Author Topic: lol @ games new addition to his face tat  (Read 1355 times)

JUCYGIRL

Re: lol @ games new addition to his face tat
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2008, 10:26:12 AM »
..LMAo..Funny how this Thread has gone from bashing Game's Tat ,to 'bashing Juicy Girl about her Picture...
LMAo..Oh Man!!!
C'mon fellas she ain't that bad looking....'Big Ladies Need Love Too" ;D ;D

Ya'll can bash all you want to, in the end what matters most is Spider and people like myself are gettin' money ! Aww..Young boys who haven't fully developed need love too :laugh: :P

Looks like from that Picture of you,you got a whole lotta luving and more to spare
..You Know....

This Thread is about Game..and not Spider, C'mon 'Over-Saturated Jucied Gurl'  figured you noticed that already...

"Over -Saturated Jucied Gurl" ? The only thing I noticed is how ignorant, immoral, and immature ya'll are. C'mon, it's time to grow up and act like a man, eventhough you aren't one. You're just a lil boy hiding behind a shell on the net, who can't get no pussy or paper in your pathetic lil so called life. It's 08', get your mind right, instead of running your dick suckers like a bitch on crack cocaine ! Be about your money and maybe some1 will give you some play out there, in your lonely existence 8) Ya'll are like Aaliyah, you love to go back and forth, but off this forum won't nothin' crack of course. Ha Ha  :laugh: :laugh:

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2008, 10:36:04 AM »
..LMAo..Funny how this Thread has gone from bashing Game's Tat ,to 'bashing Juicy Girl about her Picture...
LMAo..Oh Man!!!

Ya'll can bash all you want to, in the end what matters most is Spider and people like myself are gettin' money ! Aww..Young boys who haven't fully developed need love too :laugh: :P

So what makes u think other people in here dont get money? Why does it matter to u if Spider gets money? Almost every artist out there is gettin money, does that mean people shouldnt have opinions about their music and whatnot? People are dumb ass hell.

U really need to check yoself cuz u be sayin some real dumb shit. Let that nigga Spider Loc go, if people wanna hate on him let them, nobody wanna hear u cry bout how everybody is this and everybody is that. But what you're not gettin is people hate Spiders MUSIC, u come in here talkin some other shit like its important. Spider is a wack rapper to many but when u hear that u come in here all cried out and yappin about how people "hate on him" and shit. And all u do is bring up Game, everybody dont like Game on hear either, it doesnt have anythin to do wit Game/Spider, people in here ain't trippin like yo dumb self over that bullshit, but they still might think Spider is wack, period, accept it or not.

You don't like what I got to say, DON'T READ IT !!!! I'm not the one making threads on rappers I claim not to like ! If you hate Spi's music that much, DON'T LISTEN TO IT !!! I'm sure it won't be a loss on his part to lose your beggin' for free links to download his music, then hatin' support !

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2008, 10:47:32 AM »
LMAo..Oh Man!!!

Looks like from that Picture of you,you got a whole lotta luving and more to spare
..You Know....

This Thread is about Game..and not Spider, C'mon 'Over-Saturated Jucied Gurl'  figured you noticed that already...

"Over -Saturated Jucied Gurl" ? The only thing I noticed is how ignorant, immoral, and immature ya'll are. C'mon, it's time to grow up and act like a man, eventhough you aren't one. You're just a lil boy hiding behind a shell on the net, who can't get no pussy or paper in your pathetic lil so called life. It's 08', get your mind right, instead of running your dick suckers like a bitch on crack cocaine ! Be about your money and maybe some1 will give you some play out there, in your lonely existence 8) Ya'll are like Aaliyah, you love to go back and forth, but off this forum won't nothin' crack of course. Ha Ha  :laugh: :laugh:

Serioulsy who is acting up Now??
A Little talk and you get hurt..
A Little push, the right buttons and you get all mad like you on your pmt creaming down below..
Give me a break!!!

Siktir git ve geber Juicy Girl!!!

I have a life outside the internet, this board serves it's purpose it's a recreational thing, it's funny when folks like yourself, come up here flashing your degrees talking a bout how mature you are and what not, but yet your action or your words say otherwise!!

You're just a lil boy hiding behind a shell on the net, who can't get no pussy or paper in your pathetic lil so called life
Whoa!!

Please you got a degree I'm sure you can come up with something more poetic than that!!!

I work, so i earn money..
As for the sex thing, i got that covered, but why should i brag about it, I'm not the first person to have sex, and neither am i going to do the last person, so bragging about it is as useless as you not breathing without mentioning Spider Loc!!!
But what do I Know..I'm a little boy,  You "Inti humara"

You are a Miserable Woman, arguing and trying to get your point across to folks, who just don't give a damn about what you have to say!!!

In the same breadth, take your advice, it's '08' , Move On!!!

Or better yet.."Siktir git ve geber"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 10:52:46 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

K-9

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2008, 10:50:59 AM »
Roflmao at moja dojas face
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 10:57:32 AM by Bangin On Wax »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2008, 11:03:13 AM »
LMAo..Oh Man!!!

..You Know....

A Little push, the right buttons and you get all mad like you on your pmt creaming down below..
Give me a break!!!

I have a life outside the internet, this board serves it's purpose it's a recreational thing, it's funny when folks like yourself, come up here flashing your degrees talking a bout how mature you are and what not, but yet your action or your words say otherwise!!

You're just a lil boy hiding behind a shell on the net, who can't get no pussy or paper in your pathetic lil so called life
Whoa!!

Please you got a degree I'm sure you can come up with something more poetic than that!!!

As for the sex thing, i got that covered, but why should i brag about it, I'm not the first person to have sex, and neither am i going to do the last person, so bragging about it is as useless as you not breathing without mentioning Spider Loc!!!

You are a Miserable Woman, arguing and trying to get your point across to folks, who just don't give a damn about what you have to say!!!

Aww, you must have peeped my myspace page and decided to get a lil online translation, that's so cute that you spent all that time and energy on me, I'm flattered ! Me miserable ? Never that, it 's just amusing to see how ya'll get so worked up, when some1 pulls ya'll hoe card ! I'm not arguing sweetie, this is just pure entertainment to me, proves my theory right once again ! I have many projects in 08', to elevate my status. How about you ? All this going back and forth was fun for me,sometime's ya'll need to get hoe checked, so you can get a grip on reality, but I have real work to attend to now. Good Day 8)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2008, 11:07:02 AM »
LMAo..Oh Man!!!

..You Know....

Give me a break!!!

Whoa!!

Aww, you must have peeped my myspace page and decided to get a lil online translation, that's so cute that you spent all that time and energy on me, I'm flattered ! Me miserable ? Never that, it 's just amusing to see how ya'll get so worked up, when some1 pulls ya'll hoe card ! I'm not arguing sweetie, this is just pure entertainment to me, proves my theory right once again ! I have many projects in 08', to elevate my status. How about you ? All this going back and forth was fun for me,sometime's ya'll need to get hoe checked, so you can get a grip on reality, but I have real work to attend to now. Good Day 8)
Juicy, don't sweat it Ma.  You look quite alright from where I'm sitting and I mean that shit.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2008, 11:15:27 AM »
LMAo..Oh Man!!!

..You Know....

Give me a break!!!

Whoa!!

I speak a wide range of languages, cuz I'm from a mixed background!!

Well I'm happy that we present you with some form of entertainment, God Knows you need
in your miserable existence that you call Life!!

Well best of Luck with your 'so-called'..LMAo
At the very notion of 'Project' in the same line as 'Juicy Girl'

'Hoe-Checked to get a grip on reality'..LMAo..Who's reality???
And What kind of reality are you trying to impact on us ignorant minds?????
All I see is some mature Miserable woman arguing or trying to get her kicks off on the Net!
if that is reality, please let me be dumb and stuck on ignorance!!!

I figured this was all entertainment..
Make your mind Up..

I think you should have majored in Journalism rather than what you did, cuz you suck at it..
But you sure know how to type crap!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2008, 11:17:51 AM »
LMAo..Oh Man!!!

..You Know....

Give me a break!!!

Whoa!!

Juicy, don't sweat it Ma.  You look quite alright from where I'm sitting and I mean that shit.

Awww..Blessing!!!. .Juicy You Got Urself A Groupie'
Now ain't that something...

Al Bundy

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2008, 09:12:09 PM »
^is that u in ur avatar?
no disrespect or nun but she ugly as fuck..cmon nigga we know thats what u thinkin.
let her answer 1st ;)
Ha Ha ! No disrespect or nuthin', but am I supposed to be offended by a 17 year old boy who has no life,who better yet can't even post his own pic in his avatar, because he's too scared of getting clowned, who's such a Game stan, that gets offended everytime some1 speaks highly of Spider Loc, because it hurts his poor heart. Shit, sometimes I wonder about your damn sexuality, I bet you do too. Fyi, that is me in my avatar, and I'm proud of who I am. I get enough fans on a daily, I'm not worried about any negative feedback, coming my way ! But I understand most males on here can sometimes be young minded, due to age and or a popularity contest to gain props ! My question is , " Where is ya'll pic in your avatar " ?

no wonder you're defending this clown spider loc on the internet. no one in real life wants to date the elephant with tits the size of andy milonakis
Yeah youre right, nobody wants to date me. Ha ha ! Get a clue and check your records white boy ! You talkin' shit but you like them titties though, but guess what Al Bundy homo, you're not my type. I wouldn't fuck you with your homie's dick, let alone yours.  You look like a younger version of Al Bundy on crack, no wonder you're here late nights all the time, tryna yap your dick sucker's. You can't get you no pussy, if you payed for it !

i've probably fucked more girls than you've popped pimples mrs. bertha.
Bertha ? Is that all you can think to say ? "Fucked more bitch's then I get pimples" , huh ? Well, that must be really sad for you, considering I don't get pimples, nor have got more than a couple in my days. So what are you gonna come up with now, "the man who owns a pink phone and brags about it " ? I knew you were suspect of homosexuality, that's why you got "No homo" tagged on to your name, so no1 will suspect that you are in fact one yourself. :laugh: :laugh:

lame. oh yeah my old pink phone. stalker much? shows how much time and energy you spend on this forum when you're reading my g spot posts LOL

yeah i'm such a fag but wait I have a girl so how does that make me gay? your logic sucks big bertha.

D~Nice

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2008, 09:15:35 PM »
If Game wants all that war paint on his face, more power to him. Not my style but that's me. That and I can't get no job with all that on my face and I can't rap LOL!

D~Nice

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2008, 09:20:04 PM »
The real topic of this thread is how big Juicy's ta ta's are.  :o

Good Lord, you could stash 100 kilos across the border with those.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2008, 09:20:57 PM »
Love Game...
But I would never Fuck My face up Like That!!!
Even with the mil's

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2008, 12:10:41 AM »
Love Game...
Even with the mil's
Funny thing is, that alot of "normal" people seems to be getting face tats. Either you have to be a millionaire or criminal, cus ain't no jobs coming your way looking like that.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2008, 12:44:57 AM »
Love Game...
Even with the mil's
Funny thing is, that alot of "normal" people seems to be getting face tats. Either you have to be a millionaire or criminal, cus ain't no jobs coming your way looking like that.
Ain't that the truth ! As a woman, you don't know how unattractive it is to see a man ruin his face like that, millionaire or not. All this covering up, shows The Game is insecure about "the butterfly  tat", yet I thought all his tattoos had a significant meaning to them :)