Author Topic: DUBCNN: Brand New Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music [Prod. by Cool & Dre]  (Read 2186 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Anybody who thinks that Cruz can't rap. Just listen to "Blow".
better yet just kill yourself...

Yeah, that's more like it.

Azadis

• 'G'
Im a big Game and Omar fan, but i think the track is nothing special. Regular gangsta shit.

When you compare that to the new jay rock single damn thats poor.
Its def. not a wack track but like i said nothing special.

bwstakeover

the beat is alright, but i aint feelin the track as a whole. its missing that energy.....actually it sounds a little lazy, especially with the lyrics and hook. i've been checkin for cruz's music for a little while already, and i know he could do better than this. if he wants his buzz to expand, he's gonna need a catchy hook on a better beat. i hope he doesnt put this or "hang wit my dogs" on his album.

Buzz worthy this song is getting cruz alot of buzz. Defently need a song that is a anthem but I still like this song it defently bang's!!!!

29 Members and 15 are currently viewing this forum.....Great Buzz, 44 Copies Sold! Another 23 in Hhboard, 13 in Games forums and 5 in other ones, Damn, looks like Omar Cruz got internet on fire!

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Go google the song & you will see what I'm talking about. Heard it on radio this week a couple times & it's a street record that just came out. You are a ringtone fan & I don't think cruz will be that type of artist. The streets will always keep artist alive. Ringtone fan!!! LoL

bwstakeover

Flesh, Bizz, Lay and Kray aint sold 1 ringtone before 2006, and E 99 Ethernal shits all over Omar Cruzes Gangsta Music, so called "Very origninal SOng"....

11 million people have E99 CD  in their house, LEts see how many people would find Omar Cruz orgininal enough to spend their $15 on Sign of Cruz...

Streets, lol, Have streets got Beanie sigel? Freeway? Twista? Swiss Beats?YOung Joc? Young Buck? And dont say shit about Sales dont matter, lol, if it didnt, niggaz wouldnt be bitching about ROC or other label holdups.

Streets sales=30-40 000, same cats that buy washed up DPG, WC, Gangsta Gangsta Pull a trigga, nigga killa Rhymes, well, i shouldnt say that about WC coz he is awsome, but other rappers that have no creativity and talk same Washed up shit in their raps..

But even WC, Compare His first single to Gangsta RAp made me do it, if Cube wanted to promote That video, Edit it and put on MTV shit would sell to the kids,Thats the kinda creativity i am talking about, Race Card, Untill WE rich, It was a good day...

U dont have to be a ringtone rapper to sell, u need to be creative, One Blood was creative and Hype record, it sold, Gangsta Music is So avarage, that shit wont go anywhere...

Calling me rintone rapper, i didnt even buy anything since Obie Trice Second round on me and Doctors Advocate and Strenth and Loyality....Not Kangay or 50 cent, since Doctors advocate dropped there hasnt been shit worth to spend money on, Not T.I, Jeezy or any of them candy rappers...

VxTheGeneral

• 'G'
  • Picture Of Me, At Night
who the fuck cares about 4 pages of bullshit just rip it and post the link

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
who the fuck cares about 4 pages of bullshit just rip it and post the link

rip what?

its downloadable as ALL dubcnn music is unless stated! Just right click and save it...simple

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

WILL-I-DIE

over 1000 views. just 3 replies away from a 100.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i'll throw it another one, i'm still playing this record!  i wanna say this too:

Judging from this topic, the main problem people are having with this record is that it doesn't seem like a big single and they think Omar won't blow up from it.  I think everyone should just relax.  Take the music for what it is and move on.  If you like the record, then listen to it, if you don't, then fuck it.  I don't see why people stopped liking the record because they think it's not "single worthy".  You don't work for Interscope, so it's not your job to deal with that aspect of things.  Don't let that cut down on your enjoyment of the record.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
real tight song.. thanks.

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DUBCNN: Brand New Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music [Prod. by Cool & Dr
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2008, 08:00:30 PM »
i'll throw it another one, i'm still playing this record!  i wanna say this too:

Judging from this topic, the main problem people are having with this record is that it doesn't seem like a big single and they think Omar won't blow up from it.  I think everyone should just relax.  Take the music for what it is and move on.  If you like the record, then listen to it, if you don't, then fuck it.  I don't see why people stopped liking the record because they think it's not "single worthy".  You don't work for Interscope, so it's not your job to deal with that aspect of things.  Don't let that cut down on your enjoyment of the record.

Don't matter if it's not a big single as long as it gets cruz a buzz that's what counts gor now. When interscope finally give's cruz a release date then that's usually is when they start pushing singles for now it look's like they are just building a buzz!!! Just enjoy the music like Ediie said!!!

GERMONE

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Brand New Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music [Prod. by Cool & Dr
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2008, 08:15:22 PM »
i hope this track does bring some good buzz for omar. honestly, i dont think it will bring as much as we hope for tho. like i said earlier...the track sounds lazy, he shouldve brought his a-game. judging by his lyrics, it sounds like he didnt even really try. thats two tracks already that are borderline average/below average....its time to step it up.