Author Topic: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont  (Read 1962 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2008, 01:56:47 PM »
man I really hate those radical/racist people here.
hell yea it ruins shit for normal people. Mods need to start banning these guys imo

thats what im saying,  it ruins threads and they always turn into a racial bullshit debate.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »
im Black so i got to be guilty.

Oh no, when you're black, you can't be guilty. You can always point back at something and say the white man shaped the conditions under which you just had to do it. There is no guilt for any black person, because he has suffered so much in the past. Especially the blacks before him; they took so much suffering, so that for many centuries to come blacks will be innocent. Blame can be herited, everyone knows that. That's why all white folks must die, because some crackers they might not have been related to in any way, let alone the newer generations of whites being responsible for them, did some foul stuff to some black men back then. Yeah, let the unrightful actions of crackers long dead be paid for by some other people who have the same skin colour. That's what I call justice for the blacks.

But wait... What are you doing on the internet anyway? White men invented the internet, so all other races must not be allowed to use it. You have no right to use whitey's inventions!

Oh yes, this really is the era of right knowledge.

Job/Nat/whatever, u just got served

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2008, 02:16:01 PM »

Oh no, when you're black, you can't be guilty. You can always point back at something and say the white man shaped the conditions under which you just had to do it. There is no guilt for any black person, because he has suffered so much in the past. Especially the blacks before him; they took so much suffering, so that for many centuries to come blacks will be innocent. Blame can be herited, everyone knows that. That's why all white folks must die, because some crackers they might not have been related to in any way, let alone the newer generations of whites being responsible for them, did some foul stuff to some black men back then. Yeah, let the unrightful actions of crackers long dead be paid for by some other people who have the same skin colour. That's what I call justice for the blacks.

But wait... What are you doing on the internet anyway? White men invented the internet, so all other races must not be allowed to use it. You have no right to use whitey's inventions!

trying to ride someone else post because i shut u up. funny how he quote half of what i said and twisted my words. when i said nothing about slavery , you brought slavery into this, and of course your pale friends come in "like yeah thats tellin him". that has to be your true feelings deep down inside, because I repeat I said nothing about slavery. you can put your hood on now.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »

trying to ride someone else post because i shut u up. funny how he quote half of what i said and twisted my words. when i said nothing about slavery , you brought slavery into this, and of course your pale friends come in "like yeah thats tellin him". that has to be your true feelings deep down inside, because I repeat I said nothing about slavery. you can put your hood on now.

Lol, go get your head checked. It's kinda freaky that you're really typing this.

kemizt

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2008, 03:26:31 PM »
The point is not a racail debate , simply why does people get banned for being immature while others dont for being blantant racists.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2008, 03:46:37 PM »
The point is not a racail debate , simply why does people get banned for being immature while others dont for being blantant racists.

yeah, i think we need kain back. that dipset spamming shit was a bit overboard but he's a cool cat...at least he makes us laugh once in a while. 

this job guy, though, let him be....the only reason he's responding with hate to everything is cuz ya'll are paying so much attention to it. you think preaching a message of hate right back to him is going to change anything? let him hate. his message is meant to bait everyone into reinforcing his opinions, and that's exactly what it's doing. i don't think that there is any internet message board (let alone one built on gangsta rap) that can reduce any of the hate that this guy has in his heart. 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind'

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2008, 03:48:18 PM »

yeah, i think we need kain back. that dipset spamming shit was a bit overboard but he's a cool cat...at least he makes us laugh once in a while. 

this job guy, though, let him be....the only reason he's responding with hate to everything is cuz ya'll are paying so much attention to it. you think preaching a message of hate right back to him is going to change anything? let him hate. his message is meant to bait everyone into reinforcing his opinions, and that's exactly what it's doing. i don't think that there is any internet message board (let alone one built on gangsta rap) that can reduce any of the hate that this guy has in his heart. 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind'

props for that, thats one intelligent response ive heard today.

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »
We need Job too. He's helping me return to my roots so I don't get whitewashed by you cracker motherfuckers.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »

Right, but I'm sure you don't give a shit when it's Ice Cube or Pac being "racist" (actually, "righteous" is the correct term).

It's clear to me job needs some psychological help. He's trying to bring his point , that the white man his the devil, but yo ,we dont give a fuck what you think or what you say, we all think your a stupid and racist mothafucka, you claim you got knowledge just because you talk a lot of shit. I've known many peeps that would think they were wise cuz their mouth were big as fuck and they were talking louder than anyone in the room, they were still the most retarted one. I think you has low self estim with some personnality disorders. Get the fuck out with your fabricated virtual troubled dubbed personnality and get a life out the internet

I remember when you used to come on here railing against kikes all the time.  Not that I minded.

K.Dub, we have already established that you are fat, pasty, can't rap, can't get laid, and can't understand sarcasm when it's thrown at you (which indicates you are socially backwards, perhaps even retarded).  I can't possibly imagine anyone who I'd envy less.  Therefore, it is best that you not speak to a soldier of Allah like Job the way you are.  Aside from the fact that it can get you killed, you're just playin yourself every time you talk to the GOD.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 09:10:41 PM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2008, 09:16:19 PM »
We need Job too. He's helping me return to my roots so I don't get whitewashed by you cracker motherfuckers.

ohh fuck man JOb has brainwashed you Sik

Elevz

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2008, 11:01:01 PM »

what does that word mean?  i dont know what that word means? can you please explain to me

I hope that doesn't mean you don't know what a heritage is, because you sure seem to care a lot about the cultural aspects of it. You sure have found a way to get away from the responsibility of replying though.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2008, 11:17:04 PM »

what does that word mean?  i dont know what that word means? can you please explain to me

I hope that doesn't mean you don't know what a heritage is, because you sure seem to care a lot about the cultural aspects of it. You sure have found a way to get away from the responsibility of replying though.
nah since you want to get all crazy about typos and spelling. what does that word mean? I know you dont want to talk about not answering shit. i already asked you to proved n show how many threads i jacked. but you cant because a typical caucasian all he knows how to do is point fingers and mob with is klans men , similar to like what u klans men are doing now tryin to lynch me.Does the white man feel that the Black man must answer him first, i aint get away from replyin shit its just them days of the Black man having to answer you guys are over. answer my question first.

WestCoasta

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2008, 01:22:05 AM »
(at least the fake ones do, which would be all you u sweden, norway, iceland people)

check my credentials, I'm hood down

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2008, 02:24:01 AM »
:laugh:

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2008, 02:30:43 AM »

Right, but I'm sure you don't give a shit when it's Ice Cube or Pac being "racist" (actually, "righteous" is the correct term).

At least Cube wasn't a maniac who threatened to cut people's hands off. And I'm pretty sure Cube doesn't  admire brutal warloards who kill thousands of people for nothing. You're just a confused brainwashed childish fucker who needs attention. You loser have nothing to do than post on a hip hop forum about your revolution.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 03:02:52 AM by Kampfsau »