Author Topic: News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!  (Read 8046 times)

smegma

Re: News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2008, 12:31:12 AM »
Omar Cruz > J Flexx
Immortal Technique > J Flexx
Young Hoggs > J Flexx
Obscure artist that I may have reported on Dubcnn >>>>>>> J Flexx

Damn near any artist that has been featured on Dubcnn has made more of an impression on the rap game and the West Coast in general than J Flexx.

Get over it. Death Row died in 1998. Move on with your lives...

I could care less about the impact or impression an artist has made on the rap game. Would I prefer a Young Hoggs album over a J-Flexx album? Hell no. Would I prefer an Immortal Technique album over an J-Flexx album? Hell no. Would I prefer an Omar Cruz album over a J-Flexx album? Hell no.

SGV

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2008, 01:19:13 AM »
Would you prefer an album of TQ covering Village People songs? Hell Yes!!!

smegma

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2008, 01:33:44 AM »
You're not mentally retarded. You do get the point, right? if someone wants to listen to 'outdated' music, let them do that! Example: XL Middleton makes beats that remind me of the great 90s music that came from the west coast. I could see why someone thinks it sounds dated, but does it mean I 'have to move on with my life' or that I am 'stuck in the past'? No. There might not be a big market for old an old J-Flexx album (neither is there a big market for Omar Cruz by the way), but you can't judge someone's taste in music.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2008, 03:31:02 AM »
damn, is this guy really a dubcnn reporter? cant believe that this cool site has these type of brains lol

SGV

« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2008, 04:01:03 AM »
Omar Cruz has more buzz than J Flexx, since he had no buzz. Omar Cruz has more buzz than your beloved TQ. Omar Cruz is going to have a career with longevity... He's created a buzz without being a one hit wonder (I see you TQ) and without having to make a diss record to the biggest name in Hip Hop (I see you J Flexx).

I can judge whatever the fuck I want to judge. I think wasting 30 bucks on a 10 year old unreleased album from some never-was is pointless. I think people who sit here and dream of G-Funk making a come back in 2008 are morons who need to escape from the past and enter into the present. Ol' Marty McFly ass dudes... I think all these unreleased albums from scumbags that were signed to Death Row AFTER it's heyday are worthless. I think people need to stop obsessing over that garbage and spend their money on something worthwhile (Gas, Bills, a Female).

Point is... If the shoe fits wear it. All these people who stay living the past are the same people who got the West Coast looking dismal right now. Going all out spending time and energy on some shit that was too wack to release from years ago...

kuruptDPG

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2008, 05:40:12 AM »
guys come on this thread was about getn more orders not more arguments. this album is so worth it. it could affect the next album & i dont want that to happen, neithr does any1 else. please whoevr hasnt ordered this then i suggest that u should buy the album. well worth it

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2008, 06:03:57 AM »
peeps should just listen to the sampler and then decide if its cool or not. new music, old music....who cares. if its cool music, nobody should care about the year it was recorded. and no need to upset and to vindicate other artists lol.

smegma

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2008, 06:05:56 AM »
Omar Cruz has more buzz than J Flexx, since he had no buzz. Omar Cruz has more buzz than your beloved TQ. Omar Cruz is going to have a career with longevity... He's created a buzz without being a one hit wonder (I see you TQ) and without having to make a diss record to the biggest name in Hip Hop (I see you J Flexx).

I can judge whatever the fuck I want to judge. I think wasting 30 bucks on a 10 year old unreleased album from some never-was is pointless. I think people who sit here and dream of G-Funk making a come back in 2008 are morons who need to escape from the past and enter into the present. Ol' Marty McFly ass dudes... I think all these unreleased albums from scumbags that were signed to Death Row AFTER it's heyday are worthless. I think people need to stop obsessing over that garbage and spend their money on something worthwhile (Gas, Bills, a Female).

Point is... If the shoe fits wear it. All these people who stay living the past are the same people who got the West Coast looking dismal right now. Going all out spending time and energy on some shit that was too wack to release from years ago...

Tell your story to a gullible kid. Taste is NOT about a buzz.

and about your last paragraph... do you really think I would ever feel responsible for not liking most of the rap music that comes from the west coast right now? Everybody should listen to what he or she likes, even if you or someone else doesn't think it's inappropiate to listen to it.

MarshColin

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2008, 09:44:16 AM »
Omar Cruz > J Flexx
Immortal Technique > J Flexx
Young Hoggs > J Flexx
Obscure artist that I may have reported on Dubcnn >>>>>>> J Flexx

Damn near any artist that has been featured on Dubcnn has made more of an impression on the rap game and the West Coast in general than J Flexx.

Get over it. Death Row died in 1998. Move on with your lives...

I could care less about the impact or impression an artist has made on the rap game. Would I prefer a Young Hoggs album over a J-Flexx album? Hell no. Would I prefer an Immortal Technique album over an J-Flexx album? Hell no. Would I prefer an Omar Cruz album over a J-Flexx album? Hell no.

J-Flexx writing Dre's verse on California Love > All those people's careers combined

SGV

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2008, 09:52:22 AM »
LMAO. Ghostwriting some shit 12 years ago and that's your ONLY claim to fame is wack. That's the type of dude who woud put out a California Love 2008 in hopes to ride the success of their only recording that is worth something.

End of the day, Soulja Boy, Huricane Chris, Mike Jones, Birdman, Shawty Lo, any artist people call wack today, shit on J Flexx.

If you aint done shit in 10 years, you don't deserve money.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2008, 09:55:43 AM »
lukn at this thread, nobody has said anythn about buying anotha copy or buying 1. im guesn no1 in this site is gona buy lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM »
Would you prefer an album of TQ covering Village People songs? Hell Yes!!!

LMFEO

laughing my fucking ears off.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2008, 11:02:08 AM »
i might've considered buying it for $20... and if they release Sneed-Indeed i will certainly buy that. also, what happened to the Dr. Dre CD they were going to release?

MarshColin

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2008, 12:33:17 PM »
LMAO. Ghostwriting some shit 12 years ago and that's your ONLY claim to fame is wack. That's the type of dude who woud put out a California Love 2008 in hopes to ride the success of their only recording that is worth something.

End of the day, Soulja Boy, Huricane Chris, Mike Jones, Birdman, Shawty Lo, any artist people call wack today, shit on J Flexx.

If you aint done shit in 10 years, you don't deserve money.

How about if you make good music you deserve money? And J-Flexx has done shit here and there in the last 10 years you just have your head so far up your ass you can't see it. He does lots of positive events for kids, in conjunction with Shaq's foundation, ghost-wrote, ghost-produced, etc. Just because dude wasn't trying to be a superstar gimmick rapper for the last 10 years doesn't mean he wasn't doing shit. Grow the fuck up.

MarshColin

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »
i might've considered buying it for $20... and if they release Sneed-Indeed i will certainly buy that. also, what happened to the Dr. Dre CD they were going to release?

legal problems man. they were going to release crooked i until he threatened to sue. they offered to release it with him and he turned it down.