Author Topic: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont  (Read 1964 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2008, 07:47:33 AM »
(at least the fake ones do, which would be all you u sweden, norway, iceland people)

check my credentials, I'm hood down
you sure about that ? "Hey im hood down" yeah okay. your more like the type to say " you dont know me im crazy, im crazy"  ::) and i know its the opposite with you types.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2008, 07:50:08 AM »
man I really hate those radical/racist people here.

Right, but I'm sure you don't give a shit when it's Ice Cube or Pac being "racist" (actually, "righteous" is the correct term).

It's clear to me job needs some psychological help. He's trying to bring his point , that the white man his the devil, but yo ,we dont give a fuck what you think or what you say, we all think your a stupid and racist mothafucka, you claim you got knowledge just because you talk a lot of shit. I've known many peeps that would think they were wise cuz their mouth were big as fuck and they were talking louder than anyone in the room, they were still the most retarted one. I think you has low self estim with some personnality disorders. Get the fuck out with your fabricated virtual troubled dubbed personnality and get a life out the internet

I remember when you used to come on here railing against kikes all the time.
  Not that I minded.

Job/Nat/whatever, u just got served

K.Dub, we have already established that you are fat, pasty, can't rap, can't get laid, and can't understand sarcasm when it's thrown at you (which indicates you are socially backwards, perhaps even retarded).  I can't possibly imagine anyone who I'd envy less.  Therefore, it is best that you not speak to a soldier of Allah like Job the way you are.  Aside from the fact that it can get you killed, you're just playin yourself every time you talk to the GOD.
hmm do we have people who are contradictory. its okay for you to talk about jews but i cant say my peace.
K.dub i just ignore his pale ass he already got shunned for tryin to play his little proof reading typo games.

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2008, 07:55:22 AM »
Lol, Jop is an idiot. Fuck him and that God he loves so much. There ain't no such thing as a higher power. God is made up by people who don't know the truth.  

smegma

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2008, 07:56:50 AM »
Lol, Jop is an idiot. Fuck him and that God he loves so much. There ain't no such thing as a higher power. God is made up by people who don't know the truth. 

YOU say he's an idiot? :laugh: :eh:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2008, 08:03:55 AM »
so whats the truth then you sound like you know what "the truth" is?

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2008, 08:05:19 AM »

YOU say he's an idiot? :laugh: :eh:

He's even more of an idiot than you are

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2008, 08:08:09 AM »

there is no god, which means you're living a lie.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2008, 08:10:15 AM »

there is no god, which means you're living a lie.
cause and effect but shit i could care less how you do in your life.  im good with how things are in mine

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2008, 08:11:14 AM »
God is dead

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2008, 08:31:43 AM »
Long live God!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »
im good with how things are in mine

I highly doubt it. If you're so satisfied with the way things are going in your life, why are you trying to create an environment that lives by you're psychotic thoughts?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 08:54:09 AM by Robert de Negro »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2008, 08:48:01 AM »
^^ look at this dumbass.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2008, 08:54:52 AM »
^^ look at this dumbass.

lol @ you not responding and calling me a dumbass to replace attention.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2008, 08:58:10 AM »
^^ look at this dumbass.

lol @ you not responding and calling me a dumbass to replace attention.
you cant be serious . what am i going to respond to, u quoted me saying something i didnt even say and switched shit up. lay off the meth and coke i know how you people do.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 11:58:57 AM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2008, 10:05:31 AM »
(at least the fake ones do, which would be all you u sweden, norway, iceland people)

check my credentials, I'm hood down
you sure about that ? "Hey im hood down" yeah okay. your more like the type to say " you dont know me im crazy, im crazy"  ::) and i know its the opposite with you types.

yeup, this guy has sumthin with people that ask for hookups, goes into a bitch fit and juz curses at every1 n says "GO AND BUY IT BITCH"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.