Author Topic: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont  (Read 1975 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 11:47:54 AM »
i support you man, job is an extremist and i'm allergic to them, i wish somebody ban his ass and ip and put a fuckin virus in his pc so he can't come back but i'm not the mod here so i guess we gotta live with this fuckin clown

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »
"A dumb" ? I don't quite understand what that is.

Probably A dumb > B dumb > C dumb.

Job himself is F-dumb.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »
^^ waits for his pale face friends to come in and lol lmao or rofl.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 11:51:04 AM »
We're probably wasting our time with this lame inconsistent alias.

I'm thinkin the same thing
so if thats true, then why you on my jock in damn near every single thread i drop. you people crack me up for real. you caucasians cant take the heat? then off ya selves or get burnt because this is the SUN ERA, era of right knowledge.

I bet you're a caucasian (who the fuck says that btw) yourself.
yes im caucasian  ::) don't disrespect me like that. i call you caucasians because thats what you things are. you guys come from the Caucasus mountains. learn your history pale man instead being so busy tryin to rewrite it. I call you guys for what you are. you guys are pale, and you guys are caucasian. i speak nothing but the truth

Nah man I'm from Norway, step yo game up son
lol your a idiot. put 2 and 2 together.

What, did I say something wrong mr. true history?
stop being a dumb and connect the dots. lol at Norway

another example of a caucasian tryin to be a wise ass but i cant blame it because the rest of you wiggers find that type of shit funny.

Nah, seriously, what's "a dumb"? You gotta explain that to caucasians and wiggers like me, 1123, Kain etc..
Is it some kinda codes you all mighty Gods use?

kemizt

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 11:51:35 AM »
Its sad dubcc is his only outlet for his hatred. not many friends boy? go ahead call me a wigger  :laugh: pale face? i like devil

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 11:53:28 AM »

so if thats true, then why you on my jock in damn near every single thread i drop. you people crack me up for real. you caucasians cant take the heat? then off ya selves or get burnt because this is the SUN ERA, era of right knowledge.

yes im caucasian  ::) don't disrespect me like that. i call you caucasians because thats what you things are. you guys come from the Caucasus mountains. learn your history pale man instead being so busy tryin to rewrite it. I call you guys for what you are. you guys are pale, and you guys are caucasian. i speak nothing but the truth

another example of a caucasian tryin to be a wise ass but i cant blame it because the rest of you wiggers find that type of shit funny.

Nah, seriously, what's "a dumb"? You gotta explain that to caucasians and wiggers like me, 1123, Kain etc..
you guys are soo pathetic. you tell me what you think its supposed to say. if you got a functioning brain?

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2008, 11:54:03 AM »
job is pathetic, this is his only way to get out his hate. he's too pussy to say anything in real life.  :'(

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2008, 11:55:07 AM »

you guys are soo pathetic. you tell me what you think its supposed to say. if you got a functioning brain?
Well I do know what the word "dumb" means, it's "stupid", right?
But "a dumb" - nah I see no connection.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:59:05 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2008, 11:55:40 AM »
job is pathetic, this is his only way to get out his hate. he's too pussy to say anything in real life:'(
hahaha thats definitely not the problem. but i tell that way is expensive.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2008, 11:57:02 AM »
Oh, and btw - I prefered to be called "Vanilla face".

Pale face is kinda Emo, Wigger am I not, and my Caucasian ancestors goes way too back in time.

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2008, 11:57:52 AM »

Well I do now what the word "dumb" means, it's "stupid", right?

time to sit down, you caucasians like to play these little typo error games and swear like you know something when you spot shit. whats that? but i got a working brain and can disregard that in my head and see that person meant know not now.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:59:40 AM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2008, 11:57:56 AM »
this guys on the internet wishing death on me wasting his time, he's a clown. i dont even think he's black really.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2008, 11:59:11 AM »
major clown  ;D, since this is the only place he's gonna get his hatred out we might as well let him

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2008, 12:00:04 PM »

Well I do now what the word "dumb" means, it's "stupid", right?

time to sit down, you caucasians like to play these little typo error games and swear like you know something when you spot shit. whats that? but i got a working brain and can disregard that in my head and see that person meant know not now.
Oh yeah, my bad. Was supposed to be "know", and I modified my post.

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2008, 12:00:44 PM »
major clown  ;D, since this is the only place he's gonna get his hatred out we might as well let him
i think you need a big brother to follow around. i cant be him so stop following me k. next caucasian to get served?