Author Topic: New Snippet of Clyde Carson ft.Game-Cali state of mind  (Read 1539 times)

cantcnOrBMe

Re: New Snippet of Clyde Carson ft.Game-Cali state of mind
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2008, 07:05:48 PM »
The official Single of Doin Dat doesnt have Sean Kingston on it and sucks. I feel though this woulda been a great SECOND single. Lotta people dont know who Clyde is,...

Releasing the single with Game on it first and then droppin Doin That woulda been better IMO.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2008, 05:26:51 AM »
Out of all the BWS affiliates in the past 2,3 years he's the best to me and is pretty much the only one who has a chance of doing some good numbers. It's sad Doing That did't do more, because everything with J.R. + Sean Kingston is a hit these days and it's a dope track itself.

Sean Kingston's label didn't clear his part and pretty much made them pull the record so they had no other choice but stop pushing it.

when is theater music slated for? 

It's coming in May. "Cali State of Mind" is the official first single, they gonna shoot a video for it soon.

I unno, they said the same thing about "2 Step".

That's the latest word as of Friday..
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

bwstakeover

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2008, 03:49:36 PM »
Damn homie, what type of Single is that, CAli state of mind? the beat is annoying and shit wont reach #99 on Billobard 100....He should release You see it, with Game on the record, not the other guy, remake it, make it A video for first single and than Some Big ass Hit for second single, becoz today rapper have tendencies to fall off the soundscan 2 and 3rd week before they even got a chance to keep the buzz growing with 1st Single, like CHam, Twista,...

If Clyde doesnt Generate much interest with 1st single, he will most likey fall off the soundscan before he gets a chance and time to push the second seingle, and even if the single is BIG, he will not come back...

DWade987

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2008, 03:27:08 AM »
is the full version of this song coming out?

D-Stress

« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2008, 04:43:53 AM »
can some1 up the song?the link expired long time ago.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2008, 08:45:32 AM »
Out of all the BWS affiliates in the past 2,3 years he's the best to me and is pretty much the only one who has a chance of doing some good numbers. It's sad Doing That did't do more, because everything with J.R. + Sean Kingston is a hit these days and it's a dope track itself.

Real Talk

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2008, 10:06:02 AM »

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG