Author Topic: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK  (Read 1463 times)

Lunatic

Re: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 05:46:41 PM »
lmfao at this thread.  this isn't about spider loc, just check the show out guys!  The Basement is a great program, the hosts are real cool dudes, and they're playing REAL west coast music.  seriously, last week they played a lot of songs i've never heard before, and somethat i hadn't heard for years.  its the classic west coast fan's dream show.
many props eddie
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 05:48:24 PM »
by the way, i'll post up last week's episode, that I was on, this Saturday.  I haven't even had time to listen to it yet!

SeanOne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 09:24:18 PM »
Good lookin out on the co sign Eddie...imma shoot you the show from this week sometime during the weekend if you are good with that......

If you are a fan of Spider or not check the show out...I wont disappoint you.

Fact is I feel about the same as most of you do.

bwstakeover

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »
Whenever i hear people telling me to Try listening to Spider, i force myself, listen to 5 tracks and end up hating him even more...Its like, u pick me 20 best spider songs and i will hate it...

I think its not much of his lyrics than Flow, and Vioce thats horrible fucked up...

Blue shoe, scooby doo, do do, i will do, u, and when i do, u are gonna die too..

I listen to alot of rap, i mean alot, 99% of it is Before 2003, apart from Game and BWS shit, i even listen to 50, Power Of Dollar which is fuking DOPE, but i cant Force myself to listen to Spider loc, he is the trashiest trash nigga to ever blast the mic

rasheed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 10:40:06 PM »
can yall keep him locked in the basement and away from a studio cause hes wack, ask him why 50 never talk bout him or why he never on tour wit G-unit, or whem is his album comming out on Gunit/Interscope?

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 10:40:25 PM »
This vato cant rap.

DPGC23

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2008, 10:45:20 PM »
WHASUP , ANY PICS OF JUICY GIRL N HER PATNAS/???

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2008, 11:15:10 PM »
Someone should lock that nigga in a basement.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2008, 11:57:25 PM »
since this thread is about whatever the fuck...
what the fuck is wrong wit knocturnals face?
nigga aint' been to sleep in a couple weeks or somthing?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 02:55:12 AM »
Props on the post, I'll be checkin' for this tomorrow. It's good to see our west coast artists staying productive and accelerating, without a doubt  ;)

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 03:05:40 AM »
Whenever i hear people telling me to Try listening to Spider, i force myself, listen to 5 tracks and end up hating him even more...Its like, u pick me 20 best spider songs and i will hate it...

I think its not much of his lyrics than Flow, and Vioce thats horrible fucked up...

Blue shoe, scooby doo, do do, i will do, u, and when i do, u are gonna die too..

I listen to alot of rap, i mean alot, 99% of it is Before 2003, apart from Game and BWS shit, i even listen to 50, Power Of Dollar which is fuking DOPE, but i cant Force myself to listen to Spider loc, he is the trashiest trash nigga to ever blast the mic

Well, with a name like BWStakeover, it's not a surprise you don't feel Spi's music. Shit, if I was a BWS employee I wouldn't like his music either, I would ride with the head hancho till  the end :D 

bwstakeover

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 03:47:52 AM »

Well, with a name like BWStakeover, it's not a surprise you don't feel Spi's music. Shit, if I was a BWS employee I wouldn't like his music either, I would ride with the head hancho till  the end :D 

I like 50cents Power Of Dollar, i think its one of the best Albums of Up-n coming Dude on the underground with real good skills of Making a dope song with a hook ....I liek Buck, Buck is a real g and makes Gangsta Music, Buck and Game are a few left who make Gangsta and actually put a stamp on it, and make people feel it...

Spider loc aint nowhere near it, he is garbage, whether he on Def jam, G unit, BWS or anywhere, dude is real bad....

There are more dudes with G unit sigs in other forums who say SPider sucks Bad, its just me and other 2 dudes in hhboard haitng on Spider, thats 3, there are  at least 20 other G unit fans who think Spider aint never gonna come out on G unit and Should stop emberassing G unit and himself..So whats ur point?

messi19

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2008, 04:15:05 AM »

I like 50cents Power Of Dollar, i think its one of the best Albums of Up-n coming Dude on the underground with real good skills of Making a dope song with a hook ....I liek Buck, Buck is a real g and makes Gangsta Music, Buck and Game are a few left who make Gangsta and actually put a stamp on it, and make people feel it...

Spider loc aint nowhere near it, he is garbage, whether he on Def jam, G unit, BWS or anywhere, dude is real bad....

There are more dudes with G unit sigs in other forums who say SPider sucks Bad, its just me and other 2 dudes in hhboard haitng on Spider, thats 3, there are  at least 20 other G unit fans who think Spider aint never gonna come out on G unit and Should stop emberassing G unit and himself..So whats ur point?

Exactly but let this chick be she just tryna find reasons why people dont feel the nigga, and calls everybody a hater yet keeps her mouth shut when people says the same things about other rappers.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2008, 08:32:39 AM »

There are more dudes with G unit sigs in other forums who say SPider sucks Bad, its just me and other 2 dudes in hhboard haitng on Spider, thats 3, there are  at least 20 other G unit fans who think Spider aint never gonna come out on G unit and Should stop embarrassing G unit and himself..So whats ur point?
My objective is self-explanatory,there are many people out there who still have not become literally familiarized with Spi's music. His album has not dropped for one to say he's embarrassing himself on the unit, although with all the unimaginative/ repetitive songs receiving air play on the radio throughout the world, one doesn't seem to require talent in order to become a successful rapper, in this day and age. Yet , I tried to see where most of all the dislike/hate was coming from, predominantly towards Spi's music, I listened to his lyrics on verses time and time again,and I thought he was ultimately pretty good. His voice on the mic, definitely brings a sound we haven't heard on the west since the early 90's. His lyrics are catchy,in addition after hearing "What If" from Brainless Vol.2, I came to the conclusion, this rapper has it in him to possess what it takes to make it, weather it be on a hip hop gangster rap level or music made strictly for the club.
One thing I should point out is that, it's okey for ya'll not to like Spi's music, but don't jump down his fans throats', who still exist, or better yet be upset when he receives a good rating
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 09:56:35 AM by JUICY GIRL »

messi19

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 08:46:04 AM »

There are more dudes with G unit sigs in other forums who say SPider sucks Bad, its just me and other 2 dudes in hhboard haitng on Spider, thats 3, there are  at least 20 other G unit fans who think Spider aint never gonna come out on G unit and Should stop embarrassing G unit and himself..So whats ur point?
My objective is self-explanatory,there are many people out there who still have not become literally familiarized with Spi's music. His album has not dropped for one to say he's embarrassing himself on the unit, although with all the unimaginative/ repetitive songs receiving air play on the radio throughout the world, one doesn't seem to require talent in order to become a successful rapper, in this day and age. Yet , I tried to see where most of all the dislike/hate was coming from, predominantly towards Spi's music, I listened to his lyrics on verses time and time again,and I thought he was ultimately pretty good. His voice on the mic, definitely brings a sound we haven't heard on the west since the early 90's. His lyrics are catchy,in addition after hearing "What If" from Brainless Vol.2, I came to the conclusion, this rapper has it in him to possess what it takes to make it, weather it be on a hip hop gangster rap level or music made strictly for the club.
One thing I should point out is that, it's okey for ya'll not to like Spi's music, but don't drop down his fans throats', who still exist, or better yet be upset when he receives a good rating

LMAO who got upset about a ratin? U STILL talkin bout tha AHH rating? Its a fuckin rating..Doctors Advocate got voted best album of the year by many in 06, does that really mean anythin? Maybe u thought it was completely trash, or maybe u thought Jay-Z's or Nas's album were better that year. When did and why should people get mad cuz of a rating? Its just one persons opinion nothin more nothin less. And if people wanna hate on Spider then let them, who r u 2 always tryna save dude. Let the shit go, if u dont like it then who cares, and i think 9/10 have actually heard more than 1 song from him for them to judge him. U always wanna cry how everybody is a Game groupie, or that everybody is unfair to Spider, or that people should give his music more spins and blah blah blah, let it go.