Author Topic: Wake Up Before We All Slaves... To Our Government  (Read 781 times)

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
Wake Up Before We All Slaves... To Our Government
« on: January 23, 2008, 05:42:33 PM »

if you like the freedoms we still have today esse, then watch this.

Do Not Accept the National ID card this YEAR!!! We're f***ed if we dont do something now esse.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Wake Up Before We All Slaves... To Our Government
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:58:48 PM »
Dr. malachi Z york talked about this in his scrolls way before niggas started recently findin out about this.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 10:56:21 PM »
http://www.zeistgeistmovie.com

some more shit to think about...

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 01:52:21 AM »
interesting information but what is anyone gonna do about it?

I either pay my income tax or I fuckin go to jail, why fight the IRS when it's impossible to win

just bend over and get raped like Job's mom, that's all you can do

I either get fucked in the ass by income tax or literally fucked in the ass in prison, it's not worth it to fight taxes unless every single person stood up

unless you wanna be Wesley Snipes

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 02:10:14 AM »
^^^And there you have it. It doesnt matter if one guy or a couple guys decide to not pay taxes because the govt will destroy you. if it were possible to organize a significant number of people and convice a large group of people not to pay up, then you'd have something. But me alone deciding not to pay taxes is not gonna benefit me in any aspect.

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 02:38:30 AM »
Theres more to the entire thing than just taxes holmes.
Theres 11 parts to that video.

If you have time, you should watch it all,you'll get a better understanding of what's really going on, and why taxes are just the tip of the ice berg.

Its a lot bigger than that. Theres a bigger agenda behind it all homie. We're f***ked if we dont unite and act.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 03:24:08 AM »
I don't get Americans and their problem with taxes. Taxes are fucking normal in a functional government. The taxes in Germany are higher than the taxes in the US. Why are you guys bitching so much about it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 07:17:27 AM »
I don't get Americans and their problem with taxes. Taxes are fucking normal in a functional government. The taxes in Germany are higher than the taxes in the US. Why are you guys bitching so much about it?

Just because you're more used to it doesn't make it right. I'm not against taxes so much. It's what the taxes are used for. It's complete over spending and downright stupidity. Here in Canana, in my province, there is only one store that's allowed to sell liguor. The Liguor Store as it's called is government run. It has a monopoly on the market, yet it still loses money every year. How do you have a monopoly on alcohol and lose money? Minimum wage here is like 7 to 8 dollars an hour. Liquor store cashiers make almost 20 an hour. Every year or so they spend money to renovate stores and give them new looks. The Liliquor Store's next door neighbor, The Beer Store, just went through a massive new look that caused all few hundred or so locations to be completely renovated from the ground up, with a new fresh look. Why would you need to keep a fresh look? Some guy who represents it on the news said "it's called advertising a product". They have a fucking monopoly. No competition. Why should the fruits of my labor be taken from me so a bunch of cashiers can make two times what they're worth and a government run bullshit store that I never use (I never drink) can over spend money?

The booze is just an example of every aspect of my governmnt fucking around with more money than they need. They collect the taxes to create the power. They don't trust the people to make decisions. I believe in democracy. Let the people choose. If they choose wrong and things to shit then the nanny stare can just come back in the next election. Bt if they choose right and 90% of everything the government does is proved to be useless then the old gaurd has a problem. A problem they don't ever want to face.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 08:18:25 AM »
You do realize that a renovated fucking liquor store is peanuts compared to what else the government is spending money for, right? All the infrastructure, railroads, streets, schools, education, security, war... it's all financed through taxes. You guys act as if they would just collect 40% of your income and spend all of it on private coke & hooker parties. Redistribution of income is also a very important point. Tax cuts are always a blessing for the wealthy and wicked. They have more money to spend on luxery things they don't need, while the government doesn't have the money to support the poor, with things like welfare or health care. The wider the gap between rich and poor, the greater the crime rate and the greater the percentage of decadent people with a revolutionary mind-set. Of course not every tax dollar is spent extremely wisely, but some people in here act as if the whole system of having taxes is a conspiracy. It'd be plain anarchy without taxes. The poor with less/no money, and the wealthy with more money... but would they use their money to help the poor? Of course not, they would use it to make even more money. Great! Listen, just because some people think they are able to deal with their money themselves without the government regulating shit, doesn't mean everybody would be able to. To me a country without taxes would be doomed in the long run. I really hope America keeps reducing taxes more and more (because otherwise you won't become elected)... you people will see what happens then. You deserve it.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 09:00:22 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 10:58:46 AM »
7even, you didnt even watch the videos, otherwise you'd understand.

Its not about just taxes. Theres a higher agenda. The "Taxes" you saying we shouldnt bitch about dont go to pay for the country, it goes into the pockets of Private bankers. So, you saying you are ok with that?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 11:08:12 AM »

Its not about just taxes. Theres a higher agenda. The "Taxes" you saying we shouldnt bitch about dont go to pay for the country, it goes into the pockets of Private bankers. So, you saying you are ok with that?

I watched the 1st video. There will always be people who are too bored with reality I guess. If all those taxes go into the pockets of private bankers, could you please explain to me how all the schools, streets, public transports, wars and all the other government shit is financed? LOL@every tax dollar into the pocket of some private banker. Do you know how retarded that is?
No, it's not a sin

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 11:29:17 AM »

If you have time, you should watch it all,you'll get a better understanding of what's really going on, and why taxes are just the tip of the ice berg.

Its a lot bigger than that. Theres a bigger agenda behind it all homie. We're f***ked if we dont unite and act.

I've seen the whole video. It came on Free Speech TV a while back. The one thing I WILL do is refuse the RFA chip and Real ID. Everything else is pretty much not up to us.

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 11:31:18 AM »

I watched the 1st video. There will always be people who are too bored with reality I guess. If all those taxes go into the pockets of private bankers, could you please explain to me how all the schools, streets, public transports, wars and all the other government shit is financed? LOL@every tax dollar into the pocket of some private banker. Do you know how retarded that is?

lol, why is the federal reserve bank not government owned? Why is our money printed from a private company? Why, if the governement has the authority to print our own money, leave it into the hands of the Fed banks? Fuck outta here.

You are in denial.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 11:34:59 AM »

Just because you're more used to it doesn't make it right. I'm not against taxes so much. It's what the taxes are used for. It's complete over spending and downright stupidity. Here in Canana, in my province, there is only one store that's allowed to sell liguor. The Liguor Store as it's called is government run. It has a monopoly on the market, yet it still loses money every year. How do you have a monopoly on alcohol and lose money? Minimum wage here is like 7 to 8 dollars an hour. Liquor store cashiers make almost 20 an hour. Every year or so they spend money to renovate stores and give them new looks. The Liliquor Store's next door neighbor, The Beer Store, just went through a massive new look that caused all few hundred or so locations to be completely renovated from the ground up, with a new fresh look. Why would you need to keep a fresh look? Some guy who represents it on the news said "it's called advertising a product". They have a fucking monopoly. No competition. Why should the fruits of my labor be taken from me so a bunch of cashiers can make two times what they're worth and a government run bullshit store that I never use (I never drink) can over spend money?

The booze is just an example of every aspect of my governmnt fucking around with more money than they need. They collect the taxes to create the power. They don't trust the people to make decisions. I believe in democracy. Let the people choose. If they choose wrong and things to shit then the nanny stare can just come back in the next election. Bt if they choose right and 90% of everything the government does is proved to be useless then the old gaurd has a problem. A problem they don't ever want to face.

where in canada

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 11:34:59 AM »

I've seen the whole video. It came on Free Speech TV a while back. The one thing I WILL do is refuse the RFA chip and Real ID. Everything else is pretty much not up to us.

well, isnt this country supposed to be for the people and by the people? Arent we supposed to be able to vote on policy?

Whats elections for? We do have power, people just refuse to realize it holmes. With that type of thinking, people dont act, and the powers that be, continue to take over without incident.

Thats why Bush keeps passing legislation without Congress. The open borders policy, the National ID card, the Amerieuro currency trying to be implemented without anyone's knowledge. No one is speaking up against it because its not widely reported by the media (which these TOP powers control).