Author Topic: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK  (Read 1457 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2008, 04:00:03 PM »
Oh how I love how ya'll keep Spi's name ringin' in these forums, even though the hate is strong :laugh:

i like how you're on his knob with your obese tits
Why thank you there buddy, I'm a consider that as a compliment , given the fact you have homosexual tendencies, it's an honor for a bisexual thing like yourself to acknowledge "titties" ! Oh,and btw, I like how you changed your name after I brought the whole "Al Bundy/no homo" aka "Down Low Brotha" to your attention !!! Purchase any more pink phones lil mama ?

I have homosexual tendencies? The fuck are you talking about? You have probably never had dick in your life you're so ogre looking. And LOL @ you think you made me change my name. Okay sweetie let me just change it back so it makes you feel better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH oger looking LMFAO, +1, she is pretty damn slobby lookin!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2008, 04:20:35 PM »
Oh how I love how ya'll keep Spi's name ringin' in these forums, even though the hate is strong :laugh:

Why thank you there buddy, I'm a consider that as a compliment , given the fact you have homosexual tendencies, it's an honor for a bisexual thing like yourself to acknowledge "titties" ! Oh,and btw, I like how you changed your name after I brought the whole "Al Bundy/no homo" aka "Down Low Brotha" to your attention !!! Purchase any more pink phones lil mama ?

I have homosexual tendencies? The fuck are you talking about? You have probably never had dick in your life you're so ogre looking. And LOL @ you think you made me change my name. Okay sweetie let me just change it back so it makes you feel better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH oger looking LMFAO, +1, she is pretty damn slobby lookin!!!
Hahahahaha.. Please get that shit outta here Johnny bitch boy !!!!! Don't make me bust you out with all your failed senseless preverted attemts on pm's, lol. You the same one who cried like a bitch when Spi deleted you on the forum, written apologies, coming back with alias' after getting banned !!! You a wishy washy, bitch boy tryna fit in !!! Get your own character instead of begging for acceptance lil kid !!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »
cover that shit up juicy girl I know you love all the male attention but noone wants to see that

exactly. bitch you can't even use a paper bag for your face you need a god damn trash bag over your gnome looking ass.

D~Nice

« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2008, 04:27:37 PM »
Sooooo...., what happened with Spider being on the show?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2008, 04:41:59 PM »

Hahahahaha.. Please get that shit outta here Johnny bitch boy !!!!! Don't make me bust you out with all your failed senseless preverted attemts on pm's, lol. You the same one who cried like a bitch when Spi deleted you on the forum, written apologies, coming back with alias' after getting banned !!! You a wishy washy, bitch boy tryna fit in !!! Get your own character instead of begging for acceptance lil kid !!!

HAHAHAHHA rightt..... HAHAHAHA why the fuck would u make something like that up ur pretty damn pathetic, Spider did delete my account cause he didnt like me dissing his groupies on the forum. Some of them actually thought that if Spider came out with the right single, he would hit platinum LMFAO!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2008, 04:42:11 PM »
cover that shit up juicy girl I know you love all the male attention but noone wants to see that

exactly. bitch you can't even use a paper bag for your face you need a god damn trash bag over your gnome looking ass.
Aww now calm down sugar momma, just because you got your lil cheerleader on the sideline with ya'll pom poms, doesn't make you a heterosexual !!!! Why don't you two put ya'll dick in ya'll mouth's , where it belongs !!!! :laugh: Since you love pink so much I got a pretty good guess on who the bottom bitch is, but then again it's hard to tell, since both of ya'll are some emotional creatures !!!!!!  :laugh: :-* :D

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2008, 04:46:15 PM »
Hey Juicy Girl Show us ur tits!

Im just kiddin im eating right now...and i intend on finishing it...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2008, 04:46:36 PM »

Aww now calm down sugar momma, just because you got your lil cheerleader on the sideline with ya'll pom poms, doesn't make you a heterosexual !!!! Why don't you two put ya'll dick in ya'll mouth's , where it belongs !!!! :laugh: Since you love pink so much I got a pretty good guess on who the bottom bitch is, but then again it's hard to tell, since both of ya'll are some emotional creatures !!!!!!  :laugh: :-* :D

Yo omg, what on earth r u babling on about, HAHAAHAHH, no one cares what u got to say, ur a flee to this forum, get lost u fat oger, hit the gym or someshit u gargole lookin monster, i guarente ull become a A cup after u drop all that weight!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2008, 04:48:24 PM »

Sorry had to get off topic for a minute, I know I shouldn't indulge in such child play, but it's too much fun sometimes. But here's the link to see the previously recorded radio show with Spi  http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/jpxdMUtnqZwDHE4pzOFWPUZyc,rT1iYc

D~Nice

« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »

Sorry had to get off topic for a minute, I know I shouldn't indulge in such child play, but it's too much fun sometimes. But here's the link to see the previously recorded radio show with Spi  http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/jpxdMUtnqZwDHE4pzOFWPUZyc,rT1iYc

Shit that IS on topic. Somewhere along the way it changed to body parts and sexual orientation.  ;D

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2008, 04:51:32 PM »
juicy girl you seem to be obsessed with really graphic gay shit what the fuick is wrong with you
[

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2008, 05:02:57 PM »

Yo omg, what on earth r u babling on about, HAHAAHAHH, no one cares what u got to say, ur a flee to this forum, get lost u fat oger, hit the gym or someshit u gargole lookin monster, i guarente ull become a A cup after u drop all that weight!!!
Hahahahaha, why the fuck would I wanna be an A cup dummy ? Do you even realize what you say before you write ? Grow up and get a life Johnny Boy, there's a whole another world outside these forums. You should try getting out and taking a breath of fresh air sometimes, the Dubb and Spiderloc/talk will still be there when you get back !!!
And I'm done !!!!!!!!!

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2008, 05:03:39 PM »

aye good lookin out on the linc. i was kinda worried that we wouldnt hear the show cuz maybe you ate the whole basement or something. thanks fo tha linc.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2008, 05:04:34 PM »

aye good lookin out on the linc. i was kinda worried that we wouldnt hear the show cuz maybe you ate the whole basement or something. thanks fo tha linc.

LMAO!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2008, 05:05:50 PM »

Hahahahaha, why the fuck would I wanna be an A cup dummy ? Do you even realize what you say before you write ? Grow up and get a life Johnny Boy, there's a whole another world outside these forums. You should try getting out and taking a breath of fresh air sometimes, the Dubb and Spiderloc/talk will still be there when you get back !!!
And I'm done !!!!!!!!!

Done what? Your Big Mac meal? HAHAHA, u animal go out n grab a 6 month gym pass or something, i guarente once ur pass is up ur gonna look wayy better, tits will firm up too, wont be so saggy like they are now!!!