Author Topic: DUBCNN: Brand New Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music [Prod. by Cool & Dre]  (Read 2229 times)

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
i don't think bwstakeover problem is with the song....it's starting to look real clear that you'r problem is with a hispanic rapper getting shine ...you say you don't like the song but then you go calling B.Y.I ent fag's  ;D come on, you a hater, you just can't stand the fact that a hispanic rapper is getting a lil shine.

That's really what's going to be omar cruz's biggest problem, people not wanting to listen to his music because he's hispanic, i remember when he was going by the name blunt's LLA somebody posted up track's from him and everybody was saying how tight he was but as soon as someone said he was hispanic you saw people's opinion slowly changing and cat's started saying he's wack

everybody has a story to tell he's speaking from his point of view

and this is coming a black man

Hate is a muthafucker. All it's doing is makeing Omar much bigger. Hateing on a person you dont know & calling B.Y.I fag's is really showing you need a life & some friends. One word for that hater "it
yeah, i was kinda thinkin' the same thing, the anger and hate in his post is damn near personal and totally unnecessary or called for.....i mean, why would someone care about a brand new artist flopping so much? calling him and his label fags, for no reason? i dont understand how fools can hate an artist so much just for trying to do his thing....and by hate i dont just mean 'hating' i mean actually dislike them personally, as if they know them on that level.....its actually pretty pathetic.........if omar flops or sells what difference does it make in anyones life? i wont lose sleep either way....i aint a big fan of dude by anymeans, but he reps my city well, and i aint mad at him for that......i would never knock any rappers hustle as long as they from the heart with their music and arent doing sum real blatent crossover shit.....just my two cents, dude is intitled to his opinion of course too, no matter how bitter it is.......

Hateing is just makeing Omar Cruz & B.Y.I much bigger. One more thing for that hater. "IT'S B.Y.I BITCH"

bwstakeover

i don't think bwstakeover problem is with the song....it's starting to look real clear that you'r problem is with a hispanic rapper getting shine ...you say you don't like the song but then you go calling B.Y.I ent fag's  ;D come on, you a hater, you just can't stand the fact that a hispanic rapper is getting a lil shine.

That's really what's going to be omar cruz's biggest problem, people not wanting to listen to his music because he's hispanic, i remember when he was going by the name blunt's LLA somebody posted up track's from him and everybody was saying how tight he was but as soon as someone said he was hispanic you saw people's opinion slowly changing and cat's started saying he's wack

everybody has a story to tell he's speaking from his point of view

and this is coming a black man

God Damn homie, its not like that at Fuking ALLLLLLL, first of all, I am puerto rican, black-russian myself, second of all, One of my favourite bands are Cypress Hill, dude, i remember my brother bought a bottleg tape of Throw ya set in the air single, just 1 song, and that was our shit for like 3 years! of course we had other shits...

Anyway. my first problem is The media Ass hoe that said "The Track feat Game will probably be the WEst Coast anthem of 2008 and gonna take over the charts, first of all, GAME IS ONLY ON THE FUKING HOOK,Second of all, i know a lil something about Making Beats and i know quite alot, and this is the most Wrongest Fuking beat for The Charts dude,song is fine, it reminds me of Lay Low a lil bit, but shit is just too chronic Smoked  out, Everybody knows that every single rapper in the game is about Charts, singles,sales and money, and these dudes are taking wrong ideas....

This was a bad single choice,I wanted Omar Cruz to sell, i wanted him to drop some dope ass shit, THere are people here and there saying that the track is nothing special, but me, myself, i am over analyzing it with some Anger,its just so below my expectations, dude,

I thought Omar Cruz was gonna bring the real heat, like Good Work to the material on the album, but this is far from anything Dope, u cant Come out saying U will Take shit over with shit like this, this aint nothing special to be acting with a Pride,

I called BYI ent fags coz i didnt even know what it was, and most ENT companyies are fags, they have no taste in music, they either release shit too Cheesy and POP or way to wack, like Twista feat Pharell - GIve it up, now Twista Could have released We aint no hoes as a street single, Amazing song feat Bone thugs, but instead they put out wack ass POP song, that was so horrible that dude flopped harder than Lil FLip and Paul wall...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:33:13 AM by bwstakeover »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
This was a bad single choice,I wanted Omar Cruz to sell, i wanted him to drop some dope ass shit, THere are people here and there saying that the track is nothing special, but me, myself, i am over analyzing it with some Anger,its just so below my expectations, dude,

Well, then I guess you'll have to revise your opinion, because nobody has stated explicitly that this will be his first single. It's most likely a track they've released in order to create a buzz for his album: a feature by Game & production by Cool & Dre...that will undoubtedly interest some people.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i think they wanna see people reactions to the song first before they call it the "official" 1st single.

But for reals, they might push the album back if this song doesnt do anything.  Then there gonna have to look for another single and its gonna take a while.

The song is coo to me.  I like the verses, Hook is nice (could be better though), the beat is real dope.  Overall i give it a solid 4/5.

Im looking forward to the album.  As a single it probably wont do good, so hopefully they pick another song.  But its a real nice track.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

This song is pretty good. Im glad to see Cruz's album should be coming soon. Props.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
They got this song on allhiphop, so that wil put his name out there a little more.....

bwstakeover

Well, then I guess you'll have to revise your opinion, because nobody has stated explicitly that this will be his first single. It's most likely a track they've released in order to create a buzz for his album: a feature by Game & production by Cool & Dre...that will undoubtedly interest some people.

First, most promosing and most intellingent post....Its just missing the energy,its missing the feel for people to wanna go and buy the shit, and it doesnt have to be cheesy..

When i first heard jay Rock on other tracks and than Lift me up, i thought it was the first single and i wanted to cop the album straight away without 2,3 or whatever singles...It had the energy, dope beat, flow, it was a banger, but i guess My homie JAy Wanna hold up, thats cool...This song is just not Digging this shit,

Same with Juice-Rolling feat Game, we thought it was gonna be his first single and i played that shit at my party, and everybody was like Damn, this shit is banging,

Thats the the single material there, it gets people interested and out of 500 forum responses 499 will be positive, but with Omar Cruz, out of 50 reponses, 25 of them being not-So-impressed is a wake up call that material is not that catchy..And by Catchy i mean Good, not 50 cents cheesy shit, no.

IF its a street shit or some buzz track, its ok, but U really need to push the quality of the west coast there with some creativity, becoz west coast has been known for dope rhymes but same talk over and over with repetative washed up ghuttta shit...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
IF its a street shit or some buzz track, its ok, but U really need to push the quality of the west coast there with some creativity, becoz west coast has been known for dope rhymes but same talk over and over with repetative washed up ghuttta shit...

I hear you and I think I understand your point-of-view. We just got a different kind of taste in music then. It's all good. Music is personal at the end of the day.
However, I do want to set straight that out of all these new up-and-coming artists on the West Coast, Omar is definitely one of the few who does try to come with something creative in today's rap music. I don't mean lyrics-wise, but sound-wise. Just listen once to "The Cruzifixion" mixtape: literally nobody out West has ever come out with such a sound. It's new, fresh and still sounds West Coast. That's not just me speaking from a fan point-of-view. It's simple fact. It's a brand new sound Rome has created.

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Not everybody is going to like every west coast artist.Omar defently has a great buzz. If you don't belive me log onto any hip hop site & you will see cruz on there. A lot of people outside the west coast are showing him love. I don't think this is his sinle. It's a good buzz record. He defently needs a club record that everybody love's so that he can a worldwide buzz but this record is defently a good look for Cruz

Ese Torsido

This is gonna be a weird prediction, but I bet you that one of the singles off his debut album will be his collaboration with Los Lonely Boys. I'm not saying it's gonna be the first (since labels are now fiending for top position by releasing a club/radio hit), but most likely one of the candidates that will surely give Omar Cruz the buzz he definitely needs, especially for his album should his first single choice does better than expected.

dubc4life

• Lil Geezy
They got this song on allhiphop, so that wil put his name out there a little more.....

What other west coast artist is on all these hip hop sites? Nobody. O.Cruz defently got that buzz going.

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
I heard the radio is playing this song that's dope. Especially since it's not a radio record. Props

westsiderider323

What other west coast artist is on all these hip hop sites? Nobody. O.Cruz defently got that buzz going.
ive seen crooked i jay rock and bishop lamont on those hip hop sites

dubc4life

• Lil Geezy

ive seen crooked i jay rock and bishop lamont on those hip hop sites

Not shitting on no west coast artist but crooked i has been around for a long time & Omar's buzz is as big as his & even bigger. Crooked I feel off. Jay Rock buzz is no where near cruz buzz. Go on any hip hop site right now you dont see jay rock. The only place you see him is on xxlmag.com. Cruz is on allhiphop.hiphopgame,xxlmag,nahright,sohh just a few then go to the latin hip hop site's & of course cruz on those. Jay rock is defently hot but his buzz is not as strong as cruz. I support all the new west cats. Cruz defently on the top of my  favorite artist list.