Author Topic: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont  (Read 1973 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2008, 11:45:14 AM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »
some people are just hard headed
yea you guys are

I say we lock this thread and throw away the key.
you feel stupid now huh? its okay

Not really, it's just that there's no point. It's like trying to show Trauma how there's a possibility that God doesn't exist.
yea there no point in even argue cuz just a couple of post up i just showed how dumb you look. Thats quote for quote, source there and everything. ya just running ya mouths.

Elevz

« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2008, 11:51:28 AM »

Not really, it's just that there's no point. It's like trying to show Trauma how there's a possibility that God doesn't exist.
yea there no point in even argue cuz just a couple of post up i just showed how dumb you look. Thats quote for quote, source there and everything. ya just running ya mouths.

I must have missed that. What post exactly?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2008, 11:55:35 AM »
Well, I'm bored enough to contribute here, so here goes:

I don't exactly see people getting "served" by Job but it's true that I don't exactly see people serving him.

But to Job:

I'm trying to approach you on a more serious level now, cause the "mayne fucc yo racist ass" thing is kinda worn out: I mentioned The Isis Papers. I've only read excerpts of and statements on the book, not the book itself, neither have you. However, I do know that the book bases its conclusions at least to a certain extent on postulates that are in no way scientific and have been debunked by numerous scientists; e.g. one of the tenets of Frances Welsing's works is the assumption that "white" skin is a direct consequence of Albinism amongst blacks. Albinism is a fact, but I'm yet to hear a sensible explanation for how this should have "formed a race", as it is a genetically recessive malfunction that completely prevents the body from producing any melanin. This is not the case among the vaaaast majority of so-called "whites" or "Caucasians". Since you've called me "pale face" or something, my face and skin are much more brown than white and my hair is black. Obvious proof of how my body produces melanin. Besides, I am more likely to have Phoenician or North African blood than that of anyone from the Caucasian mountains, and as a matter of fact, the idea of "Caucasians" as an ethnical group or, more old-fashionedly, "race" is not only outdated but discredited and has disappeared from scientific research. I'd be anxious to see how all that should correspond to Mrs. Welsing's ideas. This is one example, I'm not gonna write an essay though.

Also, I'd love to know how you came to the conclusion that the majority of people in here are "klansmen"; is that simply an implication of them being white or is there any other evidence this notion is based upon? Also, the little girl in your sig has written down the word "equality"; advertising "equality" while making generalizing pejorative remarks about "crackers" and "Caucasians" is a contradictio in adjecto, so I'd love to see a good explanation for that too.

Furthermore, a simple question that comes to mind is why your religious views base on non-black monotheism; Islam's origins, as far as I know, can be traced back to 7th-century Saudi Arabia where people are not exactly black; according to Welsing theory they must in some cruel sense be suffering from the effects of post-albinism. Wouldn't it be much more according for a black person to praise a Pygmy god or something like? Or how do your views relate to the fact that the religious construct and axioms they're largely based upon were introduced to many blacks by white colonialists who seriously oppressed them?

And a simple question finally: Do you think that "blacks" like you are, for some god-given reason, per se superior to "whites"?

Maybe I'm wasting my time with some lame alias, but I'm curious what your stand on this would be. And, prophylactically, I'm not associated with the KKK or Hitler in whatever way, just so you might consider not wasting my time with that type of insult

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2008, 11:56:19 AM »

I must have missed that. What post exactly?

of course you missed it thats what people tend do do when that thing they missed makes them look stupid. let me help you out its like the 10 post from the top down. read it and then go sit in the cornor for ummmm about 45 till you learned your lesson

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2008, 12:13:03 PM »
Well, I'm bored enough to contribute here, so here goes:

I don't exactly see people getting "served" by Job but it's true that I don't exactly see people serving him.

But to Job:

I'm trying to approach you on a more serious level now, cause the "mayne fucc yo racist ass" thing is kinda worn out: I mentioned The Isis Papers. I've only read excerpts of and statements on the book, not the book itself, neither have you. However, I do know that the book bases its conclusions at least to a certain extent on postulates that are in no way scientific and have been debunked by numerous scientists; e.g. one of the tenets of Frances Welsing's works is the assumption that "white" skin is a direct consequence of Albinism amongst blacks. Albinism is a fact, but I'm yet to hear a sensible explanation for how this should have "formed a race", as it is a genetically recessive malfunction that completely prevents the body from producing any melanin. This is not the case among the vaaaast majority of so-called "whites" or "Caucasians". Since you've called me "pale face" or something, my face and skin are much more brown than white and my hair is black. Obvious proof of how my body produces melanin. Besides, I am more likely to have Phoenician or North African blood than that of anyone from the Caucasian mountains, and as a matter of fact, the idea of "Caucasians" as an ethnical group or, more old-fashionedly, "race" is not only outdated but discredited and has disappeared from scientific research. I'd be anxious to see how all that should correspond to Mrs. Welsing's ideas. This is one example, I'm not gonna write an essay though.

Also, I'd love to know how you came to the conclusion that the majority of people in here are "klansmen"; is that simply an implication of them being white or is there any other evidence this notion is based upon? Also, the little girl in your sig has written down the word "equality"; advertising "equality" while making generalizing pejorative remarks about "crackers" and "Caucasians" is a contradictio in adjecto, so I'd love to see a good explanation for that too.

Furthermore, a simple question that comes to mind is why your religious views base on non-black monotheism; Islam's origins, as far as I know, can be traced back to 7th-century Saudi Arabia where people are not exactly black; according to Welsing theory they must in some cruel sense be suffering from the effects of post-albinism. Wouldn't it be much more according for a black person to praise a Pygmy god or something like? Or how do your views relate to the fact that the religious construct and axioms they're largely based upon were introduced to many blacks by white colonialists who seriously oppressed them?

And a simple question finally: Do you think that "blacks" like you are, for some god-given reason, per se superior to "whites"?

Maybe I'm wasting my time with some lame alias, but I'm curious what your stand on this would be. And, prophylactically, I'm not associated with the KKK or Hitler in whatever way, just so you might consider not wasting my time with that type of insult

first, i can build on a serious tip have no problem with that.
second off id like to say i dont remember sayin the word cracker as you guys claim i say all the time. i think i said the word cracker once (look that up too). i refered to you guys as pale and caucasian.

next i have yet to read that book (so i cant build with you on that, but when i do we can, if you still up for it). but white people have a deficiency in melanin. you say you are brown but now of days I see white people walking  around with brown skin ( tanning salon, and all those ways of tryin to darken the skin).

i never said the Blacks were superior to whites, i dont recall sayin that (if i did quote me and i have no problem recanting that statement), but it is well known that whitess THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACKS and try to rewrite history and contort science to their favor to try and instill this notion of superiority.--->> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_man) <---- why would someone wast the time doing this??? im all for equality but lets be real the powers that be aint tryin to hear that. and the vast majority of white people are too conditioned to even actually (deep down inside) be-LIE-ve in equality. Thees rules and laws are created equally, so why spread that false idea of equality, when its not there, thats just poison.
And can we really trust white scientist? you telling me that they debunked such theories but what makes them credible because they are white?? I hope not because its known how you guys do when it come to dealin with facts, especially if it doesnt help you guys out.

and second im not muslim, like you guys have it in your head muslim .
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 12:14:40 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Elevz

« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2008, 12:16:29 PM »
Found the post you were referring to.

you dont like my threads dont enter simple as that.

You hijack threads, and then you claim they were yours to begin with?

Dude's got 323 posts, and I haven't seen him make one sensible remark. You do the math on how many threads he's ruined.

Train of Thought?

Anyway, this topic brings up an interesting point. Being flawless isn't exactly humane, while it goes against all laws of logic to praise someone for his flaws. I guess perfection through symmetry is too vague as well. Is the human body not beautiful because its feet look nothing like the head? Does that make a perfectly round ball the most beautiful thing in existance?

As unjust as it is, it'll have to be a combination of the two. You need symmetry, but only up to a certain degree. You also need that unique touch, that sense of deviance which makes something more beautiful than something else. Praising the beauty of something because of its flaws - I guess true beauty is that which still stands out, regardless of its flaws.
You could also say not being flawed enough means you're not 'different' enough to be valued differently.

Shit. This turned into a philosophical rant.

source: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=165230.0

You are right; simple as the approach was, that was an interesting subject, meaning in the end you did contribute some. Just let us not look at the index of how much you have contributed vs. how much you've spoiled thus far.

I see you hang around, and you're not a total idiot. Just drop the goddamned racism (that includes constantly mentioning judging matters of guilt or prejudice, as well as collectivist ascribing). That's all. Be human, and I can see your stay at dubcc becoming a pleasant one. Because really, that's all there is to it; the constant feeling of being challenged you're so eager to give in to, that's all that's causing trouble here.

Dubcc's whiteys don't hate blacks, or they wouldn't be posting on a hiphop message board. That's just Real American aka CWalker, and he is to be ignored anyway.
Dubcc's blacks don't hate whites, or they wouldn't be getting along together so well. That's just Foday, and he's a cartoon anyway.

You can make threads about racial issues all you want, but have an open mind when it comes to the debate.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2008, 12:26:17 PM »
Found the post you were referring to.

you dont like my threads dont enter simple as that.

You hijack threads, and then you claim they were yours to begin with?

Dude's got 323 posts, and I haven't seen him make one sensible remark. You do the math on how many threads he's ruined.

Train of Thought?

Anyway, this topic brings up an interesting point. Being flawless isn't exactly humane, while it goes against all laws of logic to praise someone for his flaws. I guess perfection through symmetry is too vague as well. Is the human body not beautiful because its feet look nothing like the head? Does that make a perfectly round ball the most beautiful thing in existance?

As unjust as it is, it'll have to be a combination of the two. You need symmetry, but only up to a certain degree. You also need that unique touch, that sense of deviance which makes something more beautiful than something else. Praising the beauty of something because of its flaws - I guess true beauty is that which still stands out, regardless of its flaws.
You could also say not being flawed enough means you're not 'different' enough to be valued differently.

Shit. This turned into a philosophical rant.

source: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=165230.0

You are right; simple as the approach was, that was an interesting subject, meaning in the end you did contribute some. Just let us not look at the index of how much you have contributed vs. how much you've spoiled thus far.[/size]

I see you hang around, and you're not a total idiot. Just drop the goddamned racism (that includes constantly mentioning judging matters of guilt or prejudice, as well as collectivist ascribing). That's all. Be human, and I can see your stay at dubcc becoming a pleasant one. Because really, that's all there is to it; the constant feeling of being challenged you're so eager to give in to, that's all that's causing trouble here.

Dubcc's whiteys don't hate blacks, or they wouldn't be posting on a hiphop message board. That's just Real American aka CWalker, and he is to be ignored anyway.
Dubcc's blacks don't hate whites, or they wouldn't be getting along together so well. That's just Foday, and he's a cartoon anyway.

You can make threads about racial issues all you want, but have an open mind when it comes to the debate.

hmm i see the switch up in tone its whatever. and also that was just one there are others. also you said lets not compare how much i contributed to how much i spoiled---once again if anything was being spoiled it was you guys in my THREAD (meaning what i created) with music auto play and the rest of the bullshit immature pics and shit. its what ever but if people tryin to bring up a case with me, bring the facts, like i do. anyway im a boxden nigga i thought this site would be on some westcoast shit (music/vidoes and stuff) where i can get into some sick westcoast music but it really aint on that. i mean some niggas be posting up some shit up in that section.
Also it aint me wanting confrontations its a lot of ya'll especially the immature ones that provoke and then sit back to get ya to gang up on me
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 12:42:59 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2008, 12:27:37 PM »
but i meet a couple of new niggas through pms and shit aint going to shout ya out. so thats  plus

Elevz

« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2008, 12:56:18 PM »
After ignoring reply #125, I feel like maybe we're getting somewhere.

i never said the Blacks were superior to whites, i dont recall sayin that (if i did quote me and i have no problem recanting that statement), but it is well known that whitess THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACKS and try to rewrite history and contort science to their favor to try and instill this notion of superiority. --->> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_man) <---- why would someone wast the time doing this???

There goes EXACTLY the point I made before: there is no such thing as collective guilt. There is no such thing as the collective mind.
It is not well known that whites thing they are superior to blacks. Yes, there are some whites who think that. There are also some blacks who think they are superior to whites. But just because some people are fools, doesn't mean everybody is. You may have the idea that a lot of whites think such and such, and such stereotypes surely help making the world more understandable, but don't turn stereotypes into matters of prejudice. Yes, there are whites who think they are superior to blacks, but that doesn't mean all whites do. There's also whites who enjoy sex with animals. Does that mean all whites are alike? I think not.

Now such is the nature of collectivism: people are ascribed to things they have nothing to do with. I'm not a better man because Thomas Edison was white with Dutch ancestors. Neither am I a worse person because Hitler was white too.

To say that whites rewrite history, that's to look at it from a victim's perspective. There's a lot of bullshit spread around, and the winner's bullshit just so happens to stick. The winner writes history, the point of view of the losers fades away from memory. That's how these things go. Don't let history fool you into believing it's a collection of facts. Wherever there's conflicts, there's matters of debatable approaches of the truth involved. That has nothing to do with the white men trying to rewrite history; it was simply never composed as being 100% factual to begin with. Nor will that ever happen.

As for whites contorting science to make their points look better... If you know about the nature of science, you wouldn't have said that. Science is based on facts. Science without facts is totally disposable. Science is completely refutable without a decent methodology to back its validity up. Misconceptions can exist, but science is not a tool to alter reality.

im all for equality but lets be real the powers that be aint tryin to hear that. and the vast majority of white people are too conditioned to even actually (deep down inside) be-LIE-ve in equality. Thees rules and laws are created equally, so why spread that false idea of equality, when its not there, thats just poison.
And can we really trust white scientist? you telling me that they debunked such theories but what makes them credible because they are white?? I hope not because its known how you guys do when it come to dealin with facts, especially if it doesnt help you guys out.

Who are 'the powers that be' and what makes you say they are against equality? What do you mean by equality anyway? Equal in what?

also you said lets not compare how much i contributed to how much i spoiled---once again if anything was being spoiled it was you guys in my THREAD (meaning what i created) with music auto play and the rest of the bullshit immature pics and shit. its what ever but if people tryin to bring up a case with me, bring the facts, like i do.

I remember a bunch of threads where people were having a serious discussion, until you entered and turned it into a 'debate' about racism. That's all that I'm saying. I don't think a reference is very much needed there, but if you want it, I can look it up for you.

As for people fucking up your threads with autoplay and childish bullshit... You have no enemy in me, nor should you point at "you people". Peep http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=163773.0 to see where I stand.
So if some idiots ruin your threads by posting childish nonsense, you coming here stating it as a crime that "you people" committed, that's what you call bringing the facts? That's just what I mean; not everyone is responsible for the foolish actions of some.

anyway im a boxden nigga i thought this site would be on some westcoast shit (music/vidoes and stuff) where i can get into some sick westcoast music but it really aint on that. i mean some niggas be posting up some shit up in that section.
Also it aint me wanting confrontations its a lot of ya'll especially the immature ones that provoke and then sit back to get ya to gang up on me

That's peace, as you would put it. Just don't let yourself be provoked like that, because it might be bad for your heart. Make senseful posts and people will notice. Remember you weren't catching heat in the "The true definition of beauty" thread until you started talking about devils. When you said that, people left the thead alone. A shame, because the thread had good thought behind it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2008, 02:11:28 PM »
After ignoring reply #125, I feel like maybe we're getting somewhere.

Who are 'the powers that be' and what makes you say they are against equality? What do you mean by equality anyway? Equal in what?

I remember a bunch of threads where people were having a serious discussion, until you entered and turned it into a 'debate' about racism. That's all that I'm saying. I don't think a reference is very much needed there, but if you want it, I can look it up for you.

That's peace, as you would put it. Just don't let yourself be provoked like that, because it might be bad for your heart. Make senseful posts and people will notice. Remember you weren't catching heat in the "The true definition of beauty" thread until you started talking about devils. When you said that, people left the thead alone. A shame, because the thread had good thought behind it.

Thats peace then

when i mean the powers that be, i mean like the media, the people that control the media, the illuminati (but this is a whole discussion in itself)
what i mean by equality; is in all actuality we aren't equal. different races have a plus in a certain area where others dont vice versa etc. for example Blacks can withstand the heat, whites cant, but Blacks cant withstand the cold and whites can( and there are many between the two); Asians have slanted eyes given them advantage on certain things you know etc. But when we learn to appreciate those difference for what they are, thats what equates to equality. And basically this society isnt recognizing/ embracing that. Instead, you see more of the white features and characteristics being glorified so much to the point, others races are destroying there natural body to take on features that werent meant for them (ie surgery)(when people do this the are going up against what nature intended, THATS A NO NO). Asians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_blepharoplasty); Blacks (oh man the list can go on because a lot of Blacks mentally are fucked) niggas is going crazy. And this is due to one of the most powerful tools out there---the media.

let me know if u dig that, well thats my definition-- not whats in websters dictionary

Yeah that "true definition of beauty" was a good thread but i dont think i ruined it necessarily 'The Perfect Gentleman'/ 'Sophisticated Jewel Thief (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=16831) he came in and provoked but i guess i can see where you coming from.

also the reason why i dont post in that i guess the knowledge corner over here is cuz ii be seeing topics that have absolutly nothing to learn and have mature discussions. they got one thread over talkin about some niggas sexual identity some shit like that , like come on. you know. they got a bunch of other garbage in there too

and as always hotep! (peace= proper education always corrects errors).
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 02:14:55 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2008, 03:32:30 PM »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2008, 03:43:28 PM »
Ok Job, to start with, while I think you've said a lot of stuff you shouldn't have said and while my opinions certainly differ from yours, I must admit the quality of your posts has increased more than I would have expected since Elevz and me have started discussing seriously. You're definitely not in the CWalker league (does that jerk still post, by the way? "Nuke Iran" and such?), so that's peace in your words. However, I'll still have to say some shit here. My Dutch buddy's posts I can co-sign by the way.

first, i can build on a serious tip have no problem with that.
second off id like to say i dont remember sayin the word cracker as you guys claim i say all the time. i think i said the word cracker once (look that up too). i refered to you guys as pale and caucasian.
Accepted, although like I pointed out, the word "Caucasian" is outdated.

next i have yet to read that book (so i cant build with you on that, but when i do we can, if you still up for it). but white people have a deficiency in melanin. you say you are brown but now of days I see white people walking  around with brown skin ( tanning salon, and all those ways of tryin to darken the skin).
well if you read it i'll discuss it with you if i see you posting about it, sure (though I'm not planning to read the whole thing myself). now, you can call it "deficiency", in any way of course, factually, people referred to as "white" have less melanin than "blacks". But as you've pointed out in response to Elevz, it's not a world split into people who look like Congolese coal miners and arctic albinos, but the great majority of the world population, from Mestizos to Greeks to Chinese to Polynesians, is somewhere in between. I am "white" by common definition, I just pointed out that I do have some melanin, and that the fact makes it hard for me to accept any albino evolution theory. my skin is a pretty common mediterranean olive-brown, which is however not related to tanning salons, believe me I've never been to one.

i never said the Blacks were superior to whites, i dont recall sayin that (if i did quote me and i have no problem recanting that statement), but it is well known that whitess THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACKS and try to rewrite history and contort science to their favor to try and instill this notion of superiority.--->> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_man) <---- why would someone wast the time doing this??? im all for equality but lets be real the powers that be aint tryin to hear that. and the vast majority of white people are too conditioned to even actually (deep down inside) be-LIE-ve in equality. Thees rules and laws are created equally, so why spread that false idea of equality, when its not there, thats just poison.
I agree partly, but again, you're generalizing recklessly. I did not mean to suggest that you did ever say blacks were "innately" superior, I was merely asking you if you thought so and it's good to see that apparently you don't. However, like Elevz said, there sure are some whites who consider themselves superior. Those are racists. Then there are those who are not really racist, but have certain reservations towards people of other ethnicities, which is a problem more closely related to cultural narrow-mindedness than to the conviction that skin color determines what a person's like. At that point the issue gets more complex. I'm not trying to defend such points of view, but explaining them is difficult; media stereotypes certainly contribute to that, but that's another complicated fact. For example, what do you think of 50 Cent as a representative of "black culture"?

No one said that those scientists are exclusively white, as a matter of fact, I'm quite sure that's not the case. Yes, many might be, but not all. The reason I consider a scientific explanation/theory plausible is not in any way related to the skin color of the persons involved in making it, but is a matter of how serious I think the research process has been. I consider it a fact that intellectually, all "races" have the same potential. There are intelligent whites and dumbass whites, there are intelligent blacks and dumbass blacks. The availability of good education is why whites still discover, find out and invent most things (by far not all of course) today, not their superior brains.

and second im not muslim, like you guys have it in your head muslim .
Ok. Before you had that little girl in your sig you had a quote referring to Allah. I know Allah just means God, but it's the common term used by muslims. And Job is a prophet in Islam. But please feel free to outline your religious beliefs and principles....