Author Topic: News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!  (Read 8048 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: News On J.Flexx Death Row Album! READ THIS!!
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2008, 12:57:46 PM »
so they companny physically possesses the music but the artist still has legal rights to it?

they basically bought a copy on the low and go around threatening artists to leak they shit?

what would the artist have to benifit from going into buisness with these fuckers? they could just put the bitch out independantly and certainly sell more then 30 copys.

did your people pay for all rights and have full ownership over these albums?

keep it real with us.

SGV

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »
I could careless if dude helps starving children in Honduras.. he aint done anything since he ghostwrote for Dre.

He's  wack. And you're wack for supporting this wack business move.

MarshColin

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2008, 02:23:54 PM »
so they companny physically possesses the music but the artist still has legal rights to it?

they basically bought a copy on the low and go around threatening artists to leak they shit?

what would the artist have to benifit from going into buisness with these fuckers? they could just put the bitch out independantly and certainly sell more then 30 copys.

did your people pay for all rights and have full ownership over these albums?

keep it real with us.

I'm no lawyer so I don't know all the ins and outs of it. But FTP has some of their material from previous work at Death Row. For example the petey pablo albums and kurupt albums. Then they also linked up with the artists who gave them material to release in conjunction with each other like OFTB, J-Flexx and Tha Realest. They never had to buy anything.

As far as the artist putting it out themselves, it's easier for them to use FTP for the OFTB's and J-Flexx's because they don't have to hire somebody to design a website, they already have consistent customers and know how to get the word out to the right people that would want to buy the albums. And as far as Crooked I teaming up with them, I think that FTP has some material that he doesn't have so that's where it would have benefitted him.

MarshColin

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2008, 02:25:03 PM »
I could careless if dude helps starving children in Honduras.. he aint done anything since he ghostwrote for Dre.

LMAO @ you calling him wack. Did you listen to his album Billboard Dreams that came out last year? Not wack.

Mygla

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2008, 03:40:15 PM »
As far as the artist putting it out themselves, it's easier for them to use FTP for the OFTB's and J-Flexx's because they don't have to hire somebody to design a website, they already have consistent customers and know how to get the word out to the right people that would want to buy the albums. And as far as Crooked I teaming up with them, I think that FTP has some material that he doesn't have so that's where it would have benefitted him.

LMFAO at consistent customers... the 30 persons who ordered so far?

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »

LMFAO at consistent customers... the 30 persons who ordered so far?

Guess J-Flexx should wait with that down payment on a new house  :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2008, 03:56:31 PM »

LMAO @ you calling him wack. Did you listen to his album Billboard Dreams that came out last year? Not wack.

its at the ---- -- ---- as we speak.

SGV

« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2008, 04:12:50 PM »
Wick Wick Wack. By 2008 standards and even wacker by 90s standards.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2008, 04:18:33 PM »
SMH at some of the people in this thread...who cares if Omar Cruz has a bigger buzz than J-Flexx?  Listen, hot music is hot music, doesn't matter if it was recorded in 2008 or 1908. At the end of the day, isn't it more important that we bump music THAT WE LIKE instead of WHAT A WEBSITE WANTS US TO LIKE? Some websites around are just turing into promotional tools for certain artists and shitting on other artists/labels because they're not cool with the ones they're promoting.

An extra big SMH at SGV.  You took a massive hit of credibility putting people like Hurricane Chris and Souljah Boy over not just J-Flexx but any person that has ever rapped into a mic.  Those artists are absolute trash.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2008, 04:19:32 PM »
Ive never heard it...I found it on a blog and did the ctrl v hustled it.

MarshColin

« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2008, 04:50:56 PM »
SMH at some of the people in this thread...who cares if Omar Cruz has a bigger buzz than J-Flexx?  Listen, hot music is hot music, doesn't matter if it was recorded in 2008 or 1908. At the end of the day, isn't it more important that we bump music THAT WE LIKE instead of WHAT A WEBSITE WANTS US TO LIKE? Some websites around are just turing into promotional tools for certain artists and shitting on other artists/labels because they're not cool with the ones they're promoting.

An extra big SMH at SGV.  You took a massive hit of credibility putting people like Hurricane Chris and Souljah Boy over not just J-Flexx but any person that has ever rapped into a mic.  Those artists are absolute trash.

I'd give you props if I could for being able to listen to what's good and think on your own, rather than listening to what some fuckin joke of a news reporter says is good. Dubcnn is the shit and I love this site, but SGV is a fuckin ass clown with zero taste. Go do the crank dat dance on ya mom's front lawn you pathetic fuck.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2008, 03:16:54 AM »

Go do the crank dat dance on ya mom's front lawn you pathetic fuck.

ROFL, cmon we all know that this noby newsman will download the flexx album the day its on rapid.
and fuck all that childish birdman, hurricane chris blabla justification, its so fuckin ridiculous.

The Black Bossalini

• 'G'
  • SHE'S ALL I GOT, SHE'S A GANGSTA!!
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2008, 05:59:57 AM »
guys come on this thread was about getn more orders not more arguments. this album is so worth it. it could affect the next album & i dont want that to happen, neithr does any1 else. please whoevr hasnt ordered this then i suggest that u should buy the album. well worth it

lukn at this thread, nobody has said anythn about buying anotha copy or buying 1. im guesn no1 in this site is gona buy lol

lmao u got that right. u got a point. if u not goin 2 buy the album then please dont say anythn. if u gonna buy it then please buy it asap

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2008, 06:16:34 AM »
LOL ALL THESE BITCHEZ THAT ARE WAITING FOR IT TO LEAK ARE JUST CRYING LIKE HOEZ CAUSE THEY MAMA DIDNT GIVE THEM THEIR MONTHLY ALLOWANCE SO THEY CAN ACTUALLY BUY SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN THEIR SORRY ASS LIVES, STOP CRYING HOEZ. LOL I DO HAVE A TOWEL FOR ALL THE TEARZ Y'ALL DRIPPING, FACE IT MUTHAFUCKAZ WITHOUT THE PEOPLE BUYING IT YOU AIN'T GETTIN IT...SO GO SUCC ON MAMA'S TITTIES A LIL MO AND THEN MAYBE SHE WILL GIVE Y'ALL SUM CHEESE SO U CAN BE HAPPY...UNTIL THEN KEEP WHINING AND WAITING LIKE A HOE ON HER PERIOD PEACEEEEEEEEEEEE....

look at mr keyboard warrior here to save the day

LOOK AMERICAN HOMO, GET OFF MY DICK AND TELL YO BITCH TO COME HERE                                                                                                                                          biitch I make my own and still won't waste my money for this bullshit.

JohnnyL

« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2008, 09:43:12 AM »
 I respect that people are going to have differing opinions on this.  Personally, I have bought several of the cds for sale on FTP, but not yet any of the dvds (still haven't decided if I'm really that interested in viewing the material on those).  I can certainly see both points of view, regarding price.  As it compares to most ordinary retail cds, the prices are obviously higher.  On the other hand, compared to what some bootleggers charge for unreleased tracks, the prices are substantially lower.  That being said, I can understand anyone who says that they can't afford to spend the money, or that they will not spend the money because they don't agree in principle.  That is a good argument.
  What I don't really buy is the argument that some are making that they won't support these projects because they're wack.  Granted, some may find them wack.  But obviously quite a few people on here don't have any problem with the content, because everytime a new project is advertised. it gets a string of replies in it's respective thread that just asks "did it leak yet?", usuallly long before the item has even shipped.
  Now please bear this in mind, whether you purchase these or not.  The release of these albums is always tentative, pending enough sales.  If enough copies aren't sold the projects are scrapped and the person/s who run/s the FTP site holds on to the material.  So whether you purchase these or download them, it's the purchasers that are indirectly responsible for everyone who wants one, getting a copy.  And some of you have given a lot of these people a pretty hard time over it.
  Like I said, if you don't think these projects are worth the money, I respect your opinion.  But take it easy on the people who are spending the money, because it's their dollars that are allowing everyone to hear this stuff.