Author Topic: News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!  (Read 8052 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »
SMH at people hating on spending money on a J-Flexx cd yet shelling out $80 for two cd's full of TAGGED DJ Quik and 2nd II None shit

I'd have to hear the samples for the Rage or Jewell cd's, but if a Sam Sneed cd drops, that's gonna be copped

kuruptDPG

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 04:13:55 PM »
only to stupid motherfuckers with too much money to burn in there pocket.

LMAO @ People wasting their money on this shit.

why are u diising this album for? u guys are missing out. i dont thnik u listn to him that much do u?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 04:30:06 PM »

LMAO @ People wasting their money on this shit.

why are u diising this album for? u guys are missing out. i dont thnik u listn to him that much do u?

at one point and time I was amped to here this shit....this dude was supposed to be dres ghost producer...you know its gonna be bangin but its time has passed man...at this point they holdin the cash of the people that already ordered and thats some hoe shit.

If a nigga in the real world held my cash under similar circumstances Id punch his bitch ass in the mouth...you tell me.

MarshColin

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 04:38:17 PM »
They were taking pre-orders, and never said it was going to ship on such and such date. And what's funny about all these people making fun of us for buying it, is that once it leaks they will be bumping it. And without us buying it, they never would get the material in the place. So if you gonna wait till it leaks and not buy it, that's your choice. But don't make fun of us who bought it because without us you wouldn't get ANY material. We're fans and to us it's worth the material. I'm sure you guys spend money on stuff that I never would spend that much on. Same thing.

MarshColin

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 04:41:11 PM »

Hahaha you're funny dude. We're stupid muthafuckas yet we have plenty of money to burn on stuff like this. Unless you getting the dough from your parents (which I'm not), then we must not be that stupid if we got lots of money. Think about that while you're digging for change out of your parents couch.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 02:20:10 PM »
Bump, no more support?
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »
LOL ALL THESE BITCHEZ THAT ARE WAITING FOR IT TO LEAK ARE JUST CRYING LIKE HOEZ CAUSE THEY MAMA DIDNT GIVE THEM THEIR MONTHLY ALLOWANCE SO THEY CAN ACTUALLY BUY SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN THEIR SORRY ASS LIVES, STOP CRYING HOEZ. LOL I DO HAVE A TOWEL FOR ALL THE TEARZ Y'ALL DRIPPING, FACE IT MUTHAFUCKAZ WITHOUT THE PEOPLE BUYING IT YOU AIN'T GETTIN IT...SO GO SUCC ON MAMA'S TITTIES A LIL MO AND THEN MAYBE SHE WILL GIVE Y'ALL SUM CHEESE SO U CAN BE HAPPY...UNTIL THEN KEEP WHINING AND WAITING LIKE A HOE ON HER PERIOD PEACEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 02:57:27 PM »
motherfucker please...some of us do have real obligations and cant justify blowin thirty on a stank ass album that should have came out ten years ago...

and further more this nigga needs to be thankful motherfuckers still give a shit and knows who dude is, he hasnt been exactly a groundbreaking artist over the years...If the nugga was smart hed realease some new shit and offer that old album as a freebie like a mixtape or even make it a bonus disc with his new shit....j flexx needs his fans more then they need him.

I like dude and I think hes talented but yall are representing him in a fucked up way.

dickheads.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 03:01:43 PM »
I HAVE MANY RESPONSIBLITIES BITCH NIGGA AND I STILL HAVE THE PAPER DO WHAT I WANT, FACE YOU JUST AIN'T CUTTIN IT. DON'T BE UPSET CAUSE OF THAT IT'S ONLY YOUR FAULT.....AND I AINT REPRESENTING J-FLEXX NIGGA, IM JUST BUYING THE CD TO HEAR IT...PLAIN AND SIMPLE...   

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 03:10:55 PM »
damn if only we all could be a baller like you...call me cheap say what you wanna say...I own my home, nigga we eatin...I just cant justify payin  extra money for some old played out shit that realistically should have been released along fuckin time ago.

If you think your gonna cake up off some old ass forgot about bull shit then guess again. the game done changed playboy the day after you get your copy Ill get mines but the difference is that Imma still have that extra thirty at the end of the day...sucka ass wigger.

MarshColin

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 03:18:39 PM »
motherfucker please...some of us do have real obligations and cant justify blowin thirty on a stank ass album that should have came out ten years ago...

That's fine if you got obligations but don't hate on us because we have obligations too and we can fill them and then have some change to spare on something like this. That's all I'm saying.

Stank ass album? Come on man did you even check the sampler? It's dope. If you liked his old shit or old Death Row shit for that matter you will like it. Yes it should have come out ten years ago, but was that his fault? No, and the reason all this stuff is being sold now is because Death Row is long gone and they know they don't have to worry about a lawsuit or repercussions from releasing it.

Like I've said many times, if you think the price is too much or don't want to buy old material that's fine, it's not your cup of tea. You don't need to continually talk shit about the album though. Hopefully you can see I'm coming at you respectfully here.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 03:37:53 PM »
I know the albums gonna be dope...It would have been more dope ten years ago. Im sure that shit is bangin like a motherfucker but that dont justify charging music lovers outrageous amounts of cash to hear some shit that we should have heard along ass time ago.

I think the smart thing to do would be to get on your grind and make some new shit then offer that as a bonus for his faithful fans

I doubt that yall are really affiliated with dude...basically I got a hunch yall got his album and he either has no choise but to roll with you or roll against you...if he did agree to support this album under those circumstances then Im sure it was  just so he can benifit from his work he put in so many years ago  in some way shape or form before his role in deathrows legacy is completely overlooked and forgotten about. If he got the lawyers out and took yall to court hes got to pay alot of paper for lawyers and shit to re obtain rights to an album that realistically will never have a market....think about it.

Mygla

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 04:06:20 PM »
lol, I make more in an hour than this albums costs... But I'm not paying twice as much for another album just because I can... you wouldn't buy $3 Coke if you could buy $1 Pepsi....

Efrain

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 04:31:55 PM »
I don't think a Sam Sneed album will ever drop. Didn't he say himself his album was never finished? Something like during mixing was when he shot that video then soon after he got beat down so the tracks were never mixed, right?

I'd like to have this J-Flexx album but they need to market this thing properly. Get hiphopsite.com to buy a couple cases then you'll meet your quota for units.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 05:07:49 PM »
lol, I make more in an hour than this albums costs... But I'm not paying twice as much for another album just because I can... you wouldn't buy $3 Coke if you could buy $1 Pepsi....

exactly pimpin....thats what Im gettin at its the principal.