Author Topic: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont  (Read 1965 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2008, 12:01:03 PM »
major clown  ;D, since this is the only place he's gonna get his hatred out we might as well let him

I'm just trying to help the poor fella, to open his eyes.

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2008, 12:01:32 PM »
We're probably wasting our time with this lame inconsistent alias.

I'm thinkin the same thing
so if thats true, then why you on my jock in damn near every single thread i drop. you people crack me up for real. you caucasians cant take the heat? then off ya selves or get burnt because this is the SUN ERA, era of right knowledge.

I bet you're a caucasian (who the fuck says that btw) yourself.
yes im caucasian  ::) don't disrespect me like that. i call you caucasians because thats what you things are. you guys come from the Caucasus mountains. learn your history pale man instead being so busy tryin to rewrite it. I call you guys for what you are. you guys are pale, and you guys are caucasian. i speak nothing but the truth

Nah man I'm from Norway, step yo game up son
lol your a idiot. put 2 and 2 together.

What, did I say something wrong mr. true history?
stop being a dumb and connect the dots. lol at Norway

"A dumb" ? I don't quite understand what that is.
another example of a caucasian tryin to be a wise ass but i cant blame it because the rest of you wiggers find that type of shit funny.

Nah, seriously, what's "a dumb"? You gotta explain that to caucasians and wiggers like me, 1123, Kain etc..
Is it some kinda codes you all mighty Gods use?
you guys are soo pathetic. you tell me what you think its supposed to say. if you got a functioning brain?
Well I do now what the word "dumb" means, it's "stupid", right?
But "a dumb" - nah I see no connection.

time to sit down, you caucasians like to play these little typo error games and swear like you know something when you spot shit. whats that? but i got a working brain and can disregard that in my head and see that person meant know not now.
Oh yeah, my bad. Was supposed to be "know", and I modified my post.
yes exactly. sit down or move aside and let the next pale man get served.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2008, 12:02:16 PM »
major clown  ;D, since this is the only place he's gonna get his hatred out we might as well let him
i think you need a big brother to follow around. i cant be him so stop following me k. next caucasian to get served?

this is your idea of serving caucasians?  :D    get off our pasty white cocks how about you weirdo, try doing something productive like getting a job

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2008, 12:02:51 PM »
this is your idea of serving caucasians  :D internet chat room?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2008, 12:08:34 PM »
We're probably wasting our time with this lame inconsistent alias.

I'm thinkin the same thing
so if thats true, then why you on my jock in damn near every single thread i drop. you people crack me up for real. you caucasians cant take the heat? then off ya selves or get burnt because this is the SUN ERA, era of right knowledge.

I bet you're a caucasian (who the fuck says that btw) yourself.
yes im caucasian  ::) don't disrespect me like that. i call you caucasians because thats what you things are. you guys come from the Caucasus mountains. learn your history pale man instead being so busy tryin to rewrite it. I call you guys for what you are. you guys are pale, and you guys are caucasian. i speak nothing but the truth

Nah man I'm from Norway, step yo game up son
lol your a idiot. put 2 and 2 together.

What, did I say something wrong mr. true history?
stop being a dumb and connect the dots. lol at Norway

"A dumb" ? I don't quite understand what that is.
another example of a caucasian tryin to be a wise ass but i cant blame it because the rest of you wiggers find that type of shit funny.

Nah, seriously, what's "a dumb"? You gotta explain that to caucasians and wiggers like me, 1123, Kain etc..
Is it some kinda codes you all mighty Gods use?
you guys are soo pathetic. you tell me what you think its supposed to say. if you got a functioning brain?
Well I do now what the word "dumb" means, it's "stupid", right?
But "a dumb" - nah I see no connection.

time to sit down, you caucasians like to play these little typo error games and swear like you know something when you spot shit. whats that? but i got a working brain and can disregard that in my head and see that person meant know not now.
Oh yeah, my bad. Was supposed to be "know", and I modified my post.
yes exactly. sit down or move aside and let the next pale man get served.
What if I wanna stand up

kemizt

WestCoasta

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2008, 12:10:33 PM »
this guy wouldn't dare disrespect a white man in public

that's why he has to preach on the internet

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2008, 12:26:59 PM »
It's clear to me job needs some psychological help. He's trying to bring his point , that the white man his the devil, but yo ,we dont give a fuck what you think or what you say, we all think your a stupid and racist mothafucka, you claim you got knowledge just because you talk a lot of shit. I've known many peeps that would think they were wise cuz their mouth were big as fuck and they were talking louder than anyone in the room, they were still the most retarted one. I think you has low self estim with some personnality disorders. Get the fuck out with your fabricated virtual troubled dubbed personnality and get a life out the internet

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2008, 12:42:09 PM »
this guy wouldn't dare disrespect a white man in public

that's why he has to preach on the internet
have plenty of times, that aint nothing special about because majority of the times they run their mouth call the cops ( at least the fake ones do, which would be all you u sweden, norway, iceland people) and im lookin like the one who caused the shit, plus im Black so i got to be guilty.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2008, 12:43:21 PM »
It's clear to me job needs some psychological help. He's trying to bring his point , that the white man his the devil, but yo ,we dont give a fuck what you think or what you say, we all think your a stupid and racist mothafucka, you claim you got knowledge just because you talk a lot of shit. I've known many peeps that would think they were wise cuz their mouth were big as fuck and they were talking louder than anyone in the room, they were still the most retarted one. I think you has low self estim with some personnality disorders. Get the fuck out with your fabricated virtual troubled dubbed personnality and get a life out the internet
you keep sayin this but yet u in here responding i know when i dont give a shit if someone talkin to me discussion is over, thats it its done. so its obvious you give a shit.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2008, 01:13:16 PM »
 :laugh:

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2008, 01:36:09 PM »
im Black so i got to be guilty.

Oh no, when you're black, you can't be guilty. You can always point back at something and say the white man shaped the conditions under which you just had to do it. There is no guilt for any black person, because he has suffered so much in the past. Especially the blacks before him; they took so much suffering, so that for many centuries to come blacks will be innocent. Blame can be herited, everyone knows that. That's why all white folks must die, because some crackers they might not have been related to in any way, let alone the newer generations of whites being responsible for them, did some foul stuff to some black men back then. Yeah, let the unrightful actions of crackers long dead be paid for by some other people who have the same skin colour. That's what I call justice for the blacks.

But wait... What are you doing on the internet anyway? White men invented the internet, so all other races must not be allowed to use it. You have no right to use whitey's inventions!

Oh yes, this really is the era of right knowledge.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »
man I really hate those radical/racist people here.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2008, 01:46:04 PM »
Boycriedwolf, once you cried wolf you can never go back. You're a certified blackman now. I've seen it coming long ago. There is no hope for you left. Go to hell.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2008, 01:50:49 PM »
im Black so i got to be guilty.

Oh no, when you're black, you can't be guilty. You can always point back at something and say the white man shaped the conditions under which you just had to do it. There is no guilt for any black person, because he has suffered so much in the past. Especially the blacks before him; they took so much suffering, so that for many centuries to come blacks will be innocent. Blame can be herited, everyone knows that. That's why all white folks must die, because some crackers they might not have been related to in any way, let alone the newer generations of whites being responsible for them, did some foul stuff to some black men back then. Yeah, let the unrightful actions of crackers long dead be paid for by some other people who have the same skin colour. That's what I call justice for the blacks.

But wait... What are you doing on the internet anyway? White men invented the internet, so all other races must not be allowed to use it. You have no right to use whitey's inventions!

Oh yes, this really is the era of right knowledge.
what does that word mean?  i dont know what that word means? can you please explain to me
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 02:31:48 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2008, 01:51:42 PM »
man I really hate those radical/racist people here.
hell yea it ruins shit for normal people. Mods need to start banning these guys imo
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!