Author Topic: Most underrated, underappreciated, underpaid producer of all time  (Read 921 times)

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
Re: Most underrated, underappreciated, underpaid producer of all time
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 07:42:59 PM »
DJ Paul & Juicy J, fuck a Grammy, these niggaz been holdin' tha whole Memphis 10/Dirty South down since 91' and they've been droppin classics since 94'.  If tha mainstream game wasnt so microwavish I'm sure a rare few could fuck wit' em but not 2 many.  IMO recently (2000-2008) they've been on Dre's level or past that, not 2 down Dre cuz lord knows he's still my fav next 2 da 6'  ;D but on da seriousness of da topic, not 2 many people can say or have fucked wit' Paul & Juicy's style. 

And u guys need 2 get a life goin' back and forth arguin' ova posts, that shit makes u look faggaty and less worthless of shitty toiletpaper, so do us ALL a favor and killyoself....
I only fuck with 10's

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 07:45:28 PM »
^you the one upset at them lol! but yeah dj paul and juicy j have had pretty innovative use of obscure horror and action movie clips and really hypnotic drums so they easily >>>mannie fresh

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 09:01:13 PM »
I disagree. Mannie Fresh is NOT underrated or underappreciated. I think most of the public and rap cats DO recognise and respect his talent.
And as far as underapreciated, noone knows about that. I doubt it however. It's rare to hear about a hit-producer to be underpaid.

Lucifuge

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 10:39:03 PM »
havoc:).just kidding.

dont now hmmm.

eminem ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 02:11:44 AM »
yea you dont hear about mannie fresh too much these days but he's in the south hall of fame for sure he throws down!!.. i use to love the way he broke down his drums , him and just blaze thats skills for you right there 

as a samplist Diamond D

then u got rick rock, Dj Felli fel, 7 Aurelius/Irv Gotti/Buckshot 3000 (Murder Inc) , ALLSTAR <- dude is nice
dope producers that dont get the proper credit they deserve

smegma

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 04:39:24 AM »
yea you dont hear about mannie fresh too much these days

He's gettiing out of a legal situation right now. When he's out of it you'll be hearing more from him again!

After he left Cash Money he made beats for many rappers! It's a shame he couldn't do that in his CMR time cause he was on FIRE!

Anyway... I don't think Mannie Fresh is underpaid. Big name producers (like Mannie Fresh) make a whole lot of cash off of one single beat. Trust me when I say he filled his pockets after he left Cash Money... BUT he is underrated and underappreciated. Like dude above said: you rarely see him mentioned in lists of great producers. We only know him from his hip hop beats, but he's a great R&B producer as well.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 05:08:59 AM »
I'd say Ant or Kno

kemizt

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 07:21:02 AM »
You dumb motherfuckers can't read?  I didn't say post who you think.  I didn't say he was the greatest.  I said he's definately, without argument, the most underrated, underappreciated, and underpaid producer of all time.  This isn't up for "Oh, here, let me put my favorite in!!!"

I didn't say he was my favorite.  I said what I said.  Bitches can't read! I don't give a fuck what un heard of bullshit rapper you think is a great producer, I'm telling you motherfuckers that Mannie Fresh is the most underrated Producer of all fucking time.  Period. 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 08:09:57 AM »
Lol, u mad?

kemizt

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 09:26:31 AM »
^ Re-read my post.  This isn't up for discussion.  I'm telling you, very easily, it's not hard for me to say that Mannie Fresh is without a doubt the most underrated, underappreciated, underpaid producer of all time.  The first two posts here have proven that he's underrated and underrapreciated, we can't prove that he doesn't make bank but I just showed that nobody respects him. 

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!