Author Topic: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK  (Read 1453 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2008, 08:56:31 PM »
Messi and crew, if you can explain this too me... 1st your a fan of West Coast Rap?? So why when were pushing SPI in every forum yall come in and express your opinions of his music which are negative towards SPI??? If your with the West Coast movement whats wrong with SPI doing what he does??? Did he do something against your person? ///since you don't like his music and we all know that now, why do you make an effort to come to most if not all the Spider Loc threads and express your opinion, which is being negative against our forward progress?? I'm not upset actually I'm kinda grateful for you and your crew because you keep SPi's name ringing on the internet, so if your whole thing is your not feeling him and you don't want him around the music scene why even respon to threads that are about Spider?? It would seem that if your really not feeling him that you would just leave it alone and let the threads die off, but instead you keep going with the back and forth.... Do whatever you want to do, but if you can answer the questions....

And to Sean1 if you feel the way most of the other posters in hear feel then why do you invite Spider Loc to your show??? If you don't respond here I will most def ask you tonight when we are there at the station....
OUTRO

Here is the answer for you question

B1tchs WILL HATE,REAL niggaz WILL congratulAte ! I rep the west MOV'MNT SpI A ReAL oG in Da gme, I chECC 4 his SHIT ! NIGGaz need 2 stop hatin on CUZ and step THERE DOJA up !!! Ha Ha 

the OG Nicca, Crip Nicca, POSTA, SPIDA LoCC Fa DEf D0e, YA DIg is Below u, and guess what his name is, GUNOT KILLA,

I feel bad For U and Spider loc, that u work with Somebody thats avarage to horribly wack and has 9 year olds as a fans....

Other reason, www.spiderloc.com/talk, thats another element of why we hate, and 9 times outta 10 its not the spider loc its the whole shit that goes on there..., Is the guy Named Bg Knock out is still in spiderloc.com forum asking about What Shoe Size Spider wears and What he eats for breakfast and when Spider loc will fuck Up Doja, and when Spider loc be on Forbes Top 10 Richest People in the world?

Dude i kid u not, that BG Knocc Out dude on Spiders forum is 39 years old and no that wasnt a spelling mistake he actually is 39 lol. Dudes been rideing Spiders dick ever since he signed up which was like 10 years ago LOL. Hes logged on there all day long asking the shit u posted, his shoe size, his cock size n shit like that, i didnt even know people like this fuckin existed, its fuckin pathetic as hell, dude has kids n everything too, i know because i been active on that forum for awhile and he be always shareing shit, makin music with other dudes n shit so dude aint lieing either, u can check out his myspace and everything lol, just alittle 411, whats this world coming too!!!

messi19

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2008, 09:57:05 PM »
Messi and crew, if you can explain this too me... 1st your a fan of West Coast Rap?? So why when were pushing SPI in every forum yall come in and express your opinions of his music which are negative towards SPI??? If your with the West Coast movement whats wrong with SPI doing what he does??? Did he do something against your person? ///since you don't like his music and we all know that now, why do you make an effort to come to most if not all the Spider Loc threads and express your opinion, which is being negative against our forward progress?? I'm not upset actually I'm kinda grateful for you and your crew because you keep SPi's name ringing on the internet, so if your whole thing is your not feeling him and you don't want him around the music scene why even respon to threads that are about Spider?? It would seem that if your really not feeling him that you would just leave it alone and let the threads die off, but instead you keep going with the back and forth.... Do whatever you want to do, but if you can answer the questions....

And to Sean1 if you feel the way most of the other posters in hear feel then why do you invite Spider Loc to your show??? If you don't respond here I will most def ask you tonight when we are there at the station....
OUTRO

LOL at "SPI's name ringin on the internet" aiight buddy, u act like i say shit about Spider everywhere LOL. Its always here or on WCR. I express my opinion cuz he's that wack. I didnt see yo name axin the same question when that "King" nigga or whateva did the same thing with Game? Where was all the "westcoast talk" then? Bottom line is to me, its funny to see people like u and Juicygirl cry and shit and always tryna come up wit shit to WHY niggas dont like dude, and me personally its funny seein the reaction yall get when i clown him.

But at the end of the day Spider is so god damn wack and u know inside he's wack but since u rollin wit him.....what can u do. But u a punk though for not expressin yo opinion when i axed u on WCR if u though Spider was wack or not. I dont give a fuck who u are if i rolled wit Snoop and somebody axed me if i though he was wack or not i woulda answered cuz im OG like dat u feeeeeeeel me!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2008, 10:03:32 PM »

OUTRO

LOL at "SPI's name ringin on the internet" aiight buddy, u act like i say shit about Spider everywhere LOL. Its always here or on WCR. I express my opinion cuz he's that wack. I didnt see yo name axin the same question when that "King" nigga or whateva did the same thing with Game? Where was all the "westcoast talk" then? Bottom line is to me, its funny to see people like u and Juicygirl cry and shit and always tryna come up wit shit to WHY niggas dont like dude, and me personally its funny seein the reaction yall get when i clown him.

But at the end of the day Spider is so god damn wack and u know inside he's wack but since u rollin wit him.....what can u do. But u a punk though for not expressin yo opinion when i axed u on WCR if u though Spider was wack or not. I dont give a fuck who u are if i rolled wit Snoop and somebody axed me if i though he was wack or not i woulda answered cuz im OG like dat u feeeeeeeel me!

I HONESLTY believe that Crash DEEEEEEEEP down inside, no matter how hard he trys not to think about it or admit it and just lie to himself everyday thinks Spider aint really a good rapper lol, i honeslty dont think hes WACK, but hes ok, he has made alot of good songs i bump all the time but he do got alot of wack shit out there, when i listen to that shit i think my little brother can make better ryhmes then that no joke!!!

messi19

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2008, 10:09:20 PM »
B1tchs WILL HATE,REAL niggaz WILL congratulAte ! I rep the west MOV'MNT SpI A ReAL oG in Da gme, I chECC 4 his SHIT ! NIGGaz need 2 stop hatin on CUZ and step THERE DOJA up !!! Ha Ha  8)

G-Unot killa = ?

G-Unit killa or G-Unot aka Game/BWS etc killa?

Either way LOL at the name, u a kid or sum? Who u gon kill? And Spi isnt a real og in the game his album isnt even out. See, this what i was talkin bout u talkin bout that people need to stop hatin on YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER..look at yo name fool who r u hatin on? Stop sayin dont hate [instert name] and while ure doin it yoself u tool ass nigga.

Im a hater, im Spider hater (not because of Game or whateva) but that doesnt mean i go around sayin "stop hatin on Game, Snoop" or any other one of my favorite rappers while im doin it.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2008, 10:11:28 PM »
Isnt this radio shit suppose to be on, theres only music playing, wtf lol?

messi19

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2008, 10:19:02 PM »

OUTRO

I HONESLTY believe that Crash DEEEEEEEEP down inside, no matter how hard he trys not to think about it or admit it and just lie to himself everyday thinks Spider aint really a good rapper lol, i honeslty dont think hes WACK, but hes ok, he has made alot of good songs i bump all the time but he do got alot of wack shit out there, when i listen to that shit i think my little brother can make better ryhmes then that no joke!!!

Exactly...

But LOL johnny at that other shit about BG Knocc Out dude on the forum...damn shoe size, i remember that..but 39 years old? daayum thats sad as fuck.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2008, 10:35:00 PM »

OUTRO

Exactly...

But LOL johnny at that other shit about BG Knocc Out dude on the forum...damn shoe size, i remember that..but 39 years old? daayum thats sad as fuck.

Yah man im fuckin serious hes 39 years old, he admits it all the time too, hes like so what n shit, and hes not a troll or anything, 1 of them mafuckas who make a account n fuck around, dudes dead serious lol, i fuckin giggle all the time when i see that dude post shit LOL, wanksta!!!

DPGC23

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2008, 02:39:42 AM »
SHIT WAS COOL,
SHOUT OUT2 SPIDER 4 COMIN THRU MAN

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2008, 08:26:38 AM »
Just thought I would let everyone know we got Spider Loc ont the Basement this week.  If you wanna check it out, you can stream online at www.927kkuu.com

The show will be on Friday night 10pm - 1am (PST)

If anyone has any request or anything you want us to play be sure to hit us up, here at the forum or at one of the following...

Myspace - www.myspace.com/Basement24
Email - Basement365@gmail.com
AIM - BsmntRadio365
Phone - (760)345-9236 & (760)322-9236

Let us know whats up....we are out in the desert reppin the west hard!!

fuck spider loc
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

messi19

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2008, 08:34:10 AM »
Just thought I would let everyone know we got Spider Loc ont the Basement this week.  If you wanna check it out, you can stream online at www.927kkuu.com

If anyone has any request or anything you want us to play be sure to hit us up, here at the forum or at one of the following...

AIM - BsmntRadio365

fuck spider loc

LOL at the clown picture. Aint that from that movie were the clowns killed people and the whole 9, turnin people into candy and shit?

EyeSee Hyphy

• Lil Geezy
  • Weezy's Fuckin Baby
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2008, 10:25:58 PM »
Basement keep rollin on.

What's What, West West

DPGC23

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2008, 01:42:40 AM »
WHS UP MAT

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2008, 02:29:34 AM »

AIM - BsmntRadio365

fuck spider loc

LOL at the clown picture. Aint that from that movie were the clowns killed people and the whole 9, turnin people into candy and shit?

Killer Klowns from Outerspace, one of the best 5 movies ever.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

bwstakeover

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2008, 03:32:58 AM »

OUTRO

Here is the answer for you question

B1tchs WILL HATE,REAL niggaz WILL congratulAte ! I rep the west MOV'MNT SpI A ReAL oG in Da gme, I chECC 4 his SHIT ! NIGGaz need 2 stop hatin on CUZ and step THERE DOJA up !!! Ha Ha 

the OG Nicca, Crip Nicca, POSTA, SPIDA LoCC Fa DEf D0e, YA DIg is Below u, and guess what his name is, GUNOT KILLA,

I feel bad For U and Spider loc, that u work with Somebody thats avarage to horribly wack and has 9 year olds as a fans....

Other reason, www.spiderloc.com/talk, thats another element of why we hate, and 9 times outta 10 its not the spider loc its the whole shit that goes on there..., Is the guy Named Bg Knock out is still in spiderloc.com forum asking about What Shoe Size Spider wears and What he eats for breakfast and when Spider loc will fuck Up Doja, and when Spider loc be on Forbes Top 10 Richest People in the world?

NIGGA whO dA FUCCU CALlliN A 9 yeAR OL FAn WaCC WAll StrEEt MuthafuCCa !!  YOU DoNt wAnT NonE Of Dis 190 Ecg HEaT iN DA stREeTS BiTcH BoY ~

NIGGA whO dA FUCCU CALlliN A 9 yeAR OL FAn WaCC WAll StrEEt MuthafuCCa !!  YOU DoNt wAnT NonE Of Dis 190 Ecg HEaT iN DA stREeTS BiTcH BoY ~

^^^^^
Reason #2 why Spider loc and  all 30 of his 10 year old  Internet G unit Crip Team should drive off the clif......

Al Bundy

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2008, 04:25:04 AM »
spider loc is wack and LOL at people co-signing his wack ass.