Author Topic: as much as i dislike Kobe Bryant, he's definately this half of the years' MVP  (Read 1026 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Kobe will get an MVP trophy before he dies. 100%.
the REAL question is will he win another ring?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
IMO, and i bet Kobe's as well..
Fuck an Award let's get to the playoffs and beyond.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Look at how much his grown

Kobe's first All-Star
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/53QwPeImmAA&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/53QwPeImmAA&amp;rel=1</a>

jeromechickenbone

Look at how much his grown

Kobe's first All-Star
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/53QwPeImmAA&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/53QwPeImmAA&amp;rel=1</a>

That was a cool vid.  Kobe seemed a lot less phony / humble back then.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Dwight is good, but he's no MVP. Neither is KG...Not this year, at least. Kobe is by far the best player in the league, and I don't know who truly questions this these days?

wcsoldier

no doubt but MVP definition is sure not the best player in the league since Jordan retired ... they should re-name the award the best player on the best team ...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe will get an MVP trophy before he dies. 100%.

NBA will totally loose credibility if he doesn't give him (at least) one before he retires.

Anyway let's put it this way:

- Garnett already won one.
- Lebron James is playing for a team who isn't winning enought.
- Howard is still 22 and in 4-5 years will dominate the league (and eventually get other MVP trophies opportunities)
- Paul, you know i got love for him, but it's like Howard, same thing.
- Kobe already deserved (at least) one, and the Lakers are playing great.

Give it to Kobe.

OG Hack Wilson

Dwight is good, but he's no MVP. Neither is KG...Not this year, at least. Kobe is by far the best player in the league, and I don't know who truly questions this these days?

how come Lebron has better stats with less of a team around him?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

actually lebron is playign better basketball than kobe. however, kobe is playing like an MVP (leader) and lebron....no as much......it's like last year except 180; change the names and faces.

however DO NOT DWELL on this because there's STILL another half of basketball to be played and any team and player can catch fire and win it all.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
as far as dwight howard is concerned , i love that guy he's like a smaller shaq. him and bynum are gaining ground as two of my favorite players behind carmelo. however i'm not a believer in him yet......i'm not qestioning his  skills or heart, just not sure he's ready to lead a team to the promised land yet, he still needs a general  (i.e sam cassell; ron harper type guard) to guide him and make him a better captain.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

how come Lebron has better stats with less of a team around him?

Cuz when you have less of a team around you, you're forced to put up more stats...durrrrh!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

actually lebron is playign better basketball than kobe. however, kobe is playing like an MVP (leader) and lebron....no as much......it's like last year except 180; change the names and faces.

however DO NOT DWELL on this because there's STILL another half of basketball to be played and any team and player can catch fire and win it all.

LeBron is NOT playing better basketball than Kobe. Not by a long shot.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
yes he is.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Cavs' record is not even that bad if you don't count the 6-7 losses they had due to LeBron being injured.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

i'll agree with you that Lebron is having a better season this year

but Kobe is the more talented player at this point in time

2-3 years from now things will change.  watch Lebron go to the Knicks and try to resurrect them lol.  that'd be awesome to see and you know he wants to go to NY.