Author Topic: DUBCNN: Brand New Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music [Prod. by Cool & Dre]  (Read 1586 times)

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
Re: DUBCNN: Brand New Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music [Prod. by Cool & Dr
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2008, 09:00:30 PM »
i'll throw it another one, i'm still playing this record!  i wanna say this too:

Judging from this topic, the main problem people are having with this record is that it doesn't seem like a big single and they think Omar won't blow up from it.  I think everyone should just relax.  Take the music for what it is and move on.  If you like the record, then listen to it, if you don't, then fuck it.  I don't see why people stopped liking the record because they think it's not "single worthy".  You don't work for Interscope, so it's not your job to deal with that aspect of things.  Don't let that cut down on your enjoyment of the record.

Don't matter if it's not a big single as long as it gets cruz a buzz that's what counts gor now. When interscope finally give's cruz a release date then that's usually is when they start pushing singles for now it look's like they are just building a buzz!!! Just enjoy the music like Ediie said!!!

GERMONE

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
Re: DUBCNN: Brand New Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music [Prod. by Cool & Dr
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2008, 09:15:22 PM »
i hope this track does bring some good buzz for omar. honestly, i dont think it will bring as much as we hope for tho. like i said earlier...the track sounds lazy, he shouldve brought his a-game. judging by his lyrics, it sounds like he didnt even really try. thats two tracks already that are borderline average/below average....its time to step it up.