Author Topic: Prodigy says he needs protection  (Read 241 times)

Elano

Prodigy says he needs protection
« on: January 22, 2008, 09:31:46 AM »
Prodigy said the reason he doesn't keep security around him is because he just doesn't like rolling with strangers, period.

"It be a bunch of bullsh-- we have to deal with," P said of why many artists carry firearms, illegal or licensed. "I'll speak for myself: I don't like new people around me. I don't trust people. ... I don't want nobody to know where I live, I don't want nobody to know my movements. A lot of people feel like that. I got a Porsche — 50 bought us Porsches. I can't fit security in my car! Maybe they can fit in another car, then you gotta pay for another car."

P also said resources come into play. A tight security team could cost upward of tens of thousands a day.

"People is out there hustling, striving to survive," he added. "Everybody can't afford to always have a hundred dudes around you. I'm like 90 percent always by myself."

Besides weaponry, Prodigy also takes a cue from 50 and the G-Unit, as far as protection goes, by bulletproofing his vehicle. His Suburban came to over $120,000 once he armored it.

"A lot of my friends got murdered [in their cars]. ... What the f--- I look like riding in a regular car [when] Yayo, Banks, 50 and everybody got bulletproof trucks? So I'm gonna be the one to get killed? No, [I bought] a bulletproof truck too. ... My man E-Money Bags got killed in his car. Big, Pac, my man Stretch out in Hollis." ...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Prodigy says he needs protection
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 09:37:55 AM »
Prodigy said the reason he doesn't keep security around him is because he just doesn't like rolling with strangers, period.

"It be a bunch of bullsh-- we have to deal with," P said of why many artists carry firearms, illegal or licensed. "I'll speak for myself: I don't like new people around me. I don't trust people. ... I don't want nobody to know where I live, I don't want nobody to know my movements. A lot of people feel like that. I got a Porsche — 50 bought us Porsches. I can't fit security in my car! Maybe they can fit in another car, then you gotta pay for another car."

P also said resources come into play. A tight security team could cost upward of tens of thousands a day.

"People is out there hustling, striving to survive," he added. "Everybody can't afford to always have a hundred dudes around you. I'm like 90 percent always by myself."

Besides weaponry, Prodigy also takes a cue from 50 and the G-Unit, as far as protection goes, by bulletproofing his vehicle. His Suburban came to over $120,000 once he armored it.

"A lot of my friends got murdered [in their cars]. ... What the f--- I look like riding in a regular car [when] Yayo, Banks, 50 and everybody got bulletproof trucks? So I'm gonna be the one to get killed? No, [I bought] a bulletproof truck too. ... My man E-Money Bags got killed in his car. Big, Pac, my man Stretch out in Hollis." ...

Who else would know your movements other than your security team!
if anybody has to put the bullet in you,is the one who knows your footprints...True Story!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »
my man Stretch out in Hollis

now i understand why stretch says: "Springfield Hollis crew, Thug Life, YGz Sendin they respect.."

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 02:55:24 PM »
come on homie I thought you were from the streets

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 05:31:46 PM »
dont blame him. Them vatos be in the hood, trying to stay connnected then get robbed. Sad esse.