Author Topic: New Snippet of Clyde Carson ft.Game-Cali state of mind  (Read 1537 times)

bwstakeover

Re: New Snippet of Clyde Carson ft.Game-Cali state of mind
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 10:52:18 PM »
no he can sell 500 000...Easy, with the right videos and single material...DOnt u see, its all about Singles?

Fergie Did 140 000 first week, and due to single material, she is Selling 30 000 Every week with 3 000 000 sold...And Will I am From the same Band, did like 60 000 with SOme Stupid Monkey ass Girls shit...Same with Akon, he did 280 000 first week, after 2 singles, he pushed amazing numbers, and that was no magical promotion or SOme Bs ass Street buzz, that was Amazing Mainstream Single choice....

Twista Had Succees due to good singles, Like Hope and all them, he came with Give it up feat Pharell, wack ass mothefuking song, worst  song in hip hop, with plain ass hook and most simple Made Beat that i can make in Fruity loops in 20 min, and he flopped....

Same with Chammilionere, if he released Ultimate Vacation, or some other Single with nice video, he would do at least 200 000 first week, but instead he flopped hardcore!

Its All about Single material, New artist, Old Artist, Street buzz, that shit dont fukin matter, only matters is Shit on the radio, if people hear it, the y like it, they buy it...

Once they buiy it, Record Labels are happy and artists are motivated to work again, and bring us great muisc..

Liek Bone thugs, they sold, than they started flopping, they went nowhere, Fans didnt get to hear one of them most Amazing rappers and Hip hop legends of all time, than they came back with Strenth and Loality, Went Gold, I tried Single went Paltinum, Jimmy Iovine is happy ass now and Krayzie bone is working on the solo album with full force?

Do u know what it means? Krayzie bone, it means we get to hear the most amazing Harmonisisng tracks in rap, Most Murda Fast speed shit on street records and most creative shit in rap....Thats what the sales Are! Sales=GOOD MUSIC!

if U dont know who Krayzie bone is, Get Thug Mentality 99, Thug on Da Line,Gemini:Good Vs Evil, Fixtape, dude shits on Nas and jay Z with Runniest Shit in the world, PLus his consistency and creativity is 110 %...

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 11:18:37 PM »
props johnny1000 +5 this song is cool this could be off his CD or might be on a up coming black wall street mixtape

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 11:38:25 PM »
props johnny1000 +5 this song is cool this could be off his CD or might be on a up coming black wall street mixtape

Yah man no problem, hopefully we find out soon n get the full version to it!!!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 12:00:14 AM »
fore real

bwstakeover

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 12:55:10 AM »

Fergie Did 140 000 first week, and due to single material, she is Selling 30 000 Every week with 3 000 000 sold...And Will I am From the same Band, did like 60 000 with SOme Stupid Monkey ass Girls shit...Same with Akon, he did 280 000 first week, after 2 singles, he pushed amazing numbers, and that was no magical promotion or SOme Bs ass Street buzz, that was Amazing Mainstream Single choice...

Please shut the fuck up, you have no idea wtf you are talking about. There is one thing that you are completely missing, those two artists are in the more radio friendly genres. Of course Fergie is gonna get company behind since her affiliation with BEP's success as for Akon, his debut went platinum and was going off the strength of that along with all the guest appearances he has been doing. As for the two Clyde Carson songs, Doin That was pretty much screwed over by Sean Kingston's label and Two Step. Well that was just a complete flop on their part other than the song being anything less than decent. Also of course its about the singles but even some of the most popular singles that have hit number 1 haven't done shit for their album sells. A quality album will sale consistently even after it has a terrible first showing it's first week.

LOL @ U saying i have no idea, Two step is from The Team Album, years ago, get the facts straight hoe....

Doing that was supposed to be the first single and it would blow up, playing in peopls cars and shit...You see it wouldbe another great single and song...

Clyde Carson is an artists, he makes hooks, he makes music, hyphy, Feel good shit, thats why i a talking sales, he can be on 50 cents level, He aint no Conscious rapper or Some Faggot shit rapper like Lude Fiasco, he is an artist, and a good one...

He can actually be the next Good rapper, making Great Hooks, he got flow, style and he raps with confidence, as if he is not a new nigga...He reminds me of 50 cent or Krayzie bone, a nigga that can make a record on his own, with hook, topic and flow....and wont have to worry aboyt getting R kelly to do it for him, like Jeezy, horrible rapper with R kelly....

I hope this trackj is from a mixtape, sounds like it, it sounds nothing like an album track, Clyde Carson aint no Hardcore Grimy Gangsta rapper, he is more like a "Bump his shit in the Car type of rapper," he aint really POP or Party but he aint no Gangsta rapper either...Gangsta shit dont sell anymore, look at all them Uncle Murdaz, Pappose, all them new niggaz these days, they cant do shit, coz they talk about same shit over and over, How their Guns spart, blablabla, Clyde got Hooks and Catchy music that defines Good rap...

See, iam arguying with Hardcore Gangsta rap nerds, u guys like Raw, Mixtape Dope ass niggaz, i like Album muisc, I liek Game, Bone thugs,DMX, shit thats polished, made Clear and quality done...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 01:00:10 AM »

Fergie Did 140 000 first week, and due to single material, she is Selling 30 000 Every week with 3 000 000 sold...And Will I am From the same Band, did like 60 000 with SOme Stupid Monkey ass Girls shit...Same with Akon, he did 280 000 first week, after 2 singles, he pushed amazing numbers, and that was no magical promotion or SOme Bs ass Street buzz, that was Amazing Mainstream Single choice...

Please shut the fuck up, you have no idea wtf you are talking about. There is one thing that you are completely missing, those two artists are in the more radio friendly genres. Of course Fergie is gonna get company behind since her affiliation with BEP's success as for Akon, his debut went platinum and was going off the strength of that along with all the guest appearances he has been doing. As for the two Clyde Carson songs, Doin That was pretty much screwed over by Sean Kingston's label and Two Step. Well that was just a complete flop on their part other than the song being anything less than decent. Also of course its about the singles but even some of the most popular singles that have hit number 1 haven't done shit for their album sells. A quality album will sale consistently even after it has a terrible first showing it's first week.

LOL @ U saying i have no idea, Two step is from The Team Album, years ago, get the facts straight hoe....

Doing that was supposed to be the first single and it would blow up, playing in peopls cars and shit...You see it wouldbe another great single and song...

Clyde Carson is an artists, he makes hooks, he makes music, hyphy, Feel good shit, thats why i a talking sales, he can be on 50 cents level, He aint no Conscious rapper or Some Faggot shit rapper like Lude Fiasco, he is an artist, and a good one...

He can actually be the next Good rapper, making Great Hooks, he got flow, style and he raps with confidence, as if he is not a new nigga...He reminds me of 50 cent or Krayzie bone, a nigga that can make a record on his own, with hook, topic and flow....and wont have to worry aboyt getting R kelly to do it for him, like Jeezy, horrible rapper with R kelly....

I hope this trackj is from a mixtape, sounds like it, it sounds nothing like an album track, Clyde Carson aint no Hardcore Grimy Gangsta rapper, he is more like a "Bump his shit in the Car type of rapper," he aint really POP or Party but he aint no Gangsta rapper either...Gangsta shit dont sell anymore, look at all them Uncle Murdaz, Pappose, all them new niggaz these days, they cant do shit, coz they talk about same shit over and over, How their Guns spart, blablabla, Clyde got Hooks and Catchy music that defines Good rap...

See, iam arguying with Hardcore Gangsta rap nerds, u guys like Raw, Mixtape Dope ass niggaz, i like Album muisc, I liek Game, Bone thugs,DMX, shit thats polished, made Clear and quality done...

When did we say we didnt like Dmx, Bone or The Game and album shit LOL? We like that shit too, but we just sayin this song is dope, wether its coming from a mixtape or album man!!!

bwstakeover

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 01:20:19 AM »
song is dope for Album, Mixtape but its so so so not dope for the single...I didnt say u didnt like Bone or DMX, i am just saying that i have come across many rap Nerds(Not in offensive way) on the internet, who allwyas take shots at Sales, mainstream or Sellout rapper, its usually some none Gangsta RAp Fans, who are insecured about Game saying "Fuck bad Bitchz" simply becoz they cant Do it, and they go listening to Lupe Fiasco and than coming here to attack mainsteam...

All these dudes who attack record sales need to understand

Sales=people=Public interest in ur music.

If u cant make a music by Talking about some political themes about some stupid Laboratory Bialogic conspiracy shit, Its not Other rappers fault, its just people not interested in ur shit...

This arguement started becoz i felt like People trynna say that Doing that or You see it by Clyde Carson would not be a good sngles and This shit, that sounds raw and too gangsta for radio would be....NO FUKING WAY DUDE,

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 03:29:02 AM »
yup, dope shit for real!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2008, 03:34:23 AM »
Song sounds good, but "Doin' Dat" had so much potential, that song was a certified hit, it's messed up it kind of just drifted and dissapeared...

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 03:39:45 AM »
Song sounds good, but "Doin' Dat" had so much potential, that song was a certified hit, it's messed up it kind of just drifted and dissapeared...

yeah true. I bump that song on parties regularly and people always come up to me and ask about that song

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 04:08:49 AM »
ITS NOT THERE!! WHY DIDNT ONE OF YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS RIP IT!! AM I THE ONLY USER ON HERE WITHA FUCKING BRAIN?? WELL?? AM I??
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 04:10:38 AM by LongBeachsFinest »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 04:15:46 AM »
someone rip this!!

Here u go boss, and for any1 else who wants it!!!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/68226923c38d7a/

8)
ITS NOT THERE!! WHY DIDNT ONE OF YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS RIP IT!! AM I THE ONLY USER ON HERE WITHA FUCKING BRAIN?? WELL?? AM I??

Maybe you should reaed the whole thread!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2008, 04:16:28 AM »
someone rip this!!

Here u go boss, and for any1 else who wants it!!!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/68226923c38d7a/

8)

Maybe you should reaed the whole thread!

THANK YOU! YOUR NOT SO STUPID AFTER ALL!!!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2008, 07:41:19 AM »
between this, "2 Step". and "Doin' That", he's had three can't miss singles that have failed to garner any promotion....SMH
I'm SMH too at "Doin' That" not getting the promotion and attention it deserves.  That's a catchy ass song right there.

messi19

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2008, 07:52:27 AM »
SMH at everybody who said song is dope...Rap Nerds....

Looking at it from Media Mainstream prospective, from this mixtape avarage track, Clyde will sell 100 000 to date...

Its just amazing how retarded Game and the whole BWS can be, they leave dope tracks Like  Doing that And You see it on myspace and make some Avarage mixtape track, i bet Wack ass EP produced the track, some piano shit and stupid Skweaky noise...

Shake my fuking head, IF Clyde Could Make a video for Doing that and You see it, he could go at leasdt Gold, these niggaz are gonna flop and than blame Record Company for Flopp...

What are they thiking?

Track is fuking wack,

I was gonna post this on hhboard, untill iheard it, mothefukaz are fonna clown BWS and fair enough...

In this forum, there is not a single person here with Mainstream State of mind, ya all Rap Nerds listen to Crooked I and all them Rass Kass niggaz, yeah. they are dope, but they aint gonna move 50 000 coz nobody wanna hear that Complex Rhyme shit...

Doin that was released as a single but u dont even understand that Clyde Carson aint even signed to BWS like that. I dont remember the whole thing but theres a reason why he got a split deal with BWS and Moe Doe wasnt it somethin like dat? Anyways lets say if he was why is it ONLY Games resposibility to get his name out if they did a 50-50 deal? Cuz in reality they want Game to pay for all the promotion and bring in all the producers.
And what does sales have anything to do wit niggas diggin the song u tool ass nigga? U said "SMH at everybody who said the song is dope"..so just because u say he wont sell albums they're not allowed to like the song?