Author Topic: DUBCNN: Brand New Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music [Prod. by Cool & Dre]  (Read 2188 times)

Lunatic

many props, gon check it now.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Drop A Gem On Em

The chorus is real koo.

Lunatic

GOD DAMN :o

this is BANGIN 8)

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG

this is BANGIN 8)

AGREE 100% WITH YOU HOMIE. STRAIGHT WEST COAST HATERS!! SUPPORT THE WEST.

Lunatic

this is BANGIN 8)
AGREE 100% WITH YOU HOMIE. STRAIGHT WEST COAST HATERS!! SUPPORT THE WEST.
exactly!!

Young Old Head

one word: HOT!

Cash Money Blood Gang

messi19

This is a crazy song, Eddie. Pocos Pero Locos fans are gonna JUMP for this one.

And, to please the Game fans, I am going to upload a classic track he did with another Latin cat a couple years back - reggaeton rap artist Tego Calderon on the mixtape-only release "Love Them Hoes."

The lyrics to "Gangsta Music" is now part of my OHHLA submission list. Expect the scriptures to be published in a week or two (now that Flash has my full trust).

And as for the Game track, I'll pass it along to Eddie and make it a throwback (expect a PM later today).

Isnt it the one were homie (Game) raps in spanish?

bwstakeover

^^yes it is,Its ok

dubc4life

• Lil Geezy
Glad to see the majority of the forum is fucking with this song.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope track. beat, verses, hook. nice

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
THE WEST COAST IS STRONG RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THE ARTIST THAT WE HAVE. SUPPORT THAT'S ALL WE HAVE TO DO!!!

bwstakeover

majrity of people like Beans, Freeway, Cham, A whole Lot of Stans rode Rotten Apple's dick when it was coming, but when soundscan comes, there is no way u can live Comfortable with 80 000 sold, not to mention u probably owe money, run into shit with Greedy Labels and End up broke or on koch...

20 people here like Omar? lol, Good, now lets see those 20 copies make him rich...Coz surely i dont hear I hang with my dogs or this song on radio stations and Mainsteam...

If dude is fine with 80 000 sold, that wont cover much photo shooting and promo, thats ok, i mean, Looks like Beans, Freeway are happy with 80 000 sold, Beans is taking shots at Roc, Freeway said he doesnt even know whats going on an wants to go and see whats up with ROC/Jam...but aprt from that, SAles dont matter, Everybody Can be happy with 80 000 sold, i mean, in 3 years, we all gonna be selling 6000 copies first week and Live NICE!

rasheed

• Lil Geezy

majrity of people like Beans, Freeway, Cham, A whole Lot of Stans rode Rotten Apple's dick when it was coming, but when soundscan comes, there is no way u can live Comfortable with 80 000 sold, not to mention u probably owe money, run into shit with Greedy Labels and End up broke or on koch...

20 people here like Omar? lol, Good, now lets see those 20 copies make him rich...Coz surely i dont hear I hang with my dogs or this song on radio stations and Mainsteam...

If dude is fine with 80 000 sold, that wont cover much photo shooting and promo, thats ok, i mean, Looks like Beans, Freeway are happy with 80 000 sold, Beans is taking shots at Roc, Freeway said he doesnt even know whats going on an wants to go and see whats up with ROC/Jam...but aprt from that, SAles dont matter, Everybody Can be happy with 80 000 sold, i mean, in 3 years, we all gonna be selling 6000 copies first week and Live NICE!

Ma Nigga, you care too much bout how many albums these rappers sell and what they first week is, who went gold, etc...Fuck all that, enjoy the music or dont enjoy it but who the fuck cares how much they sell, we aint seein none of it so its whateva...

The_Offence

i don't think bwstakeover problem is with the song....it's starting to look real clear that you'r problem is with a hispanic rapper getting shine ...you say you don't like the song but then you go calling B.Y.I ent fag's  ;D come on, you a hater, you just can't stand the fact that a hispanic rapper is getting a lil shine.

That's really what's going to be omar cruz's biggest problem, people not wanting to listen to his music because he's hispanic, i remember when he was going by the name blunt's LLA somebody posted up track's from him and everybody was saying how tight he was but as soon as someone said he was hispanic you saw people's opinion slowly changing and cat's started saying he's wack

everybody has a story to tell he's speaking from his point of view

and this is coming a black man
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 10:49:27 PM by The_Offence »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
i don't think bwstakeover problem is with the song....it's starting to look real clear that you'r problem is with a hispanic rapper getting shine ...you say you don't like the song but then you go calling B.Y.I ent fag's  ;D come on, you a hater, you just can't stand the fact that a hispanic rapper is getting a lil shine.

That's really what's going to be omar cruz's biggest problem, people not wanting to listen to his music because he's hispanic, i remember when he was going by the name blunt's LLA somebody posted up track's from him and everybody was saying how tight he was but as soon as someone said he was hispanic you saw people's opinion slowly changing and cat's started saying he's wack

everybody has a story to tell he's speaking from his point of view

and this is coming a black man
yeah, i was kinda thinkin' the same thing, the anger and hate in his post is damn near personal and totally unnecessary or called for.....i mean, why would someone care about a brand new artist flopping so much? calling him and his label fags, for no reason? i dont understand how fools can hate an artist so much just for trying to do his thing....and by hate i dont just mean 'hating' i mean actually dislike them personally, as if they know them on that level.....its actually pretty pathetic.........if omar flops or sells what difference does it make in anyones life? i wont lose sleep either way....i aint a big fan of dude by anymeans, but he reps my city well, and i aint mad at him for that......i would never knock any rappers hustle as long as they from the heart with their music and arent doing sum real blatent crossover shit.....just my two cents, dude is intitled to his opinion of course too, no matter how bitter it is.......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD