Author Topic: lol @ games new addition to his face tat  (Read 1358 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: lol @ games new addition to his face tat
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 12:12:38 PM »
he has got to be mentally ill or something, I'm not joking either

Nah man I'm tellin you, that nigga probably does pcp then gets tattoos. Dead fuckin serious.

Sad part is, out of all the face tats, the butterfly was the most ethical.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 12:14:29 PM »
Holy shit another thread on his new tat LMFAO, do u guys really care that much? Cause he dont give 2 shits LOL!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 12:31:25 PM »
Holy shit another thread on his new tat LMFAO, do u guys really care that much? Cause he dont give 2 shits LOL!!!

nobody cares... its not on them, its juz funny cuz i always knew he was a fake ass gangster, for some one sayin that they so real and so hard they get so pretty gay ass tats. seems like game never been to prision and got blasted up.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 12:34:40 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 12:35:45 PM »

usually people that get whack tats usually try to think they dont give a shit. but honestly they do. y u think he got rid of that butterfly shit.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 12:59:14 PM »
damn game be gettin some gayass tats.

some should tell him to stop making a fool out of himself. lol if i was games homie (and i supportefd myself) i would be clownin.
Yea why isnt his real friends tellin him to stop that its makin him look bad.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 03:42:10 PM »
i could give a flyin fuck.  as long he puts some quality music out, i just dont give a fuck.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 03:55:28 PM »
i could give a flyin fuck.  as long he puts some quality music out, i just dont give a fuck.

lol true after all their entertainers.

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 05:01:17 PM »
this dude really don't give a fuck. damn.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 05:03:56 PM »
this dude really don't give a fuck. damn.

gess he really likes it. lol

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »
you gossiping bitches ( cause thats what bitches do) got it fucked up if you think he gives a fuck about what yall say :D  yall sound like you mad.  That nigga is ridin around in his bentley laughing at you muthafuckas for creating all of this extra promotion off of just a tat.   8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 05:22:42 PM »
you gossiping bitches ( cause thats what bitches do) got it fucked up if you think he gives a fuck about what yall say :D  yall sound like you mad.  That nigga is ridin around in his bentley laughing at you muthafuckas for creating all of this extra promotion off of just a tat.   8)

Yeeeeeuppppppp!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 05:48:44 PM »

y would anyone be mad the only person that seems mad is you cuz we dissd game. he could ride round in his bently but this nigga has no taste at all in tats. is that a mutha fuckain converse tat on his neck ROFL

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 09:11:29 PM »
dam why he do dat?? he looks like a clown with that red star on his face.
enough wid the face tattos dam
I guess Spider Loc had more influence on Game than we thought, huh ? "You can cover up the butterfly but that's just the top layer. You've been a square, way before you got here". If Jayceon didin't care why is he covering up the top layer ? Lmfao. Oh, no hate or gossip on this end, I'm just stating facts. For Spider Loc to be so wacked, he sure got some impact on "The Game's appearance". ;D

messi19

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 09:19:23 PM »
I guess Spider Loc had more influence on Game than we thought, huh ? "You can cover up the butterfly but that's just the top layer. You've been a square, way before you got here". If Jayceon didin't care why is he covering up the top layer ? Lmfao. Oh, no hate or gossip on this end, I'm just stating facts. For Spider Loc to be so wacked, he sure got some impact on "The Game's appearance". ;D

LMAO haha WHAT THE FUCK r u talkin bout?? Nobody even cares about Spider Loc haha. How the fuck do u expect him to have a LA and a star if he without it coverin somethin else?

Spider Loc got G-Unit tateed on him guess 50 has influence on him right?

This chick actually think anybody cares about what spider loc says haha. He's covered many tatooes on his arms and shit is that also cuz of Spider?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »

LMAO haha WHAT THE FUCK r u talkin bout?? Nobody even cares about Spider Loc haha. How the fuck do u expect him to have a LA and a star if he without it coverin somethin else?

Spider Loc got G-Unit tateed on him guess 50 has influence on him right?

This chick actually think anybody cares about what spider loc says haha. He's covered many tatooes on his arms and shit is that also cuz of Spider?
There's a difference in getting a tattoo that represents loyalty, and one that is covered up after being put on blast !