Author Topic: lol @ games new addition to his face tat  (Read 1356 times)

Lunatic

Re: lol @ games new addition to his face tat
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 09:23:37 PM »
^is that u in ur avatar?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

messi19

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 09:25:07 PM »
^is that u in ur avatar?

no disrespect or nun but she ugly as fuck..cmon nigga we know thats what u thinkin.

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 09:26:24 PM »
^is that u in ur avatar?
no disrespect or nun but she ugly as fuck..cmon nigga we know thats what u thinkin.
let her answer 1st ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 10:17:33 PM »
^is that u in ur avatar?
let her answer 1st ;)
Ha Ha ! No disrespect or nuthin', but am I supposed to be offended by a 17 year old boy who has no life,who better yet can't even post his own pic in his avatar, because he's too scared of getting clowned, who's such a Game stan, that gets offended everytime some1 speaks highly of Spider Loc, because it hurts his poor heart. Shit, sometimes I wonder about your damn sexuality, I bet you do too. Fyi, that is me in my avatar, and I'm proud of who I am. I get enough fans on a daily, I'm not worried about any negative feedback, coming my way ! But I understand most males on here can sometimes be young minded, due to age and or a popularity contest to gain props ! My question is , " Where is ya'll pic in your avatar " ?

MediumL

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 12:05:44 AM »
you gossiping bitches ( cause thats what bitches do) got it fucked up if you think he gives a fuck about what yall say :D  yall sound like you mad.  That nigga is ridin around in his bentley laughing at you muthafuckas for creating all of this extra promotion off of just a tat.   8)

Lol at least they aint a faggot like you with games dick up your ass. Fuckin homo. People are just saying its fucked up and a dumb thing to do. I bet you were taking the piss of 50 for his teeth surgery or whatever cause ur a Game fag.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2008, 12:13:02 AM »
damn you got some fat titties ahahahahahaha
[

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 01:38:00 AM »
he has got to be mentally ill or something, I'm not joking either

Nah man I'm tellin you, that nigga probably does pcp then gets tattoos. Dead fuckin serious.

hey I wouldn't doubt it.... either that or he really can't handle his weed and or liquor

topshotta

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 01:40:57 AM »
Yeah, word! Them titties be haaanging 4-real!! But I ain't hatin, I would proudly get a blowjob from you girl, is you with it??

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2008, 01:57:09 AM »
isnt that your mom konnected
[

messi19

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2008, 02:39:11 AM »
^is that u in ur avatar?
let her answer 1st ;)
Ha Ha ! No disrespect or nuthin', but am I supposed to be offended by a 17 year old boy who has no life,who better yet can't even post his own pic in his avatar, because he's too scared of getting clowned, who's such a Game stan, that gets offended everytime some1 speaks highly of Spider Loc, because it hurts his poor heart. Shit, sometimes I wonder about your damn sexuality, I bet you do too. Fyi, that is me in my avatar, and I'm proud of who I am. I get enough fans on a daily, I'm not worried about any negative feedback, coming my way ! But I understand most males on here can sometimes be young minded, due to age and or a popularity contest to gain props ! My question is , " Where is ya'll pic in your avatar " ?

im 18;)..LOL at Game..WHY DO U BRING GAME IN? I dont like Spider but i like 50, Buck, Banks so what does it have to do with Game? U just wanna find a reason for people who dont like Spider..u sittin there tellin us life stories about Spider and shit n how people requested his songs and what ratings he got and u tellin me IM a stan? HAHAHAHHAHA..i dont want a pic..u mad?? i def. wouldnt put up a pic if i looked like u 4 real.

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2008, 02:42:11 AM »
^is that u in ur avatar?
let her answer 1st ;)

no wonder you're defending this clown spider loc on the internet. no one in real life wants to date the elephant with tits the size of andy milonakis

messi19

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2008, 02:46:57 AM »
^is that u in ur avatar?
let her answer 1st ;)

no wonder you're defending this clown spider loc on the internet. no one in real life wants to date the elephant with tits the size of andy milonakis

LMAO oh shit..

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2008, 02:51:17 AM »
^is that u in ur avatar?
let her answer 1st ;)

Yeah youre right, nobody wants to date me. Ha ha ! Get a clue and check your records white boy ! You talkin' shit but you like them titties though, but guess what Al Bundy homo, you're not my type. I wouldn't fuck you with your homie's dick, let alone yours.  You look like a younger version of Al Bundy on crack, no wonder you're here late nights all the time, tryna yap your dick sucker's. You can't get you no pussy, if you payed for it !

topshotta

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2008, 02:53:27 AM »
isnt that your mom konnected

Nah, it's my old bitch, I was drunk azz hell and just had to fuck dat nasty azz slut acouple of years ago and then BOOOM You came out a while later little bitch boy..

Nah but seriously, fix your boobs bitch! It's awful!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2008, 02:56:08 AM »
Yeah, word! Them titties be haaanging 4-real!! But I ain't hatin, I would proudly get a blowjob from you girl, is you with it??
Do they be hanging as low as your dick though ? Maybe you should try giving your own self a blowjob,taste your own nuts in the crack of your mouth  8) I doubt youre working with much, to say the least. But are you worth it ? :laugh: :laugh: