Author Topic: DUBCNN: Brand New Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music [Prod. by Cool & Dre]  (Read 2222 times)

messi19

Dude, Internet Fanbase is a totattly different thing to Mainstream or Radio fanbase, when Everybody outside Nerd World Heard One Blood, it was a smash, the only people who started bitching about it is BWS Forum Internet Nerds, those nerds are sitting at home and breaking down Metaphors into Lines and think of Subliminal Mr Ouija Messages in them and 7 day theories....

To people who talking Internet buzz and Omar Cruz being on the boards, are u guys really that stupid to realise that Internet Forums and shit make up at MOST 30-60 000 fans, If Lucky? Do u honestly think that if a nigga got a huge Internet buzz he will Sell?

I say, 99.999999999999999999999% of Sales are Radio and TV Promotion and buzz, the rest is Internet, and 80% of that Internet Fanbase are Bootlegers and I pod Users,

Omar Cruz has no fanbase, he will do Twista Numbers or YOung Joc, if Lucky, 100 000 maximum,I wish him the best, i will probably get 2 copies, but thats not gonna Motivate the People outside this NErd World to hear his shit and Buy his shit....

Look at the Flops these year, last year, Wyclef Jean has the best Rap song in years, Sweetest Girl and he flopped, Bone thugs I tried Was Platinum and it only helped them Go 500 000 and that was a big ass Song...With SHit like Gangsta Music....No way...

People here  are so blind, stupid and blind again....I am not hating on Omar..WOuld I be hating if I said that Swizz Beats wil;l Flop hard with Its me Bitchz, Shit was Wack, would i be hating if i Said thatTwista Would Flop?

Some people just need to open their eyes and see whats in the industry, and dont say industry is cheesy and its not selling becoz hip hop is dead, Gangsta Music aint nohting but an avarage track, its Absolutely nohting, its not catchy, its not appealing, its fuking boring and Totally HOLLOW, it has no potention to be on the charts at all....

In Years, One Blood was the only Gangsta Track that has Blown up, due to being so fuking hot and Catchy...I dont remember any Gangsta Singles that really Blown up...

Sad But True..Omar has no future, to those talkign Mad Internet buzz, are u seious? U be lucky if Dubcnn and hhboard will get at least 4 000 people to buy Omar Cruz, and other boards? 30 people? OPen ur fuking eyes!

LOL u act like BTNH goin 500 000 is bad? I think ure expectin a lil too much homie on some real shit. I get what youre tryna say but u goin a lil bit over the top expectin these niggas to come out right on the spot and do platinum. Like 50 cent said, dude was on Columbia and here and there and didnt even do numbers until he signed to Interscop and look what happened? Im just sayin u make it seem like if they dont sell platinum right away on their debut, they not gonna make it.

bwstakeover

Dude, Internet Fanbase is a totattly different thing to Mainstream or Radio fanbase, when Everybody outside Nerd World Heard One Blood, it was a smash, the only people who started bitching about it is BWS Forum Internet Nerds, those nerds are sitting at home and breaking down Metaphors into Lines and think of Subliminal Mr Ouija Messages in them and 7 day theories....

To people who talking Internet buzz and Omar Cruz being on the boards, are u guys really that stupid to realise that Internet Forums and shit make up at MOST 30-60 000 fans, If Lucky? Do u honestly think that if a nigga got a huge Internet buzz he will Sell?

I say, 99.999999999999999999999% of Sales are Radio and TV Promotion and buzz, the rest is Internet, and 80% of that Internet Fanbase are Bootlegers and I pod Users,

Omar Cruz has no fanbase, he will do Twista Numbers or YOung Joc, if Lucky, 100 000 maximum,I wish him the best, i will probably get 2 copies, but thats not gonna Motivate the People outside this NErd World to hear his shit and Buy his shit....

Look at the Flops these year, last year, Wyclef Jean has the best Rap song in years, Sweetest Girl and he flopped, Bone thugs I tried Was Platinum and it only helped them Go 500 000 and that was a big ass Song...With SHit like Gangsta Music....No way...

People here  are so blind, stupid and blind again....I am not hating on Omar..WOuld I be hating if I said that Swizz Beats wil;l Flop hard with Its me Bitchz, Shit was Wack, would i be hating if i Said thatTwista Would Flop?

Some people just need to open their eyes and see whats in the industry, and dont say industry is cheesy and its not selling becoz hip hop is dead, Gangsta Music aint nohting but an avarage track, its Absolutely nohting, its not catchy, its not appealing, its fuking boring and Totally HOLLOW, it has no potention to be on the charts at all....

In Years, One Blood was the only Gangsta Track that has Blown up, due to being so fuking hot and Catchy...I dont remember any Gangsta Singles that really Blown up...

Sad But True..Omar has no future, to those talkign Mad Internet buzz, are u seious? U be lucky if Dubcnn and hhboard will get at least 4 000 people to buy Omar Cruz, and other boards? 30 people? OPen ur fuking eyes!

LOL u act like BTNH goin 500 000 is bad? I think ure expectin a lil too much homie on some real shit. I get what youre tryna say but u goin a lil bit over the top expectin these niggas to come out right on the spot and do platinum. Like 50 cent said, dude was on Columbia and here and there and didnt even do numbers until he signed to Interscop and look what happened? Im just sayin u make it seem like if they dont sell platinum right away on their debut, they not gonna make it.

U fuking stupid, its not about selling, its about Selling with What Material, Bone thugs sold 500 000 with I tried, Huge Platinum single, with over 1 million downloads, 50 cent sold 1.2 mils in USA with 6 singles, 2 of them being Huge as Fuck with Justin, meaning that Omar Cruz is on the pace to sell 20 000, homie, u stupid, DOnt u see its all about the single Material?

I bet 10k Young Joc, Twista, Chamilionere will Find it hard to Open a new album budget for the next projects, See, what people dont understand is that Once An Artist Sells GOod, he becomes Valuable, and Record Label treats them nicely, and Their Next Projects are usually With BNigger album budget coz Record Label has faith in them, but when Artist sells 100 000 with 3-4 million promotion and Album budget loosing 2-3 mils on the album, their next album gets Poor promotion, chep videos, Wack ass Album Budget, if they are lucky to not Get Dropped..

Tell me, are we gonna see next Clipse album?Consequence?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Yeah I agree with you. I guess I should've made myself clearer then.
Like you said, if someone isn't feeling Omar simply because of his voice then I won't consider that as hate. The voice of a rapper is indeed an important factor in appreciating him. Voice, lyrics, delivery, etc...it's all (equally) important.

My bad for the confusion.
No probs Bro!!
We Both Want Cruz to Make It and get Better!!
So it's All Good!!

Nice Discussion for real!
+1
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

messi19

U fuking stupid, its not about selling, its about Selling with What Material, Bone thugs sold 500 000 with I tried, Huge Platinum single, with over 1 million downloads, 50 cent sold 1.2 mils in USA with 6 singles, 2 of them being Huge as Fuck with Justin, meaning that Omar Cruz is on the pace to sell 20 000, homie, u stupid, DOnt u see its all about the single Material?

I bet 10k Young Joc, Twista, Chamilionere will Find it hard to Open a new album budget for the next projects, See, what people dont understand is that Once An Artist Sells GOod, he becomes Valuable, and Record Label treats them nicely, and Their Next Projects are usually With BNigger album budget coz Record Label has faith in them, but when Artist sells 100 000 with 3-4 million promotion and Album budget loosing 2-3 mils on the album, their next album gets Poor promotion, chep videos, Wack ass Album Budget, if they are lucky to not Get Dropped..

Shut the fuck up i was just sayin that u act like 500 000 is bad..what Soulja Boy is at 700 000 wit a waaay bigger single than I Tried. The single helps push numbers by a few 1000s or whatev, but the sales doesnt raise to the rough just because of a big single. The only reason 50 sold that much is because of his "battle" wit Kanye. He had 6 singles n u talkin bout "huge single" with Justin Timberlake, that wasnt huge single at all. He couldnt even create buzz wit 5 singles, but I Get Money + The Battle Wit Kanye made them both sell alot more. Cuz u know how 50 fans r, they want 50 to win and get more money so they bought more albums and Kanye sold that much because all the 50 haters bought alot of copies.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Keep the feedback coming, whether it's positive or negative, it's all good. 8)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Anybody who thinks that Cruz can't rap. Just listen to "Blow".

bwstakeover

Shut the fuck up i was just sayin that u act like 500 000 is bad..what Soulja Boy is at 700 000 wit a waaay bigger single than I Tried. The single helps push numbers by a few 1000s or whatev, but the sales doesnt raise to the rough just because of a big single. The only reason 50 sold that much is because of his "battle" wit Kanye. He had 6 singles n u talkin bout "huge single" with Justin Timberlake, that wasnt huge single at all. He couldnt even create buzz wit 5 singles, but I Get Money + The Battle Wit Kanye made them both sell alot more. Cuz u know how 50 fans r, they want 50 to win and get more money so they bought more albums and Kanye sold that much because all the 50 haters bought alot of copies.

For Solja Boy that is one hit wonder, 700 000 anit nothing, his next Album will not have Crank that and will do shit like Chingy, and all thenm Flops

But for somebody Who has been in the Game for 14 yeras and Sold 35 million records and shitll pushing Gold status with Platinum Singles, they have more chance to come up with another Big SIngles and Another album....

Ayo and I get money was huge, i meanm it  was big, it played everywhere, see, ur faggot ass is from UK, so u dont know, but in US, shit was playing everwhere and 50 still flopped.

Where is this going?Fuck u, what u want from me?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
By the way: this thread is about to hit 1000 views. Let's say that 600 of them are from people who posted frequently in this thread, then that's still 400 people give or take that took some time out to check for Omar. I can live with that 8)

messi19

For Solja Boy that is one hit wonder, 700 000 anit nothing, his next Album will not have Crank that and will do shit like Chingy, and all thenm Flops

But for somebody Who has been in the Game for 14 yeras and Sold 35 million records and shitll pushing Gold status with Platinum Singles, they have more chance to come up with another Big SIngles and Another album....

Ayo and I get money was huge, i meanm it  was big, it played everywhere, see, ur faggot ass is from UK, so u dont know, but in US, shit was playing everwhere and 50 still flopped.

Where is this going?Fuck u, what u want from me?

U.K. FUCK IS U TALKIN BOUT?

R U DUMB?? I SAID I GET MONEY + THE BATTLE MADE DUDE SELL CAN U READ U SLOW RETARDED ASS MUFUCKA.  IM WRITTIN WIT CAPS ON SO YO SLOW ASS CAN READ. AYO TECHNOLOGY WASNT HUGE AT ALL, IT PROLLY GOT MORE SPINS IN EUROPE THOUGH CUZ THEY LOVE THAT NIGGA JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE OVA THERE, AT LEAST THE WHITE PPL IT SEEMS. BOTTOM LINE IS AYO DIDNT CREATE ANY INTEREST/BUZZ, THATS WHY U CANT CONSIDER IT BIG. I GET MONEY ON THE OTHER HAND, A DIFFERENT STORY.

U SAID "FOR A ONE HIT WONDER LIKE SOULJA BOY 700.000 AINT NOTHIN"...LMAO THATS WHAT I FUCKIN SAID ALL THE TIME, HENCE WHY I SAID A BIG SINGLE ONLY PUSH ALBUMS BY A FEW THOUSANDS NOT ALOT.

THIS NIGGA DUMB ASS FUCK, IM SAYIN STUFF AND U REPEATIN THE SAME THING AND THEN CALLIN ME DUMB.

THE ONLY THANG I SAID WAS THAT URE EXPECTIN A LIL 2 MUCH FROM THESE NEW ARTISTS TO GO PLATINUM RIGHT AWAY, ESPECIALLY WHEN HIPHOP IS THE WAY IT IS 2DAY.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 11:14:20 AM by messi19 »

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
By the way: this thread is about to hit 1000 views. Let's say that 600 of them are from people who posted frequently in this thread, then that's still 400 people give or take that took some time out to check for Omar. I can live with that 8)

Exactly!!!! All press is good as long as they are talking about you. I knew people were going to start talking shit about Omar as he got bigger. He defentlly getting that buzz right now.

dubc4life

• Lil Geezy

Exactly!!!! All press is good as long as they are talking about you. I knew people were going to start talking shit about Omar as he got bigger. He defentlly getting that buzz right now.

That comes with the game homie. All cruz has to do is keep dopping those bangers & reppin west coast all day!!!

GERMONE

• Lil Geezy
the beat is alright, but i aint feelin the track as a whole. its missing that energy.....actually it sounds a little lazy, especially with the lyrics and hook. i've been checkin for cruz's music for a little while already, and i know he could do better than this. if he wants his buzz to expand, he's gonna need a catchy hook on a better beat. i hope he doesnt put this or "hang wit my dogs" on his album.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anybody who thinks that Cruz can't rap. Just listen to "Blow".
better yet just kill yourself...

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
the beat is alright, but i aint feelin the track as a whole. its missing that energy.....actually it sounds a little lazy, especially with the lyrics and hook. i've been checkin for cruz's music for a little while already, and i know he could do better than this. if he wants his buzz to expand, he's gonna need a catchy hook on a better beat. i hope he doesnt put this or "hang wit my dogs" on his album.

Buzz worthy this song is getting cruz alot of buzz. Defently need a song that is a anthem but I still like this song it defently bang's!!!!