try to release Eastwoods album? Is his album still coming with a video to interview song, a dvd n a shirt n all that kind of stuff?

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
You already know what it do!! This In A Zone Productions yo boy Dreamz What up Mack Dro my homie Meech!! Keep representing and pumping that westcoast flava in their ear!! They can't stop us no matter what homie!! Lets keep it poping holla at me dog!!  Dreamz!!  Its still all love!!