Author Topic: DUBCNN: Brand New Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music [Prod. by Cool & Dre]  (Read 2187 times)

AnybodyKilla

Thanks Eddie, this songs pretty bangin, i got a huge sub for my computer speakers and it pounds, only problem i have with this song though is the hook, Game does sound forced, he can do better for sure, all in all its a banger, another OC song i like, that makes 2 so far lol, but im about to peep some of his mixtapes now!!!

Ese Torsido

This is a crazy song, Eddie. Pocos Pero Locos fans are gonna JUMP for this one.

And, to please the Game fans, I am going to upload a classic track he did with another Latin cat a couple years back - reggaeton rap artist Tego Calderon on the mixtape-only release "Love Them Hoes."

The lyrics to "Gangsta Music" is now part of my OHHLA submission list. Expect the scriptures to be published in a week or two (now that Flash has my full trust).

And as for the Game track, I'll pass it along to Eddie and make it a throwback (expect a PM later today).

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

bwstakeover

omg, and they call it DOpe beat? Fuking shit, West Coast niggaz have been flopping for over decade coz they have no taste in beats...

U expect young kids to buy this boring shit and play this shit with their girlfriends in the cars? People will fall asleep to this garbage, omg...

Omar is Pure fuking garbage, i dunno how he got signed, he needs to quit rap., no wonder Geffen be firing people, this shit will not even Debut on TOp 200 soundscan om major...

Whos idea was it to put Game on the hook? I am the biggest Game fan but this shit wont be on my ipod, My Gym, My CD player, MY car, this is fuking wack...

Dubcnn and BYI faggot ass clowns only be hypinmg shit, I remember some of them hoes said "THIS IS GONNA BE THE WEST COAST ANTHEM OF 2008" , lol, this shit wont even hit Radios...

bwstakeover

LOL at U niggaz saying Game picked the beat, Beat is boring as fuck, shit is wack as fuck...

I though they was gonna bring energy to the track, with beats like I am So Hood or some shit, this is SLeep Therapy wack ass shit...

Omar and his whole Useless BYI Camp with no brains has no idea how Big the Flop is waithing for him...

If U wanna sell, u need to work hard, this shit is fuking wack!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
omg, and they call it DOpe beat? Fuking shit, West Coast niggaz have been flopping for over decade coz they have no taste in beats...

U expect young kids to buy this boring shit and play this shit with their girlfriends in the cars? People will fall asleep to this garbage, omg...

Omar is Pure fuking garbage, i dunno how he got signed, he needs to quit rap., no wonder Geffen be firing people, this shit will not even Debut on TOp 200 soundscan om major...

Whos idea was it to put Game on the hook? I am the biggest Game fan but this shit wont be on my ipod, My Gym, My CD player, MY car, this is fuking wack...

Dubcnn and BYI faggot ass clowns only be hypinmg shit, I remember some of them hoes said "THIS IS GONNA BE THE WEST COAST ANTHEM OF 2008" , lol, this shit wont even hit Radios...

damn, what you so mad about? its just a song homie, relax
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
songs cool, but i think its becoming kinda clear that omar just might end up being one of those dudes who has better mixtapes than albums.....everything i've heard that is supposed to be from his album thus far has been underwhelming for me.......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
can someone rip this song

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL at U niggaz saying Game picked the beat, Beat is boring as fuck, shit is wack as fuck...

I though they was gonna bring energy to the track, with beats like I am So Hood or some shit, this is SLeep Therapy wack ass shit...

Omar and his whole Useless BYI Camp with no brains has no idea how Big the Flop is waithing for him...

You a game groupie. If game jumped on this I guess he thought the shit was bangin. Why does a west coast rapper have to get on a high energy track. That's not our type of music. The west coast is known for laid back gangsta shit. Bet you from the uk or something.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i think its dope overall. the chorus is coo, could have been better

The verses are coo too, some parts are real dope and some are alright.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
TRACK IS NICE... I LIKE IT.... I JUST WISH INTERSCOPE WAS QUICKER WITH THEIR ARTIST...

bwstakeover

You a game groupie. If game jumped on this I guess he thought the shit was bangin. Why does a west coast rapper have to get on a high energy track. That's not our type of music. The west coast is known for laid back gangsta shit. Bet you from the uk or something.

I am from LA...

Listen to Gangsta Rap made me do it, WEst Side Story, Clyde Carson-You see it, Doing that, Game feat Sky balla-California Soul...

Those are high energy tracks that people bang in cars,m Gyms, and shit....

u are the reason west Coast niggaz been flopping hard, coz they are concentrating on how real they are and try to be as less Commercial as possible becoz bitch ass hoes on the west coast are allwyas gonna hate...

And not just west coast, I remeber when 50 came out, Broke ass hoe ass like Yukmouth, C bo, mesy marv, C j mac all them starting taking shots at nigga for no reason..

Every west Coast nigga is scared to pop on the MTV coz Bitchz like RAss Kass are so mad and jelaus that they are waiting every sec for a Nigga Fro mthe WEst To pop and They will start taking shots straight away...

West Coast is the most talented and least Organised Coast, everybody hating, everybody scared to make moves, They need to learn from the south,Just Do music that people Feel, not the music that will consider them REAL and NOT MAINSTREAM!

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

West Coast is the most talented and least Organised Coast, everybody hating, everybody scared to make moves, They need to learn from the south,Just Do music that people Feel, not the music that will consider them REAL and NOT MAINSTREAM!

so your sayin they should sell out? fuck that!

WILL-I-DIE

gonna check it out

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
omar
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 02:27:57 PM »
pancho, are you insane? its an mp3 download, as is 99% of stuff on dubcnn! right click, save target as if its streaming. thats your browsers fault not ours

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network