Author Topic: The first Black President  (Read 1341 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The first Black President
« on: January 25, 2008, 04:16:44 PM »
I was watching CNN or some other news show, and one of the commentators was saying, the US is ready for a black president, but that person probably won't be Obama.

I was thinking about this, and really, it seems to me, if Obama can't win, no black candidate can. Think about it. He is the best black presidential candidate the US has ever seen. He seems like one of the best candidates the US has seen in a while PERIOD.

If Obama can't win, can you actually imagine a different black candidate in the next 50 years having a better shot? Without sounding like some kind of racist, he is the perfect black candidate. He speaks well, he has carisma, he is completely unbiased to his own race. He doesn't use race to his advantage.

It's now or never (in our life times). For all the people who complain that a minority can't win, or compete, the right man is here, NOW! It can't get better then this. Have you ever seen a person like Obama running for president? He's one in a million!

If you want a black candidate to be president one day, and you don't vote for Obama, then you should think to yourself, will another person of color have the same chance Obama does?

Life is a bitch, so don't vote for one. Hillary shouldn't be president, and that reason is Bill. Bill flys around the country, lying to people for his wife. He is a lunatic. He screams, he gets red in the face. He lies. It's embarrassing. Thats the plan!! It's a trick. Hillary knows what Bill is going to say, and she loves every second of it, because she doesn't have to take responsibility for it. A vote for Hillary, is a vote for Bill.

It's now or never for a black candidate. No one like Obama will come around for decades.

Finally, the notion that whoever the democrats pick, will win, is fundamentally wrong. Hillary is not as strong as she seems. People hate her. No one hates Obama. The election is popularity contest. Thats why Bush won. Obama can beat the GOP. Hillary can't.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The first Black President
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 04:22:34 PM »
i feel you on that. i cant for the life of me understand why all of these people are suddenly jumping onto hilary's dick (and hell yea, that bitch has a dick).

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 04:24:43 PM »

If Obama can't win, can you actually imagine a different black candidate in the next 50 years having a better shot?

Yes, I can.  There's going to be a lot of minorities that will have a shot of being President in the next 50 years. 

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 04:31:18 PM »
^ I'm sure lots will run. But how can you find a person better then Obama? The history is not on your side. Whens the last time a black candidate was nearly tied as the front runner for the nomination? Never. To think it'll happen again, when it's only happened once in 300 years, is very wishful thinking.

Look at Obama. Now think, how could he be any better? I can't think of anything substantial.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 04:40:12 PM »
aint there a Black lady running for president too?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 04:50:21 PM »
To think it'll happen again, when it's only happened once in 300 years, is very wishful thinking.

Look at Obama. Now think, how could he be any better? I can't think of anything substantial.

It's not wishful thinking at all. It would be wishful thinking if black people would have been allowed to vote and run for Presidency since the early 1800s. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 05:41:26 PM »
You have a black dude and woman as the only 2 democrats with chances. I think that's very remarkable. More to come in the future. I wouldn't be "worried" at all if I were pro-not-white-male-president. Actually I don't think Obama is as great as you make it look. Yes he can speak and he has charisma. What about his substance, though? Nothing to write home about. I'm very surprised at how many votes he gets. Wouldn't have seen that coming a year ago.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 02:47:23 AM »
im suprised to see so many european cats bein more knowledgeable about the presidential race than alot of the Americans on this board (myself included). Fuckin sad really.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 12:46:31 PM »
I don't know who I am going to vote for..............if I vote for hilary and the bitch takes us back to war then I will feel responsible   and if obama fucks up it is going to look very bad on the black race

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 02:45:38 PM »
I was watching CNN or some other news show, and one of the commentators was saying, the US is ready for a black president, but that person probably won't be Obama.

I was thinking about this, and really, it seems to me, if Obama can't win, no black candidate can. Think about it. He is the best black presidential candidate the US has ever seen. He seems like one of the best candidates the US has seen in a while PERIOD.

If Obama can't win, can you actually imagine a different black candidate in the next 50 years having a better shot? Without sounding like some kind of racist, he is the perfect black candidate. He speaks well, he has carisma, he is completely unbiased to his own race. He doesn't use race to his advantage.

It's now or never (in our life times). For all the people who complain that a minority can't win, or compete, the right man is here, NOW! It can't get better then this. Have you ever seen a person like Obama running for president? He's one in a million!

If you want a black candidate to be president one day, and you don't vote for Obama, then you should think to yourself, will another person of color have the same chance Obama does?

Life is a bitch, so don't vote for one. Hillary shouldn't be president, and that reason is Bill. Bill flys around the country, lying to people for his wife. He is a lunatic. He screams, he gets red in the face. He lies. It's embarrassing. Thats the plan!! It's a trick. Hillary knows what Bill is going to say, and she loves every second of it, because she doesn't have to take responsibility for it. A vote for Hillary, is a vote for Bill.

It's now or never for a black candidate. No one like Obama will come around for decades.

Finally, the notion that whoever the democrats pick, will win, is fundamentally wrong. Hillary is not as strong as she seems. People hate her. No one hates Obama. The election is popularity contest. Thats why Bush won. Obama can beat the GOP. Hillary can't.
lmao ok let's put one of the most powerful nations, if not the most, on hands of someone that just has charisma. You may be starving and shit, but hey, he speaks well. I don't mean he should or shouldn't be president, but if you are voting him or any other, don't judge over "charisma", research a little bit, please. And by the way, did he pay you for this post?

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 05:38:44 PM »
I'm so tired of race. I just want someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 06:00:48 PM »
Cynthia McKinney...and she is great.  I'd love to see a Ron Paul/CM ticket but it aint going down like that...They both are way too much of a threat to the status quo.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 06:40:51 PM »
Cynthia McKinney...and she is great.  I'd love to see a Ron Paul/CM ticket but it aint going down like that...They both are way too much of a threat to the status quo.
O i c okay so then it positive then thought it was just rumors

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 07:50:32 PM »
According to Davey D Cynthia is running but we won't hear shit about  cause it's far too good for everyone.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 07:53:11 PM »
According to Davey D Cynthia is running but we won't hear shit about  cause it's far too good for everyone.

interesting i watched her talk a couple of time and she seems legit way more than Obama for someone i aint all crazy about Obama like a lot of niggas i know.