Author Topic: News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!  (Read 8047 times)

kuruptDPG

News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!
« on: January 22, 2008, 05:29:18 AM »
This is what the admin said on deathrowdayz forum

"I spoke with Flexx tonight and we both agree the sales are simply not up to snuff to justify shipping yet (especially when we have a 16 year old redneck and a overseas stalker ready to leak whatever we ship). Believe me when I say were not looking for 1,000 orders or even 500 but its not doing well and the sad part is this is in my opinion one of the best releases yet. It also will effect what we had planned for the next release (another 1995 album). So if you guys could help us spread the word and get some more sales so we can get this album off the shelves and in your cd players!"

i thought he would ship them out buts its gonna take longer now so guys spread this around, tell people to buy this album. Plus theres gonna be another 90's album (YES!). I think its gonna be eithr Jewell, Sam Sneed or The Lady Of Rage. wat u think?

remember spread the message
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 06:56:18 AM by kurupt4life »

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Re: News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 05:41:36 AM »
Watz It Cost, Like 30 Bonez...?   :o

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 06:59:40 AM »
LOL. "Please buy this so we can release other material that means so much more than this piece of shit!"

The people who buy these releases remind me of people who join the church of Scientology  ::)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 07:22:11 AM »
LOL. "Please buy this so we can release other material that means so much more than this piece of shit!"

The people who buy these releases remind me of people who join the church of Scientology  ::)
;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

smegma

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 07:44:54 AM »
If I had already paid money for this, I'd ask for a refund because of this message. They're not their costumors right. How can they claim to be a fair company if they hold on to the product their costumors have bought because they didn't promo it right?

"I spoke with Flexx tonight and we both agree the sales are simply not up to snuff to justify shipping yet (especially when we have a 16 year old redneck and a overseas stalker ready to leak whatever we ship)."

Kilo2? :D

kuruptDPG

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 07:58:15 AM »

remember spread the message
how much do they pay you?  :D

or did you only get a free death row dayz t-shirt?

wat?

If I had already paid money for this, I'd ask for a refund because of this message. They're not their costumors right. How can they claim to be a fair company if they hold on to the product their costumors have bought because they didn't promo it right?

"I spoke with Flexx tonight and we both agree the sales are simply not up to snuff to justify shipping yet (especially when we have a 16 year old redneck and a overseas stalker ready to leak whatever we ship)."

Kilo2? :D

lol yh it is

i jus want the cd asap, its gd for deathrow fans like myslef. i lik flexx & im sure evry1 is pissed cuz of this, me too. flexx jus wants more money, i dont think he'l get much more anyway. the most ftp gets are always under 100 copies
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 08:00:19 AM by kurupt4life »

MarshColin

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 10:26:05 AM »
Maybe DubCNN would be willing to do a news update on this album. I don't see why that would be a problem since it's being released by the artist via for the people. Nima? Rud?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 10:56:28 AM »
why they dont release these brilliant Cd(´s) in proper way?i just dont get it.why does suge (or some1 else) keep it under their pillows?

The Black Bossalini

• 'G'
  • SHE'S ALL I GOT, SHE'S A GANGSTA!!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »
suges a stupid fuck 4 not realsn several albums

MarshColin

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 11:02:44 AM »

In this situation I don't think it's very fair to call the product a piece of shit. This album is quality music, if you listen to the sampler you will hear that. Props on the scientology reference though haha.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 11:28:41 AM »
i realy liked his who been there done that track, shit was dope...beat was hella cool.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 12:39:15 PM »

i thought he would ship them out buts its gonna take longer now so guys spread this around, tell people to buy this album. Plus theres gonna be another 90's album (YES!). I think its gonna be eithr Jewell, Sam Sneed or The Lady Of Rage. wat u think?

I think your full of shit.

SGV

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 02:24:35 PM »
LMAO @ People wasting their money on this shit.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 03:09:55 PM »
I am that much of a threat? I appreciate that. :)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 03:59:00 PM »
only to stupid motherfuckers with too much money to burn in there pocket.