Author Topic: New Snippet of Clyde Carson ft.Game-Cali state of mind  (Read 1534 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: New Snippet of Clyde Carson ft.Game-Cali state of mind
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2008, 11:56:50 AM »
i wonder why they took it off

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2008, 11:59:07 AM »
between this, "2 Step". and "Doin' That", he's had three can't miss singles that have failed to garner any promotion....SMH
I'm SMH too at "Doin' That" not getting the promotion and attention it deserves.  That's a catchy ass song right there.

Yah thats the only thing they really fucked up on, that coulda been a hit, that fat fuck Sean Kingstons voice is hella catchy!!!

Quadruple OG

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2008, 02:11:33 PM »
Song sounds good, but "Doin' Dat" had so much potential, that song was a certified hit, it's messed up it kind of just drifted and dissapeared...

IMO "2 Step" could have been a MONSTER had it been promoted right

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2008, 02:19:02 PM »
Song sounds good, but "Doin' Dat" had so much potential, that song was a certified hit, it's messed up it kind of just drifted and dissapeared...

They both could have with those two pushed right i think he could of done good numbers

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2008, 04:37:01 PM »
damn this track is bangin when is the full version droppin

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »
LOL @ U saying i have no idea, Two step is from The Team Album, years ago, get the facts straight hoe....
You're incorrect there. That song was done way after The Team's last album came out, that's a bad look to be talking that boldly when your facts aren't right.
I got a bird's eye view

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2008, 06:19:08 PM »

Fergie Did 140 000 first week, and due to single material, she is Selling 30 000 Every week with 3 000 000 sold...And Will I am From the same Band, did like 60 000 with SOme Stupid Monkey ass Girls shit...Same with Akon, he did 280 000 first week, after 2 singles, he pushed amazing numbers, and that was no magical promotion or SOme Bs ass Street buzz, that was Amazing Mainstream Single choice...

Please shut the fuck up, you have no idea wtf you are talking about. There is one thing that you are completely missing, those two artists are in the more radio friendly genres. Of course Fergie is gonna get company behind since her affiliation with BEP's success as for Akon, his debut went platinum and was going off the strength of that along with all the guest appearances he has been doing. As for the two Clyde Carson songs, Doin That was pretty much screwed over by Sean Kingston's label and Two Step. Well that was just a complete flop on their part other than the song being anything less than decent. Also of course its about the singles but even some of the most popular singles that have hit number 1 haven't done shit for their album sells. A quality album will sale consistently even after it has a terrible first showing it's first week.

LOL @ U saying i have no idea, Two step is from The Team Album, years ago, get the facts straight hoe....

Doing that was supposed to be the first single and it would blow up, playing in peopls cars and shit...You see it wouldbe another great single and song...

Clyde Carson is an artists, he makes hooks, he makes music, hyphy, Feel good shit, thats why i a talking sales, he can be on 50 cents level, He aint no Conscious rapper or Some Faggot shit rapper like Lude Fiasco, he is an artist, and a good one...

He can actually be the next Good rapper, making Great Hooks, he got flow, style and he raps with confidence, as if he is not a new nigga...He reminds me of 50 cent or Krayzie bone, a nigga that can make a record on his own, with hook, topic and flow....and wont have to worry aboyt getting R kelly to do it for him, like Jeezy, horrible rapper with R kelly....

I hope this trackj is from a mixtape, sounds like it, it sounds nothing like an album track, Clyde Carson aint no Hardcore Grimy Gangsta rapper, he is more like a "Bump his shit in the Car type of rapper," he aint really POP or Party but he aint no Gangsta rapper either...Gangsta shit dont sell anymore, look at all them Uncle Murdaz, Pappose, all them new niggaz these days, they cant do shit, coz they talk about same shit over and over, How their Guns spart, blablabla, Clyde got Hooks and Catchy music that defines Good rap...

See, iam arguying with Hardcore Gangsta rap nerds, u guys like Raw, Mixtape Dope ass niggaz, i like Album muisc, I liek Game, Bone thugs,DMX, shit thats polished, made Clear and quality done...
WHY IS U CRYING?  OK WE GET IT, U LIKE MAINSTREAM.  WELL THEN STAY YOUR "POLISHED" ASS INSIDE OF BEST BUY AND PUT A CAP ON IT.  FUCKIN INTERNET CLOWN THINKING HES SHARING SOME VALUBLE INDUSTRY GEMS WITH US.  EVERYTHING U SAYING IS OBVIOUS AND ITS SHIT EVERYBODY PRETTY MUCH KNOWS ALREADY.  GANGSTA RAP DONT SELL NOMORE....  RADIO FRIENDLY = MORE SALES... NO SHIT STUPID.   

THIS THREAD IS GIVING PROPS TO A DOPE ASS SONG.  MOSTLY EVERYONE AGREES WITH THAT. MISS ME WITH ALL THE EXTRAS MANG. U AINT LAYING DOWN NO KNOWLEDGE.

bwstakeover

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2008, 07:36:33 PM »

Fergie Did 140 000 first week, and due to single material, she is Selling 30 000 Every week with 3 000 000 sold...And Will I am From the same Band, did like 60 000 with SOme Stupid Monkey ass Girls shit...Same with Akon, he did 280 000 first week, after 2 singles, he pushed amazing numbers, and that was no magical promotion or SOme Bs ass Street buzz, that was Amazing Mainstream Single choice...

Please shut the fuck up, you have no idea wtf you are talking about. There is one thing that you are completely missing, those two artists are in the more radio friendly genres. Of course Fergie is gonna get company behind since her affiliation with BEP's success as for Akon, his debut went platinum and was going off the strength of that along with all the guest appearances he has been doing. As for the two Clyde Carson songs, Doin That was pretty much screwed over by Sean Kingston's label and Two Step. Well that was just a complete flop on their part other than the song being anything less than decent. Also of course its about the singles but even some of the most popular singles that have hit number 1 haven't done shit for their album sells. A quality album will sale consistently even after it has a terrible first showing it's first week.

Doing that was supposed to be the first single and it would blow up, playing in peopls cars and shit...You see it wouldbe another great single and song...

Clyde Carson is an artists, he makes hooks, he makes music, hyphy, Feel good shit, thats why i a talking sales, he can be on 50 cents level, He aint no Conscious rapper or Some Faggot shit rapper like Lude Fiasco, he is an artist, and a good one...

He can actually be the next Good rapper, making Great Hooks, he got flow, style and he raps with confidence, as if he is not a new nigga...He reminds me of 50 cent or Krayzie bone, a nigga that can make a record on his own, with hook, topic and flow....and wont have to worry aboyt getting R kelly to do it for him, like Jeezy, horrible rapper with R kelly....

I hope this trackj is from a mixtape, sounds like it, it sounds nothing like an album track, Clyde Carson aint no Hardcore Grimy Gangsta rapper, he is more like a "Bump his shit in the Car type of rapper," he aint really POP or Party but he aint no Gangsta rapper either...Gangsta shit dont sell anymore, look at all them Uncle Murdaz, Pappose, all them new niggaz these days, they cant do shit, coz they talk about same shit over and over, How their Guns spart, blablabla, Clyde got Hooks and Catchy music that defines Good rap...

See, iam arguying with Hardcore Gangsta rap nerds, u guys like Raw, Mixtape Dope ass niggaz, i like Album muisc, I liek Game, Bone thugs,DMX, shit thats polished, made Clear and quality done...
WHY IS U CRYING?  OK WE GET IT, U LIKE MAINSTREAM.  WELL THEN STAY YOUR "POLISHED" ASS INSIDE OF BEST BUY AND PUT A CAP ON IT.  FUCKIN INTERNET CLOWN THINKING HES SHARING SOME VALUBLE INDUSTRY GEMS WITH US.  EVERYTHING U SAYING IS OBVIOUS AND ITS SHIT EVERYBODY PRETTY MUCH KNOWS ALREADY.  GANGSTA RAP DONT SELL NOMORE....  RADIO FRIENDLY = MORE SALES... NO SHIT STUPID.   

THIS THREAD IS GIVING PROPS TO A DOPE ASS SONG.  MOSTLY EVERYONE AGREES WITH THAT. MISS ME WITH ALL THE EXTRAS MANG. U AINT LAYING DOWN NO KNOWLEDGE.

Gangsta Rap dont sell? Why? Game sold, Nas Sold,Busta sold,Rick Ross Sold,Jeezy sold(being a lil wack, but gangsta), T.I sold,

Wack gangsta rap dont sell,  niggaz be concentrating on how Gangsta they are and scared to use a lil pop in the song, and those who do look like a clowns....

messi19

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2008, 07:47:39 PM »

Gangsta Rap dont sell? Why? Game sold, Nas Sold,Busta sold,Rick Ross Sold,Jeezy sold(being a lil wack, but gangsta), T.I sold,

Wack gangsta rap dont sell,  niggaz be concentrating on how Gangsta they are and scared to use a lil pop in the song, and those who do look like a clowns....

LOL at TI, Nas and Busta bein gangsta rappers. T.I. releases girl songs thats why he popular cuz most of his fans r lil girls. Like dude said Gangsta rap = not popular right now..

bwstakeover

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2008, 03:44:00 AM »
^^^There are Tons of Gangsta rap that i aint even listend thru yet, like MEssy Marv, D tay,shits like Bo ya tribe,C bo, so many west coast Niggaz that did so many albums back in 90s that i aint gone thru yet, Why da fuck is U wanting to have Gangsta RAp in 2008? Rap changed, there are no Khakis,racial problems, There are black kids with Techology these days better than older People, with better jobs and opotunities.My Nephews got full time  jobs and make way more money than some of my older relatives with Jobs, Gangsta Rap is dead, becoz the stereotypes and the whole idea is dead, Niggaz need to adjust, if Mc Ren Starts talking same shit that he was talking back in 90's. he wont be heard, coz what he is talking about is not there anymore..

Thats why it takes a Real MC, true Art to Adjust to the Game, Like Bone thugs, if Niggaz was to talk E 99 Ethernal 11 million copies sold shit now, they would flop, thats why they are adjusting to new Generation and still being heard, Same with Cube, look at Cube, he been rapping today about issues Today and still being heard,....Listen to Why We Thugs, Look at the Video, Nigga is adjusting to a todays shit, thats why he aint flopping, thats why he is being heard....

That is the reason WEst Coast niggaz are not being heard, so many dope cats that went nowhere, I aint heard Warren G today, Yukmouth....Others,

Most of the west coast dudes are not really a good artists, and they cant make it, And Whats the Point of a Rapper Making a Record and selling 20 copies to Dubcnn and not being heard by others...

Its it great that Rappers liek Game can Make a Good records and be heard by More than A million people??? His shit was gangsta, and his album had nothing but real G songs, like Too much, WHy u hate the game, One Night, real personal songs, life shit and isnt it great that people are listneing to his shit? Becoz he is adjusting, he knows exactly what niggaz need?

messi19

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2008, 04:17:55 AM »
^^^There are Tons of Gangsta rap that i aint even listend thru yet, like MEssy Marv, D tay,shits like Bo ya tribe,C bo, so many west coast Niggaz that did so many albums back in 90s that i aint gone thru yet, Why da fuck is U wanting to have Gangsta RAp in 2008? Rap changed, there are no Khakis,racial problems, There are black kids with Techology these days better than older People, with better jobs and opotunities.My Nephews got full time  jobs and make way more money than some of my older relatives with Jobs, Gangsta Rap is dead, becoz the stereotypes and the whole idea is dead, Niggaz need to adjust, if Mc Ren Starts talking same shit that he was talking back in 90's. he wont be heard, coz what he is talking about is not there anymore..

Thats why it takes a Real MC, true Art to Adjust to the Game, Like Bone thugs, if Niggaz was to talk E 99 Ethernal 11 million copies sold shit now, they would flop, thats why they are adjusting to new Generation and still being heard, Same with Cube, look at Cube, he been rapping today about issues Today and still being heard,....Listen to Why We Thugs, Look at the Video, Nigga is adjusting to a todays shit, thats why he aint flopping, thats why he is being heard....

That is the reason WEst Coast niggaz are not being heard, so many dope cats that went nowhere, I aint heard Warren G today, Yukmouth....Others,

Most of the west coast dudes are not really a good artists, and they cant make it, And Whats the Point of a Rapper Making a Record and selling 20 copies to Dubcnn and not being heard by others...

Its it great that Rappers liek Game can Make a Good records and be heard by More than A million people??? His shit was gangsta, and his album had nothing but real G songs, like Too much, WHy u hate the game, One Night, real personal songs, life shit and isnt it great that people are listneing to his shit? Becoz he is adjusting, he knows exactly what niggaz need?

LMAO isnt that what i said? That gangsta rap aint popular more? U said that people need to be more mainstream and i said that the reason westcoast aint at the top at least like dat anymore is cuz gangsta rap aint hot anymore, and westcoast is the home of gangsta rap. U sayin the same thing i said nigga:P

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2008, 10:32:03 AM »
when is theater music slated for? 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2008, 10:55:09 AM »

nah, "2 step" didnt had an original sound. It sounded like some Dre ripoff. "Doin that" was fresh and original. It had that techno vibe, which is very populair at the moment (Timbo).

GUNOT KILLA

« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2008, 11:02:25 AM »
SHIT SOUND LIE GARBAGE !!!

bwstakeover

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »

LMAO isnt that what i said? That gangsta rap aint popular more? U said that people need to be more mainstream and i said that the reason westcoast aint at the top at least like dat anymore is cuz gangsta rap aint hot anymore, and westcoast is the home of gangsta rap. U sayin the same thing i said nigga:P

Well, thats wheere the art of Adjustment comes in, If Jay Rock released Lift me up as a first street single, shit would be all over TV and its 100% Gangsta, and it was eddited already! But due to gay ass politics and shit, I hope Jay Pushes some more stuff, Same with Game, Cube, they are 100% Gangsta but they are being heard....Niggaz just need to use the brain how to adjust their gangsta shit to todays generation, alot of Pople still love Gangsta rap these days..

Today Rap is a challenge, you really need to fuking world hard to get at least Gold,