Author Topic: New Snippet of Clyde Carson ft.Game-Cali state of mind  (Read 1566 times)

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
Re: New Snippet of Clyde Carson ft.Game-Cali state of mind
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »
cant wait for album.  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 06:37:49 PM »
someone rip this!!

Here u go boss, and for any1 else who wants it!!!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/68226923c38d7a/

8)

D~Nice

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 06:38:48 PM »
Dopeness

rasheed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 06:43:22 PM »
Produced by TY FYFFE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 06:50:36 PM »
ohhh shit this track fucking knocks!!!

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 07:09:15 PM »
shit is bangin'!

Quadruple OG

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 09:12:10 PM »
between this, "2 Step". and "Doin' That", he's had three can't miss singles that have failed to garner any promotion....SMH

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 09:41:38 PM »
song is dope as fuck :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

bwstakeover

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 10:18:25 PM »
SMH at everybody who said song is dope...Rap Nerds....

Looking at it from Media Mainstream prospective, from this mixtape avarage track, Clyde will sell 100 000 to date...

Its just amazing how retarded Game and the whole BWS can be, they leave dope tracks Like  Doing that And You see it on myspace and make some Avarage mixtape track, i bet Wack ass EP produced the track, some piano shit and stupid Skweaky noise...

Shake my fuking head, IF Clyde Could Make a video for Doing that and You see it, he could go at leasdt Gold, these niggaz are gonna flop and than blame Record Company for Flopp...

What are they thiking?

Track is fuking wack,

I was gonna post this on hhboard, untill iheard it, mothefukaz are fonna clown BWS and fair enough...

In this forum, there is not a single person here with Mainstream State of mind, ya all Rap Nerds listen to Crooked I and all them Rass Kass niggaz, yeah. they are dope, but they aint gonna move 50 000 coz nobody wanna hear that Complex Rhyme shit...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 10:21:22 PM »
SMH at everybody who said song is dope...Rap Nerds....

Looking at it from Media Mainstream prospective, from this mixtape avarage track, Clyde will sell 100 000 to date...

Its just amazing how retarded Game and the whole BWS can be, they leave dope tracks Like  Doing that And You see it on myspace and make some Avarage mixtape track, i bet Wack ass EP produced the track, some piano shit and stupid Skweaky noise...

Shake my fuking head, IF Clyde Could Make a video for Doing that and You see it, he could go at leasdt Gold, these niggaz are gonna flop and than blame Record Company for Flopp...

What are they thiking?

Track is fuking wack,

I was gonna post this on hhboard, untill iheard it, mothefukaz are fonna clown BWS and fair enough...

In this forum, there is not a single person here with Mainstream State of mind, ya all Rap Nerds listen to Crooked I and all them Rass Kass niggaz, yeah. they are dope, but they aint gonna move 50 000 coz nobody wanna hear that Complex Rhyme shit...

I choose talent over that mainstream bullshit anyday my friend, are u the one whose movin 500k+ units, u makin money off this shit? Why u care about there sales? They do what they do, why dont u write up a fuckin financial plan for Clyde or something u hoe ass kid!!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 10:22:57 PM by johnny1000 »

bwstakeover

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 10:34:25 PM »
bitch^^^, once Niggaz like Twista,Banks, Mobb Deep,Freeway, Cham do 100 000 numbers, U will not hear any Album material from them....
If Twista dont get dropped from Atlantic, next album will have 150 000 Budget, where he will have MC Ren in 92 Type of Beats, and Wu Tang-Wu tang Clan aint nutting to fuck with-Type of Video, somehwere in the slums with $2 Jackets...

Better sales=More money=More quality....

There are millions of Mixtapes out there with Dope ass shit on them, Like Styles P, but 0 classics, coz classics are made on Albums.....

WHy are they calling Chronic Classic? Becoz it was super phenomenal Complex Rhymed? Fuck off hoe, If a nigga wanted some Metaphor shit, he would get Canibus or Mos Def.

Everybody in this industry for sales, U SELL=U MAKE MONEY TO UR COMPANY, U FLOP=UR NEXT ALBUM IS ON KOCH WITH SOME SHIt talking about gangsta shit, that has been rapped about and mentioned 100000000000000000 Times...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 10:40:30 PM »
bitch^^^, once Niggaz like Twista,Banks, Mobb Deep,Freeway, Cham do 100 000 numbers, U will not hear any Album material from them....
If Twista dont get dropped from Atlantic, next album will have 150 000 Budget, where he will have MC Ren in 92 Type of Beats, and Wu Tang-Wu tang Clan aint nutting to fuck with-Type of Video, somehwere in the slums with $2 Jackets...

Better sales=More money=More quality....

There are millions of Mixtapes out there with Dope ass shit on them, Like Styles P, but 0 classics, coz classics are made on Albums.....

WHy are they calling Chronic Classic? Becoz it was super phenomenal Complex Rhymed? Fuck off hoe, If a nigga wanted some Metaphor shit, he would get Canibus or Mos Def.

Everybody in this industry for sales, U SELL=U MAKE MONEY TO UR COMPANY, U FLOP=UR NEXT ALBUM IS ON KOCH WITH SOME SHIt talking about gangsta shit, that has been rapped about and mentioned 100000000000000000 Times...

I understand what ur saying but u acting like dudes like Crooked I arent shit and u be talkin about the mainstream, oviously Clyde knows what hes doing, and theres no way in hell hes gonna sell 500k+ units his debut album no matter what he does, now adays u gotta be a established artist for u to even go Gold my dude, he know he only gonna sell 100k-200k so big deal he'll make the type of music he wants to, n make vids to w.e he wants to, Sean Kingston aint gonna help him push a extra 400k, he didnt even push that himself!!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 10:44:00 PM »
this could become a great tag team...i feel it   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!