Author Topic: lol @ games new addition to his face tat  (Read 1339 times)

JUCYGIRL

Re: lol @ games new addition to his face tat
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2008, 03:02:56 AM »
isnt that your mom konnected

Nah, it's my old bitch, I was drunk azz hell and just had to fuck dat nasty azz slut acouple of years ago and then BOOOM You came out a while later little bitch boy..

Nah but seriously, fix your boobs bitch! It's awful!

I'll fix them just as soon as you get a dick enlargement :laugh:

topshotta

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2008, 05:10:40 AM »
Yeah, I luv you too bitch! You all on my nut sack, I know you wanna experience my dick but Im done with you nasty azz.. Peace!

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2008, 05:52:03 AM »
^is that u in ur avatar?
no disrespect or nun but she ugly as fuck..cmon nigga we know thats what u thinkin.
let her answer 1st ;)
Ha Ha ! No disrespect or nuthin', but am I supposed to be offended by a 17 year old boy who has no life,who better yet can't even post his own pic in his avatar, because he's too scared of getting clowned, who's such a Game stan, that gets offended everytime some1 speaks highly of Spider Loc, because it hurts his poor heart. Shit, sometimes I wonder about your damn sexuality, I bet you do too. Fyi, that is me in my avatar, and I'm proud of who I am. I get enough fans on a daily, I'm not worried about any negative feedback, coming my way ! But I understand most males on here can sometimes be young minded, due to age and or a popularity contest to gain props ! My question is , " Where is ya'll pic in your avatar " ?

no wonder you're defending this clown spider loc on the internet. no one in real life wants to date the elephant with tits the size of andy milonakis
Yeah youre right, nobody wants to date me. Ha ha ! Get a clue and check your records white boy ! You talkin' shit but you like them titties though, but guess what Al Bundy homo, you're not my type. I wouldn't fuck you with your homie's dick, let alone yours.  You look like a younger version of Al Bundy on crack, no wonder you're here late nights all the time, tryna yap your dick sucker's. You can't get you no pussy, if you payed for it !

i've probably fucked more girls than you've popped pimples mrs. bertha.

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2008, 08:01:29 AM »
Ha Ha ! No disrespect or nuthin', but am I supposed to be offended by a 17 year old boy who has no life,who better yet can't even post his own pic in his avatar, because he's too scared of getting clowned, who's such a Game stan, that gets offended everytime some1 speaks highly of Spider Loc, because it hurts his poor heart. Shit, sometimes I wonder about your damn sexuality, I bet you do too. Fyi, that is me in my avatar, and I'm proud of who I am. I get enough fans on a daily, I'm not worried about any negative feedback, coming my way ! But I understand most males on here can sometimes be young minded, due to age and or a popularity contest to gain props ! My question is , " Where is ya'll pic in your avatar " ?
[/quote]
I'm not trying to clown, but you seem to focus alot on young minded young age males... But putting a picture up of yourself like that on the internet doesn't exactly signal maturity.
Also, having a picture like that and clowning others about a popularity contest seems a bit ironic.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2008, 08:06:13 AM »
^is that u in ur avatar?
no disrespect or nun but she ugly as fuck..cmon nigga we know thats what u thinkin.
let her answer 1st ;)

no wonder you're defending this clown spider loc on the internet. no one in real life wants to date the elephant with tits the size of andy milonakis
Yeah youre right, nobody wants to date me. Ha ha ! Get a clue and check your records white boy ! You talkin' shit but you like them titties though, but guess what Al Bundy homo, you're not my type. I wouldn't fuck you with your homie's dick, let alone yours.  You look like a younger version of Al Bundy on crack, no wonder you're here late nights all the time, tryna yap your dick sucker's. You can't get you no pussy, if you payed for it !

i've probably fucked more girls than you've popped pimples mrs. bertha.
Bertha ? Is that all you can think to say ? "Fucked more bitch's then I get pimples" , huh ? Well, that must be really sad for you, considering I don't get pimples, nor have got more than a couple in my days. So what are you gonna come up with now, "the man who owns a pink phone and brags about it " ? I knew you were suspect of homosexuality, that's why you got "No homo" tagged on to your name, so no1 will suspect that you are in fact one yourself. :laugh: :laugh:

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2008, 08:26:46 AM »
I'm not trying to clown, but you seem to focus alot on young minded young age males... But putting a picture up of yourself like that on the internet doesn't exactly signal maturity.
Also, having a picture like that and clowning others about a popularity contest seems a bit ironic.
[/quote]
I focus on young minded individuals ? Ha ha, you're right I've given too much of my precious time on here, but it's only because I hate to see ignorance and hate for no valid reason. I got my picture in my avatar, because it's who I am. I guess I should of fit in like most every1 else on here by either putting some1 famous or nothing @ all in my avatar, right ? The problem with society today is males who are either too young or dumbfounded, to respect and appreciate women in general. The male species somehow lost their sense of respect towards women, I guess ya'll interpret the whole "bitch's and hoe's" name calling in rap songs today as a way to put us down and make us feel inadequate. I didn't know what I displayed in my pic, had a lot to say about my maturity level. First off, I'm an urban novelist who preachs to men and women out there to love thy self, regardless of anyone's stamp of approval, on who they are or how they look. I think there is alot of insecurity in these forums, with way too much focus on negativity. It's all good to come here, see and discuss the latest topics on ya'll favorite rappers, but can't ya'll do it in a more pleasant fashion ? ??? Damn, life is way too short to worry about other people and be so miserable  8)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 08:30:03 AM by JUICY GIRL »

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2008, 08:43:28 AM »
I focus on young minded individuals ? Ha ha, you're right I've given too much of my precious time on here, but it's only because I hate to see ignorance and hate for no valid reason. I got my picture in my avatar, because it's who I am. I guess I should of fit in like most every1 else on here by either putting some1 famous or nothing @ all in my avatar, right ? The problem with society today is males who are either too young or dumbfounded, to respect and appreciate women in general. The male species somehow lost their sense of respect towards women, I guess ya'll interpret the whole "bitch's and hoe's" name calling in rap songs today as a way to put us down and make us feel inadequate. I didn't know what I displayed in my pic, had a lot to say about my maturity level. First off, I'm an urban novelist who preachs to men and women out there to love thy self, regardless of anyone's stamp of approval, on who they are or how they look. I think there is alot of insecurity in these forums, with way too much focus on negativity. It's all good to come here, see and discuss the latest topics on ya'll favorite rappers, but can't ya'll do it in a more pleasant fashion ? ??? Damn, life is way too short to worry about other people and be so miserable  8)
[/quote]
If there's any loss of respect towards women, it definitly does not help with a picture like that.
I have no problem with you, having a picture of yourself at all. But theres other ways of portraying yourself while still being "you". A picture like that will not help the cause of more respect towards women. Quite frankly i don't give a shit how you look or what picture you use, im just stating a point.

I still think it's a bit ironic to talk about mens loss of respect towards woman, and then in the very next line write "The problem with society today is males who are either too young or dumbfounded", thats a huge disrespect for alot of males.

I agree that theres alot of insecurity on these forums, probably linked to the young age.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2008, 09:27:08 AM »
If there's any loss of respect towards women, it definitly does not help with a picture like that.
I have no problem with you, having a picture of yourself at all. But theres other ways of portraying yourself while still being "you". A picture like that will not help the cause of more respect towards women. Quite frankly i don't give a shit how you look or what picture you use, im just stating a point.

I still think it's a bit ironic to talk about mens loss of respect towards woman, and then in the very next line write "The problem with society today is males who are either too young or dumbfounded", thats a huge disrespect for alot of males.

I agree that theres alot of insecurity on these forums, probably linked to the young age.
[/quote] I still don't agree with the fact my pic should be a reason to disrespect me as a woman. I dress and present myself, how I feel comfortable, it shows and presents confidence. You didn't finish quoting my sentence, I clearly stated that males disrespect women today due to young age or a young mind. It has somehow become cool and acceptable in the eye's of the male species to put women down due to their ethics on how a women should look and present herself in society. If you're happy with yourself, does it matter with what any1 thinks how and what you should look like ?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2008, 09:59:36 AM »
would this have happened if she wasnt a spider loc groupie?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2008, 10:03:53 AM »
..LMAo..Funny how this Thread has gone from bashing Game's Tat ,to 'bashing Juicy Girl about her Picture...
LMAo..Oh Man!!!
C'mon fellas she ain't that bad looking....'Big Ladies Need Love Too" ;D ;D

Oh...Where are My MAnners.."FAT BITCHES NEED LOVIN TOO CRAIG"

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 10:17:01 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2008, 10:05:02 AM »
would this have happened if she wasnt a spider loc groupie?

A groupie, huh ? You must not know who I am, sweetheart ! I don't have to be anyone's groupie, I got groupie's  ;D :laugh:

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2008, 10:10:13 AM »
..LMAo..Funny how this Thread has gone from bashing Game's Tat ,to 'bashing Juicy Girl about her Picture...
LMAo..Oh Man!!!

Ya'll can bash all you want to, in the end what matters most is Spider and people like myself are gettin' money ! Aww..Young boys who haven't fully developed need love too :laugh: :P

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2008, 10:10:29 AM »
I love the dub ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2008, 10:14:46 AM »
LMAo..Oh Man!!!

Ya'll can bash all you want to, in the end what matters most is Spider and people like myself are gettin' money ! Aww..Young boys who haven't fully developed need love too :laugh: :P

Looks like from that Picture of you,you got a whole lotta luving and more to spare
..You Know....

This Thread is about Game..and not Spider, C'mon 'Over-Saturated Jucied Gurl'  figured you noticed that already...

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

messi19

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2008, 10:25:56 AM »
LMAo..Oh Man!!!

So what makes u think other people in here dont get money? Why does it matter to u if Spider gets money? Almost every artist out there is gettin money, does that mean people shouldnt have opinions about their music and whatnot? People are dumb ass hell.

U really need to check yoself cuz u be sayin some real dumb shit. Let that nigga Spider Loc go, if people wanna hate on him let them, nobody wanna hear u cry bout how everybody is this and everybody is that. But what you're not gettin is people hate Spiders MUSIC, u come in here talkin some other shit like its important. Spider is a wack rapper to many but when u hear that u come in here all cried out and yappin about how people "hate on him" and shit. And all u do is bring up Game, everybody dont like Game on hear either, it doesnt have anythin to do wit Game/Spider, people in here ain't trippin like yo dumb self over that bullshit, but they still might think Spider is wack, period, accept it or not.