Author Topic: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont  (Read 1971 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 08:28:49 AM »
haha look at you caucasians getting upset because you people are hearing the truth. im consider stupid by others because the shit i drop is true. i dont be acting like a jackass for you caucasians so therefore im stupid. but if I was a sikitoc nigga tryin by hardest to please you guys, you guys would love me.

No one's exactly having an epiphany :P
We're probably wasting our time with this lame inconsistent alias.

If not then you're officially, Trauma status.

Sikotic was born with swag, he's doesn't have to try.
oh no doubt i cause trauma to ya brains with the real shit i kick.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 08:40:35 AM »
you dont like my threads dont enter simple as that.

You hijack threads, and then you claim they were yours to begin with?

Dude's got 323 posts, and I haven't seen him make one sensible remark. You do the math on how many threads he's ruined.

who keeps jackin nats decent threads with this bullshit

thats word for word. i dont got to front on shit. you makin claims but i dont see shit. typical caucasian they can lock niggas up and throw away the key even on lack of evidence, but you guys have to be right cuz u white right? fuck out of here. it the same with you guys,the people who do the most finger pointin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 08:45:44 AM »

I'm thinkin the same thing

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 08:50:11 AM »

so if thats true, then why you on my jock in damn near every single thread i drop. you people crack me up for real. you caucasians cant take the heat? then off ya selves or get burnt because this is the SUN ERA, era of right knowledge.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 08:58:30 AM »

so if thats true, then why you on my jock in damn near every single thread i drop. you people crack me up for real. you caucasians cant take the heat? then off ya selves or get burnt because this is the SUN ERA, era of right knowledge.

I bet you're a caucasian (who the fuck says that btw) yourself.

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 09:03:05 AM »

yes im caucasian  ::) don't disrespect me like that. i call you caucasians because thats what you things are. you guys come from the Caucasus mountains. learn your history pale man instead being so busy tryin to rewrite it. I call you guys for what you are. you guys are pale, and you guys are caucasian. i speak nothing but the truth

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 09:11:59 AM »

yes im caucasian  ::) don't disrespect me like that. i call you caucasians because thats what you things are. you guys come from the Caucasus mountains. learn your history pale man instead being so busy tryin to rewrite it. I call you guys for what you are. you guys are pale, and you guys are caucasian. i speak nothing but the truth

Nah man I'm from Norway, step yo game up son

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 10:32:22 AM »

you probably think the Isis Papers are true

...or you're an alias

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 11:09:10 AM »

lol your a idiot. put 2 and 2 together.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2008, 11:12:30 AM »

you probably think the Isis Papers are true

...or you're an alias
i havent read that book yet so i have yet to decide. but from summaries and from what i hear from people, it probably a very good book. see i dont understand why white people can say all the shit they can and all of a sudden its automatically true, 100 accurate. when a nigga say something " Oh hes an extremist, he unpatriotic, conspiracy bullshit and so on." you people are soo full of shit its amazing. it obvious you guys are the most grimy shadiest people in the world. but a lot of people are blind to the truth.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 11:15:24 AM »

What, did I say something wrong mr. true history?

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 11:19:16 AM »

stop being a dumb and connect the dots. lol at Norway

Raphael

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 11:44:39 AM »
foday>>>>job

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 11:45:14 AM »

"A dumb" ? I don't quite understand what that is.

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 11:47:38 AM »

"A dumb" ? I don't quite understand what that is.
another example of a caucasian tryin to be a wise ass but i cant blame it because the rest of you wiggers find that type of shit funny.