Author Topic: Wake Up Before We All Slaves... To Our Government  (Read 749 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wake Up Before We All Slaves... To Our Government
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 05:59:01 PM »
Theres more to the entire thing than just taxes holmes.
Theres 11 parts to that video.

If you have time, you should watch it all,you'll get a better understanding of what's really going on, and why taxes are just the tip of the ice berg.

Its a lot bigger than that. Theres a bigger agenda behind it all homie. We're f***ked if we dont unite and act.

I've seen the whole video. It came on Free Speech TV a while back. The one thing I WILL do is refuse the RFA chip and Real ID. Everything else is pretty much not up to us.

well, isnt this country supposed to be for the people and by the people? Arent we supposed to be able to vote on policy?

Whats elections for? We do have power, people just refuse to realize it holmes. With that type of thinking, people dont act, and the powers that be, continue to take over without incident.

Thats why Bush keeps passing legislation without Congress. The open borders policy, the National ID card, the Amerieuro currency trying to be implemented without anyone's knowledge. No one is speaking up against it because its not widely reported by the media (which these TOP powers control).

I doubt it. We have very little power if any.The people at the top are gonna do everything they can to make sure they stay at the top. The masses are controlled through media, religion, money and force. Until we get more guns and nukes than the government, we can't do shit. You think they count our votes? Hell nah, they do that shit to make us think we have a say.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 09:16:54 PM »
Karl Marx was a satanist.  It is a documented fact.

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 10:38:31 PM »

If you have time, you should watch it all,you'll get a better understanding of what's really going on, and why taxes are just the tip of the ice berg.

Its a lot bigger than that. Theres a bigger agenda behind it all homie. We're f***ked if we dont unite and act.

I've seen the whole video. It came on Free Speech TV a while back. The one thing I WILL do is refuse the RFA chip and Real ID. Everything else is pretty much not up to us.

well, isnt this country supposed to be for the people and by the people? Arent we supposed to be able to vote on policy?

Whats elections for? We do have power, people just refuse to realize it holmes. With that type of thinking, people dont act, and the powers that be, continue to take over without incident.

Thats why Bush keeps passing legislation without Congress. The open borders policy, the National ID card, the Amerieuro currency trying to be implemented without anyone's knowledge. No one is speaking up against it because its not widely reported by the media (which these TOP powers control).

I doubt it. We have very little power if any.The people at the top are gonna do everything they can to make sure they stay at the top. The masses are controlled through media, religion, money and force. Until we get more guns and nukes than the government, we can't do shit. You think they count our votes? Hell nah, they do that shit to make us think we have a say.

Yea, its prbably better to just give up.... cuz people in the past who've helped make change just gave up because they felt "Oh what can one person do." Thats how things get done. By giving up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 07:27:40 AM »
^^^With communism the situation is similiar to a dictatorship, in a utopian world with literal angels as the leaders, it would be pretty damn good. As this is never the case, both systems serve as tools for the evil. But I really don't want to talk about this communism stuff right now.

Here's more to the issue at hand:

Another very important aspect is the fact that you can't solve structural problems through individuals. The government is there to solve those kind of structural problems that individuals simply can not fix. By reducing taxes dramatically you take away the government's ability to do so. You shift the responsibilty towards the individual, which can never work for a number of reasons.

Let me tell you a little story:

There was this western dude, with western values and western morality. He was a business man, and on a business trip he went to India. Waking up in his hotel room, he got ready for a meeting and as soon as he stepped out of his room he saw a baby placed in front of it. He didn't understand what was going on. He asked people from the hotel who told him that this is a normal thing, families can't afford kids financially so they put them in front of doors of wealthy people. He was shocked as he could not understand how something so terrible could be considered normal and acceptable. He asked what he could do to help the baby, and he was told that he can give it to a church for 50 dollars. The church then takes care of it until it becomes 14 years old. Happier than ever, he willingly paid the church the 50 bucks, went back to the hotel and went to sleep with a smile on his face.

The next day, he opens his door and there are 40 babies in front of it.

Nothing you said explains how the US strived and expanded for so long before any incoe tax was brought into the picture. Marxism is a proven failure. Where are the proven failures of anarcho-capitalism?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 10:44:03 AM »
Anarcho-capitalism doesn't exist yet, so of course I can't show you a history book to prove its failures.

But I can sure as hell show you how the failures already show off in regular capitalism: Companies move east, westeners lose their jobs and everything that comes with that (less wealth, less people buying stuff, bad for economy, bad for the government etc)

That is just one of many examples. Anarcho-capitalism can suck my dick. Such a concept can end in civil war. Most people don't have enough income, responsibility, discipline or intellect to handle all the stuff the government handles for them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 12:07:41 PM »

Yea, its prbably better to just give up.... cuz people in the past who've helped make change just gave up because they felt "Oh what can one person do." Thats how things get done. By giving up.

Its not about giving up, its about being realistic. People nowadays are too lazy or just blind to the facts to give a fuck about anything enough to rally around a cause. They would rather watch American Idol for the rest of their lives. Until you can get rid of or drastically reduce the amount of media/entertainment available, people are not going to get off their ass and do anything. Especially when you consider that all the mainstream news outlets are run by the people in charge, and they are going to make sure they scare people into doing what they want at the right times and tremendously downplay or even outright ignore serious issues that affect us all. Until people get a lot smarter and a lot less lazy, shit will not change.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2008, 12:19:49 PM »
i believe we already are doomed. if ron paul couldnt change being an expreianced politician that he is, than i believe no one person can change anything

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2008, 01:01:34 PM »

Its not about giving up, its about being realistic. People nowadays are too lazy or just blind to the facts to give a fuck about anything enough to rally around a cause. They would rather watch American Idol for the rest of their lives. Until you can get rid of or drastically reduce the amount of media/entertainment available, people are not going to get off their ass and do anything. Especially when you consider that all the mainstream news outlets are run by the people in charge, and they are going to make sure they scare people into doing what they want at the right times and tremendously downplay or even outright ignore serious issues that affect us all. Until people get a lot smarter and a lot less lazy, shit will not change.

Yea i feel what you saying homie. But, if people like yourself, who knows what's going on, dont act, then no one else will.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2008, 04:56:02 PM »
Anarcho-capitalism doesn't exist yet, so of course I can't show you a history book to prove its failures.

But I can sure as hell show you how the failures already show off in regular capitalism: Companies move east, westeners lose their jobs and everything that comes with that (less wealth, less people buying stuff, bad for economy, bad for the government etc)

That is just one of many examples. Anarcho-capitalism can suck my dick. Such a concept can end in civil war. Most people don't have enough income, responsibility, discipline or intellect to handle all the stuff the government handles for them.

So then how did the US strive with no income tax? You still haven't answered that.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2008, 05:02:17 PM »

Yea i feel what you saying homie. But, if people like yourself, who knows what's going on, dont act, then no one else will.

Fair enough, but what can we do? How do you go about it? its gonna take a lot more than a few posts  on the dubcc TOT board.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2008, 05:49:44 PM »

So then how did the US strive with no income tax? You still haven't answered that.

Listen my nigga, I know you don't like me and everything, but there is no need for pointless arguing. I have made a shitload of substantial points in this thread, if you disagree fine, but please respect it. The situation with the US from way back in the day is not comparable to right now. Slavery comes to mind.

Moral hazards are a problem, but abolishing the income tax alltogether is not the answer.
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2008, 07:18:04 AM »

Listen my nigga, I know you don't like me and everything, but there is no need for pointless arguing. I have made a shitload of substantial points in this thread, if you disagree fine, but please respect it. The situation with the US from way back in the day is not comparable to right now. Slavery comes to mind.

Moral hazards are a problem, but abolishing the income tax alltogether is not the answer.

Since when do I not like you?

Your points against anarcho-capitalism are fine, but the federal income tax in the US was not present for 50 years after slavery and it still to this day only brings in a third of federal revenue. Cut all the overseas spending and you'll be fine.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2008, 05:27:15 PM »
It looks like we're getting to something. First you were like people need to smarten up, take the L and try to get by without redistribution and the stuff the government takes care of and organizes for them. Now you only want to have the spending overseas to be affected by the tax cut. That's something I am more comfortable with, however, I want to know what exactly are you thinking of then you say overseas? There's only 2 reasonable things I can think of right now, being war and aid. With that said, free oil won't hurt in the long run and most aid that goes to third world countries is protectionism that is ruining exactly those "helped" countries in the long run. Both things are in a very cruel way good for the US, and thus worth spending. (From a mean point of view)
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2008, 05:59:44 PM »
It looks like we're getting to something. First you were like people need to smarten up, take the L and try to get by without redistribution and the stuff the government takes care of and organizes for them. Now you only want to have the spending overseas to be affected by the tax cut. That's something I am more comfortable with, however, I want to know what exactly are you thinking of then you say overseas? There's only 2 reasonable things I can think of right now, being war and aid. With that said, free oil won't hurt in the long run and most aid that goes to third world countries is protectionism that is ruining exactly those "helped" countries in the long run. Both things are in a very cruel way good for the US, and thus worth spending. (From a mean point of view)

Ultimately I do believe in anarch-capitalism, but I don't think we can jump right into it. You need stages. And untamed people first need a dictatorship or monarchy to create the order, from there you move to a capitalist  parliamentary democracy or republic, and then I believe the next step is an anarcho-capitalist true plebiscite based democracy. And to move from one stage to the next you'd need education to advance. I think it plebiscite votes are taken with a 5 question pamphlet and only those votes with at least 3 of 5 correct cont would be a good start.

Anyway, I meant overseas miltary operations in the US can be completely cut and right away nearly 70% of the third the income tax brings in is coverd. From there you can cut things like the Department of Education and the IRS and that trillion dollars will no longer be needed. One step at a time if you want to move towards real freedom.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2008, 06:57:04 PM »
I don't think that there is a perfect regime. Every system has its flaws. Some lack praticability, some lack the right economic incentives, some are simply inefficient, etc... Therefore the flaws I see in anarcho-capitalism aren't automatically making this system terrible. I just think that the US is already capitalistic enough, what would happen if one tried to make steps towards your proposal can't be anticipated precisely enough, there are too many intangibles and shit... I just don't think it would "work". You can have a different opinion. What I don't accept, however, is when people flat out say "yo, abolishing the income tax would be tight as fuck mayne, I'd be ballin my nigga"... that's just ignorant.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 06:59:49 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin