Author Topic: WHO IS NEXT TO BLOW ON THE WEST COAST!!??ONLY HONEST OPPINIONS!!NO OLD ARTIST!!  (Read 773 times)

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Omar Cruz
Crooked I
Glasses malone

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bishop has the best chance to blow up, simply because of his status - Dre/ Aftermath plus he's meant to be all over Detox, but like some1 else said ill wait for 'I Dominate' before you can really decide. Ya Boy is the most marketable rapper since hes got a sick flow and can actually rhyme, if he gets the right situation sorted i reckon it could be him. Otherwise i reckon Clyde can be a one hit wonder, thats already been shown by 'Doin Dat' and '2 Step', they just need backing. Malone could blow, his singles starting to get big, plus hes got a good situation. I'd like to see Jay Rock blow up simply cos hes just too sick! The tracks that have leaked from his debut so far have all been quality. Eastwood could blow with the right single. Either way no matter whos the next big thing, it'll benefit the west one way or another hopefully.

Si-Chiggedy

lol never
???

you drop my karma for that? it's the truth. just because you like him doesn't mean he will blow up. I've never heard anything about that rapper. He's affiliated with knoc right? so why should he blow up? is knoc still big in the game? no. why should this rapper blow up? don't tell me "cause he's talented" or something, talent never blows up, look at roscoe or fingazz, or even soopafly. today, the only rappers with minimal chances are the obvious ones, the one's that were already mentioned last year and the year before and still nobody hasn't dropped shit yet besides mixtapes. it's not that I diss this rapper, but it's just that the industry is not like 10 years ago. You won't find a new Game on the westcoast. There will be no rapper from the west blowin up like that again, because it's over. people don't buy anymore and people don't care about the west and in many cases even the west itself doesn't care about its own rappers.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Bishop - i dont really know, that feel on it single was dope but for some reason didnt catch on (they shoulda put a video for that song, dope song could have been a better music video type song and would have shot it through the roof) i dont think just cus dres backin him he'll blow up, we've seen whats happened to others, its all on him if he can do it, but the detox appereances will help bigtime. i want to hear more from him, hasnt quite grown on me yet.

Crooked I - mans on the verge of blowing up, right now everyone knows who he is, he had a very big year with HHW. i hope he can release an official album. time is long over due

Ya Boy - he always comes correct. tight lyrics, nice flow, kinda sounds like game but whatever. the kfed connection in all, he can have a good chance of puttin the west on top. that pillow talkin song is tight

Lil Eazy E - like johnny said, once this dude comes out the cage its on. hes got the least amount of material out from all these artists, the shit that is out, its tight. when his album drops, the biggest collabo in hip hop will be featured on it most likely, NWA Reunion so thats a nuff said on that, plus the unreleased joints of old nigga e. hes gotta get out there more, do some interviews, drop some videos and all.

oh yea and heres a lil hook up, a new lil eazy e track, check the video, eazys' part sounds real tight
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJv0cft_9ms&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJv0cft_9ms&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Glasses - he down with CMR - has one of the best songs of the year out with the biggest artist in the game Akon with certified. glasses will blow up, but i hope cmr and universal dont fuck him over and have him on the back burner for a year, they need to put his shitt out.

Lunatic

lol never
???

you drop my karma for that? it's the truth. just because you like him doesn't mean he will blow up. I've never heard anything about that rapper. He's affiliated with knoc right? so why should he blow up? is knoc still big in the game? no. why should this rapper blow up? don't tell me "cause he's talented" or something, talent never blows up, look at roscoe or fingazz, or even soopafly. today, the only rappers with minimal chances are the obvious ones, the one's that were already mentioned last year and the year before and still nobody hasn't dropped shit yet besides mixtapes. it's not that I diss this rapper, but it's just that the industry is not like 10 years ago. You won't find a new Game on the westcoast. There will be no rapper from the west blowin up like that again, because it's over. people don't buy anymore and people don't care about the west and in many cases even the west itself doesn't care about its own rappers.
i didn't touch ur karma lol. have a prop.

he's brand new, that's why you haven't heard of him yet. not many have. a BIG article on him will be dropping tomorrow, so you'll hear of em. knoc still has pull and is still cool with all those west coast legends, including dr. dre. roscoe dropped a mainstream album at least. it didn't go well, aww well. if knawledg drops one, ya never know. soopafly hasn't blown up because he rather be the behind the scenes guy. bad lucc himself came here and explained his situation perfectly, look it up.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

crash

seriously and you can quote this... Nobody above mentioned will BLOW UP.... No entities are investing in WEST COAST RAP

messi19

seriously and you can quote this... Nobody above mentioned will BLOW UP.... No entities are investing in WEST COAST RAP

this actually the truth though!

Blood$

I agree that nobody will "blow up" but a few dudes might achieve some mainstream success this year or the year after...  8)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 02:34:18 PM by bloodmoney2007 »

D~Nice

Glasses

Si-Chiggedy

lol never
???

i didn't touch ur karma lol. have a prop.

he's brand new, that's why you haven't heard of him yet. not many have. a BIG article on him will be dropping tomorrow, so you'll hear of em. knoc still has pull and is still cool with all those west coast legends, including dr. dre. roscoe dropped a mainstream album at least. it didn't go well, aww well. if knawledg drops one, ya never know. soopafly hasn't blown up because he rather be the behind the scenes guy. bad lucc himself came here and explained his situation perfectly, look it up.

oh, aight. thanks, +1 to you too. I mean, it's not that I don't deign them success, but we gotta learn from experience. How many dope albums flopped sales-wise in the last 2 years?
I wish luck to Knawledg, that he is able to eat a bit.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

98 BJB

• Lil Geezy
Mistah F.A.B.

Deep East oakland 9800 Brookfield
Respect it or Accept It cause you aint gone check it

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
THE MAJORITY SPEAKS

1.YA BOY
2.CLYDE CARSON
3.JAY ROCK
4.CROOKED I
5.JUICE

4952968454941691616848.SPIDER LOC

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

40oz

• Lil Geezy
Here's my honest opinion

In terms of sales none of them will blow up besides maybe bishop (because he is backed by dr dre) and even then the sales wont be high..... sales are really down right now
Maybe Ya boy can blow up if he releases a good catchy single (he has a nice appeal but time is ticking)

otherwise i dont see anyone else blowing up on west in terms of sales

I dont understand people mentioning Omar Cruz... I got nothing against him but his voice/rhymes are too unappealing for mainstream and for sales.... even B real said thats not type of his music when talking about Omar Cruz in the interview

Now in terms of talent
Crooked I can have a classic album if he actually releases one (not saying it's going to be a great success in terms of sales but it can be an underground classic)
Clyde Carson can have a nice club banger album
Messy marv and yukmouth can release nice solid albums
Glasses malone can release a good album as well but he is probably going to try to make it big (in terms of sales) so the hardcore fans will criticize his album for being too mainstream while the album wont do good numbers (due to low sales right now and his popularity outside of west)
Juice = eh havent heard anything special from him

Honestly, No one else is worth mentioning untill they prove themselves

dood there are more rappers worth mentioning like sick jacken and guzzle the last cat has lirycal skills combined with gangsterism and dood can do club shit like i said he wont blow up though cuz too many people sleepin on him and the reason its obvious, take a listen to his first mixtape he came out with heat

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
no westcoast rapper is going to blow up on a national level without sacrificing the shit that makes them actually good
[