Author Topic: as much as i dislike Kobe Bryant, he's definately this half of the years' MVP  (Read 1023 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

yes he is.

Yes, because everyone knows Kobe wouldn't be averaging 35+ points right now on the current Cavs. ::)

Numbers aren't everything, Jake, my dude...Remember, Kobe is also a 1st team all-defender, and James, well, isn't close.

blue crew

• 'G'
yes he is.

damn cuz, lebron is averaging more points, more rebounds, more assists, better field goal percentage, more blocs and the same steals. damn he's better in every category. yo don jacob, aint steals and blocs defensive stats? haha, yeah they are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^Yes, because getting steals and blocks makes you a good defender...You STAY lookin like a dumbass. LeBron's defense is shakey, while Kobe is the best perimeter defender in the league. Why do you think LeBron was asking Kobe for defensive tips this past summer, when they were playing for Team USA? LOL. Come on, now, cuz.

blue crew

• 'G'
steals and blocs are defensive stats in the real world, unless they are offensive stats in jewland? hahaha

which team lost today? Is on a losin streak and about to get killed on the road?  8)

lebron's stats are better than kobes in every category and while kobe was fishin last year starin at his printout of all nba defense, lebron was leading his team to the finals, something kobe hasn't done without shaq to bail him out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^you fucking dumbass, if you knew anything about the game of basketball then I wouldn't need to explain to you that players who get more steals and blocks are generally worse defenders than players who average less steals and blocks, but can contain their man. That's because steals and blocks are usually collected off of gambles and weak-side defense. Many players who can't stay in front of their opponent and get beat off the dribble consistently get mad steals and blocks. Kobe's defense>>>Trevor Ariza's defense>>>>>>LeBron's defense. Learn the game and get back to me. Put Kobe on the Cavs, and he'd average AT LEAST 35 points a game.

Lakers>>>>>Cavs

Kobe>>>>>>>>>>LeBron

Any questions?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Who Gives a shit which Player anyone likes Better.
They are Both Great Players.

I'll ALways Go for the player on My Home team. (KOBE)
And If Bron was a Laker, Then I'd Ride with Bron. Whoever has the Purple & Gold.
The Rest can Go Fuck Themself.. ;D

wcsoldier

yeah yall should calm down , who gives a fuck , I root for a team, not a player .. half of the posters dont watch games or dont know shit about B-Ball anyways so no time to waste ..

blue crew

• 'G'
i guess marcus camby, alonzo mourning, ben wallance and dikembe mutombo were all weak defenders then, since blocs dont count. and i guess payton and shawn marion and ron artest were never good defenders with all they steals either.

everyone knows that when people picc the defensive player and the all defensive teams, they look at stats like steals, blocs, defensive boards and more. Lebron gets more steals and blocs and more everything else than kobe. its okay tho jewboy, u can keep dicryding kobe all you want, everyone else but you knows the real deal. which is why he never wins mvp and is known as a crybaby who scores alot but doesnt win shiet no more.

wcsoldier

man on man defense on the one side and blocks and steals are different type of Defense... Bowen is arguably the best perimeter defender in the game , he averages less than 1 steal a game ...  anybody can steal and gamble .. if youre saying that Wade, Lebron, AI , even Smush are great defenders because they got steals , you obviously dont know nothing about B-Ball

blue crew

• 'G'
man on man defense on the one side and blocks and steals are different type of Defense... Bowen is arguably the best perimeter defender in the game , he averages less than 1 steal a game ...  anybody can steal and gamble .. if youre saying that Wade, Lebron, AI , even Smush are great defenders because they got steals , you obviously dont know nothing about B-Ball

no shiet they different types of defense. and bowen is easily the best defender, niccas like him and marion are relied on as defensive stoppers. kobe isnt, he cant even stop lebron from scoring 41 points and nailin the game winner in his face on national tv. maybe yo ass is blind but i never mentioned iverson, wade or wac as fuc smush parker. i pointed out that lebron is better than kobe in every single statistical category and that he even can take a team of wac and average players to the finals with his leadership, while kobe is sittin on a boat fishing. this little jew is talkin about last years defensive team to try and change the subject that lebron is playin better than kobe in every way this year.

OG Hack Wilson

steals and blocs are defensive stats in the real world, unless they are offensive stats in jewland? hahaha

which team lost today? Is on a losin streak and about to get killed on the road?  8)

lebron's stats are better than kobes in every category and while kobe was fishin last year starin at his printout of all nba defense, lebron was leading his team to the finals, something kobe hasn't done without shaq to bail him out.

watch the Lakers get swept in the first round again
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blue crew

• 'G'
thats if they even make it. losing streaks and barely beating the nbas worst teams isnt exactly playoff caliber.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
2006-2007 season

better leader and MVP candidate=Lebron James
better individual season=kobe bryant

2007-2008 season

better leader and MVP candidate= Kobe Bryant
better individual season= Lebron James

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

2006-2007 season

better leader and MVP candidate=Lebron James
better individual season=kobe bryant

2007-2008 season

better leader and MVP candidate= Kobe Bryant
better individual season= Lebron James

Kobe has more talent around him than Lebron though.  i think that's a fact.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
^ and tim duncan plays with tony parker and ginobli...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09