Author Topic: News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!  (Read 8049 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 05:27:13 PM »
I don't think a Sam Sneed album will ever drop. Didn't he say himself his album was never finished? Something like during mixing was when he shot that video then soon after he got beat down so the tracks were never mixed, right?

I'd like to have this J-Flexx album but they need to market this thing properly. Get hiphopsite.com to buy a couple cases then you'll meet your quota for units.

Sneed's album is like 75% finished. Not to mention, he had a gang of material on Tha Row. So those FTPE cunts and that J Flexx cunt could throw together some we want to suck Sam Sneed's dick compilation and get away with it. Knowing that wanna-be slave J Flexx, he'll probably get ripped on this too and rip off his ex-friend Sneed to get a buck or two to help save his dead career.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 06:50:05 PM »
this shit is deeper than I knew about.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »

What do you mean Petey?

MarshColin

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 08:18:43 PM »
I know the albums gonna be dope...It would have been more dope ten years ago. Im sure that shit is bangin like a motherfucker but that dont justify charging music lovers outrageous amounts of cash to hear some shit that we should have heard along ass time ago.

I think the smart thing to do would be to get on your grind and make some new shit then offer that as a bonus for his faithful fans

I doubt that yall are really affiliated with dude...basically I got a hunch yall got his album and he either has no choise but to roll with you or roll against you...if he did agree to support this album under those circumstances then Im sure it was  just so he can benifit from his work he put in so many years ago  in some way shape or form before his role in deathrows legacy is completely overlooked and forgotten about. If he got the lawyers out and took yall to court hes got to pay alot of paper for lawyers and shit to re obtain rights to an album that realistically will never have a market....think about it.

First off I am not trying to justify a $30 price tag. I'm saying I personally don't have a problem with it, but of course I would rather pay less, and understand why you guys wouldn't pay that much. Second off I am in no way involved in this album other than the fact that I preordered it. Same with the other guy posting about it. I can tell you 100% though that the masters came straight from J-Flexx and were given to FTP to release this album in conjunction with each other. J-Flexx has the material, and FTP has the means of releasing it to the proper fans so it works for both of them.

And what you said about him trying to benefit from his work on Death Row in some way since he never did in the past is probably right on point. To him that material is worth a lot, so he's trying to make something off of it. Obviously only the die hard Death Row fans like myself are going to be the ones that are going to buy this, so obviously not a whole lot of copies will be sold so he wants to make something off of it so he charges the higher price.

I think your idea of including it as a bonus disc with new material is a great one. But it's not how they chose to do it, so we don't have that option. He is recording new material though, and not trying to live off the past. He released his first solo album last year called Billboard Dreams and is working on his new album right now.

MarshColin

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 08:21:12 PM »
lol, I make more in an hour than this albums costs... But I'm not paying twice as much for another album just because I can... you wouldn't buy $3 Coke if you could buy $1 Pepsi....

Good comparison. But some people would buy a $3 Grey Goose shot, rather than a $1 McCormick's shot (cheap vodka, not sure if you guys have it where you're at.), because they like it better. To each his own.

MarshColin

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »

No it's really not. That guy has no idea what he's talking about.

Avalanche

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 08:25:54 PM »
sorry, i got fucked on the last realest cd. not paying for sub par radio rip quality and movie tags. no way no how.

Al Bundy

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 09:19:33 PM »
LOL ALL THESE BITCHEZ THAT ARE WAITING FOR IT TO LEAK ARE JUST CRYING LIKE HOEZ CAUSE THEY MAMA DIDNT GIVE THEM THEIR MONTHLY ALLOWANCE SO THEY CAN ACTUALLY BUY SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN THEIR SORRY ASS LIVES, STOP CRYING HOEZ. LOL I DO HAVE A TOWEL FOR ALL THE TEARZ Y'ALL DRIPPING, FACE IT MUTHAFUCKAZ WITHOUT THE PEOPLE BUYING IT YOU AIN'T GETTIN IT...SO GO SUCC ON MAMA'S TITTIES A LIL MO AND THEN MAYBE SHE WILL GIVE Y'ALL SUM CHEESE SO U CAN BE HAPPY...UNTIL THEN KEEP WHINING AND WAITING LIKE A HOE ON HER PERIOD PEACEEEEEEEEEEEE....

look at mr keyboard warrior here to save the day

bitch I make my own and still won't waste my money for this bullshit.

D~Nice

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »
This thread is becoming a free post. If ya want to burn it, cool, if ya want to buy it, cool. I could care less what people use they money to buy or not to buy. IT'S THEY MONEY. Hating on what someone else does with they money is some hoe ass shit.

MarshColin

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »
This thread is becoming a free post. If ya want to burn it, cool, if ya want to buy it, cool. I could care less what people use they money to buy or not to buy. IT'S THEY MONEY. Hating on what someone else does with they money is some hoe ass shit.

Thank You! That's what I've been trying to get across to them. Whatever the case, everybody knows the deal about the project. Buy it or wait to download. Peace.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 03:47:37 AM »
FTP has noted that there has been around 30 orders

I honestly can't see this cd being released unless we get 100-150 orders..damn shame
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 04:31:44 AM »
FTP has noted that there has been around 30 orders

lol
And they still aren't convinced that lowering the price is the way to go?
I'm speechless  :-[

Mygla

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2008, 06:30:38 AM »
If this album went for $15... 100 people from this forum alone would order it...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2008, 10:30:57 AM »
what a difference 15 bucks can make but these euro ballers aint feelin that shit...

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2008, 01:36:04 PM »
coma, problem is that we have too much broke mofos up in diz lol and dont forget that 2 much kids re 9-12 years old when this music was recorded. they feel other shit these days.... game and bullshit like that...., they dont even know flexx and never experienced the glory death row days years back.