Author Topic: Think a religious leader has to fake a lot? Discuss....  (Read 424 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Think a religious leader has to fake a lot? Discuss....
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 09:18:37 PM »
Yes, I converted to "Mormonism".  Assholes like you don't get the right to tell me what I'm allowed to do, bitch.  This is America.  I am allowed to say whatever I want.

When have I ever told you you're not allowed to do something?  You are an intolerant bigot.  I feel you're entitled to be an idiot if you want; but when I say something, you think I should be silenced.  I should not have the right to speak.  I should be made to go away.

I'm not going anywhere.  I will say what I want.  You will continue to read it, because you know what I say holds weight. 

smegma

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 12:03:59 AM »
^^ As long as you don't try to convert people almost 24/7 like a lot of mormons do, I don't have a problem with you.

I just wanted to say that :)

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 03:02:46 AM »
This is America.  I am allowed to say whatever I want. I will say what I want.  You will continue to read it, because you know what I say holds weight.

Basically, it's just that your messages keep appearing between the posts of the sane people here.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 04:19:55 PM »
^^ As long as you don't try to convert people almost 24/7 like a lot of mormons do, I don't have a problem with you.

I just wanted to say that :)

If you have a problem with somebody asking you questions, you are weak.  You are the one with a problem if you cannot say no, or cannot explain why you have a problem with a religion, or why you don't want to be pitched to.  If somebody comes up and you hide from them so they won't talk to you about converting, then you don't have a good reason NOT to convert. 

If a  mormon comes up to you and starts talking about religion and you don't want to hear it, be a man about it and tell them you're not interested in talking about their religion.  How hard is that?