Author Topic: Snoop Dogg "Ego Trippin Review" + Tracklisting  (Read 3028 times)

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg "Ego Trippin Review" + Tracklisting
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2008, 08:15:21 PM »
i don't care who makes the music as long as the shit sound good 2 my ears im good

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2008, 09:58:38 PM »
Shiiit, last album quik mixed down was All eyez on me disc 1..........so thats definitely a good thing

I wonder how much of this Problem wrote for Snoop, if he did, you know the rhymes will be tight

If Snoop wrote on his own, even better, he might not be a great lyricist but when he puts the effort he always comes tight.

I'm excited about the production of this album.

No Neptunes is interesting cause Snoop said he's basically rolling with Pharrell for every album now.

D~Nice

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2008, 10:46:25 PM »
Really I can't read too much into this review. I will leave that to me on March 11th when it drops.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2008, 11:01:18 PM »
This review doesn't get me hyped  :-\
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

WestCoasta

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2008, 01:21:42 AM »
Plus it cannot get much worse than BCT....yeah i said it, the album is wack
:o

now snoop has def made his share of WACK (DGITBSNTBT) and bad/average ones (R&G & Paid Tha Cost) but i thought BCT was dope as fuck man :o

his easily in his top 4..maybe even top 3

for real dawg, i dont really know why but i seriously cannot get into this album....it gets alot of love on the dub but i just cannot get into it, my homies don't really bump this but it still seems to get much love on here but something is missing for me. I dunno but it sounds a little amatuer an album for me for this stage of snoops career...not in terms of content, i aint gotta problem with snoop going gangster or not, i love his versatility but i just think homies album sounds real amatuer and not well put together. Snoop to me is someone who knows how to put together real dope albums and make hits, i think the album lacked in both areas and the sound just seemed a lil cheap for snoop....i dunno dawg, i just cannot get into this album for some reason...and i aint hatin, i cop all snoops shit i just didnt feel this

^  I feel the same way, sure it has some cool tracks but it's 80% bullshit.....

blows my mind how some retards around here have the nerve to call it a classic Snoop record

and to Lunatic, DA GAME is wack?  you're trippin man, I don't think you've really listened to that shit because everyone I know likes it

my brother isn't even a hiphop head and he jacks that cd all the time from me to bump it

wcsoldier

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2008, 01:30:51 AM »
to each his own, but calling BCT wack and Da Game dope .. just WOW .. I agree that BCT has like 6 fillers and the vibe of the album isnt consistent as a whole  but still imo the 5th best Snoop album ... I can listen like 3, 4 tracks on Da Game, the rest is unbearable to me ... anyways cant wait for the new album, a Snoop album is always a big event .. and damn this 1st quarter gonna be boring outside this lp  :-X

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2008, 03:01:01 AM »
hmm why doesn't Snoop get in touch with dubcnn anymore? Or doesn't Snoop get in touch with dubcnn? Nima, you should try to make a new interview with doggy soon, I wonder why there's so little news for it on the main page. I remember when BCT was bout to drop, we had tracks like every week like "My Peoples", "Real Talk" etc. and a lotta interview, footage and stuff like that.
Maybe Snoop wanted to reach out to his "gangsta fans" for BCT and this time he fears that his interview won't cause positive reactions of the dubcnn readers... hmm who knows.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2008, 03:09:36 AM »
hmm why doesn't Snoop get in touch with dubcnn anymore? Or doesn't Snoop get in touch with dubcnn? Nima, you should try to make a new interview with doggy soon, I wonder why there's so little news for it on the main page. I remember when BCT was bout to drop, we had tracks like every week like "My Peoples", "Real Talk" etc. and a lotta interview, footage and stuff like that.
Maybe Snoop wanted to reach out to his "gangsta fans" for BCT and this time he fears that his interview won't cause positive reactions of the dubcnn readers... hmm who knows.

I don't know, we're ready for him whenever, he knows that. I would lying if I said that I hadn't thought of that same reason though, but we'll see!

wcsoldier

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2008, 03:11:46 AM »

I don't know, we're ready for him whenever, he knows that. I would lying if I said that I hadn't thought of that same reason though, but we'll see!
you mean its Snoop reaching you for interviews or he hasnt answer you yet

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2008, 03:16:46 AM »

you mean its Snoop reaching you for interviews or he hasnt answer you yet

Naw I hit him once a few weeks ago letting him know that I'm trying to do a "Ego Trippin" interview for the site cause the fans wanna know what's up with the album, and he hit me back saying we'll do it but i haven't heard back since, and I'm not about to bug him for it. We'll see what happens!

westside159

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2008, 03:22:36 AM »
Is this the final tracclisting ? only 13 songs he should add atleast 2 or 3 more songs , he aint got Daz or Kurupt or Warren G on nothin ?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2008, 05:31:57 AM »
Only one Quik track :-\

5. “Sensual Seduction”
Produced by Shawty Redd
First single. A Snoop classic in the making.

:D

Yeah, ain't that some shit?

Man, taking "the concept of rhythm and gangsta to a whole new level", huh? Since that concept didn't manage to excite me much, this record most likely won't do so either. And given the first single being what it is... pass.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2008, 05:42:23 AM »
wens it comin out again?

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2008, 06:07:48 AM »
snoop has to be  a bad biznizman ..why is he puttin teddy riley there? why not let soopa or diggity daz produce some joints or fred wreck or dem other cats from the pound..this ninja needs to break bread within the circle....im sure if u dont read the credits you wont even know its teddy riley and who the fuck is scoop deville is that niggaracci aka snooopy??  ??? where is dj pooh, battlecat..them cats need to be eating not teddy riley ....or shawty redd

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2008, 07:17:19 AM »
west coast: da game is unbearable 2 me as well. just like other dude said, 3-4 tracks MAX

and i know PLENTY on here that agree with that
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com