Author Topic: The first Black President  (Read 1339 times)

Narrator

Re: The first Black President
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 08:19:11 PM »
I'm so tired of race. I just want someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

You can't be tired now.  You're supposed to fight a race war, remember?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 12:13:46 AM »
I'm so tired of race. I just want someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

ron paul!

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 01:00:45 AM »

You can't be tired now.  You're supposed to fight a race war, remember?
You're right. Thanks for keeping my priorities straight. RUF!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 12:51:22 PM »
^ I'm sure lots will run. But how can you find a person better then Obama? The history is not on your side. Whens the last time a black candidate was nearly tied as the front runner for the nomination? Never. To think it'll happen again, when it's only happened once in 300 years, is very wishful thinking.

You act as if another 300 years have already passed. Put Obama into context, and you'll see people are ready to hold black politicians highly. It sure won't take a number of decades before others come up the way Obama has.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 12:56:50 PM »
I was watching CNN or some other news show, and one of the commentators was saying, the US is ready for a black president, but that person probably won't be Obama.

I was thinking about this, and really, it seems to me, if Obama can't win, no black candidate can. Think about it. He is the best black presidential candidate the US has ever seen. He seems like one of the best candidates the US has seen in a while PERIOD.

If Obama can't win, can you actually imagine a different black candidate in the next 50 years having a better shot? Without sounding like some kind of racist, he is the perfect black candidate. He speaks well, he has carisma, he is completely unbiased to his own race. He doesn't use race to his advantage.

It's now or never (in our life times). For all the people who complain that a minority can't win, or compete, the right man is here, NOW! It can't get better then this. Have you ever seen a person like Obama running for president? He's one in a million!

If you want a black candidate to be president one day, and you don't vote for Obama, then you should think to yourself, will another person of color have the same chance Obama does?

Life is a bitch, so don't vote for one. Hillary shouldn't be president, and that reason is Bill. Bill flys around the country, lying to people for his wife. He is a lunatic. He screams, he gets red in the face. He lies. It's embarrassing. Thats the plan!! It's a trick. Hillary knows what Bill is going to say, and she loves every second of it, because she doesn't have to take responsibility for it. A vote for Hillary, is a vote for Bill.

It's now or never for a black candidate. No one like Obama will come around for decades.

Finally, the notion that whoever the democrats pick, will win, is fundamentally wrong. Hillary is not as strong as she seems. People hate her. No one hates Obama. The election is popularity contest. Thats why Bush won. Obama can beat the GOP. Hillary can't.
lmao ok let's put one of the most powerful nations, if not the most, on hands of someone that just has charisma. You may be starving and shit, but hey, he speaks well. I don't mean he should or shouldn't be president, but if you are voting him or any other, don't judge over "charisma", research a little bit, please. And by the way, did he pay you for this post?

Listen buddy, I've researched this a lot. I'm not even a democrat. I'm voting for Romney. But on the other hand, your post implies you support Hillary, and that lunatic husband of hers. I'm simply pointing out the fact, Hillary and Obama are nearly the same on almost every issue, and that Hillary is more experienced.

Bush had experience. Look how that turned out.

You obviously want Hillary to win. So please, answer why?

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »
I was watching CNN or some other news show, and one of the commentators was saying, the US is ready for a black president, but that person probably won't be Obama.

I was thinking about this, and really, it seems to me, if Obama can't win, no black candidate can. Think about it. He is the best black presidential candidate the US has ever seen. He seems like one of the best candidates the US has seen in a while PERIOD.

If Obama can't win, can you actually imagine a different black candidate in the next 50 years having a better shot? Without sounding like some kind of racist, he is the perfect black candidate. He speaks well, he has carisma, he is completely unbiased to his own race. He doesn't use race to his advantage.

It's now or never (in our life times). For all the people who complain that a minority can't win, or compete, the right man is here, NOW! It can't get better then this. Have you ever seen a person like Obama running for president? He's one in a million!

If you want a black candidate to be president one day, and you don't vote for Obama, then you should think to yourself, will another person of color have the same chance Obama does?

Life is a bitch, so don't vote for one. Hillary shouldn't be president, and that reason is Bill. Bill flys around the country, lying to people for his wife. He is a lunatic. He screams, he gets red in the face. He lies. It's embarrassing. Thats the plan!! It's a trick. Hillary knows what Bill is going to say, and she loves every second of it, because she doesn't have to take responsibility for it. A vote for Hillary, is a vote for Bill.

It's now or never for a black candidate. No one like Obama will come around for decades.

Finally, the notion that whoever the democrats pick, will win, is fundamentally wrong. Hillary is not as strong as she seems. People hate her. No one hates Obama. The election is popularity contest. Thats why Bush won. Obama can beat the GOP. Hillary can't.
lmao ok let's put one of the most powerful nations, if not the most, on hands of someone that just has charisma. You may be starving and shit, but hey, he speaks well. I don't mean he should or shouldn't be president, but if you are voting him or any other, don't judge over "charisma", research a little bit, please. And by the way, did he pay you for this post?

Listen buddy, I've researched this a lot. I'm not even a democrat. I'm voting for Romney. But on the other hand, your post implies you support Hillary, and that lunatic husband of hers. I'm simply pointing out the fact, Hillary and Obama are nearly the same on almost every issue, and that Hillary is more experienced.

Bush had experience. Look how that turned out.

You obviously want Hillary to win. So please, answer why?
I don't give a fuck about who wins, so don't say I obviously support Hillary or anyone, I just want Bush to get the fuck out of the oval office for good cause he's been literally destroying the country for years, but I don't give a fuck about democrats, republicans, whites, blacks, greens or purples. I just expect a leader that knows how to lead.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »
Whoever is President be He/She/White/Black/Brown/Purple/Green ect..
Until they call Me/You and ask Me/You personaly What they should do, I Could Give a Fuck. (And No, Votes don't Count)
Bottomline, We will never control or have a say in what happens in this world unless we become one of them mummy's.
I know what's next from all The party groupies, Go out and Vote blah blah blah!!, Your Vote Count's ect.. (Rock the Vote)
"Who let The Dog's out", That was the Most racist shit i ever heard. "Bling Bling" who was that Clown That Did/said that?
These candidates are a fucken Joke, I wish we could Throw in The Ultimate Warrior & Jesse Ventura into the Mix to spice it up.
Hell, I'd register and vote For Sure.. "President Warrior," Shit He predicted The 911 attacks in one of his Coked out WWF rant's..
check The Archives fellas. Check what he wanted to Do to Hulk Hogan At WM6. (Anyway, back to the Bullshit)

Fuck That, it's a waste of time. I personaly don't give a shit who the Fucken president is/was/will be.
Just another pawn in a fucked up game which will be over sooner than later.

I'll just ride it out, Like I did thru all them other President's who keep Fucking it up worst than the last until there is nothing left.
It's all entertainment anyway, I go based on Joke material and who would be the best SNL skit, whenever an election comes along.

We Shall See, Remember The Weed Makes everything Clear.
Because this Cloudy Color/Race/Pussy Shit going on in the United states is far from over.
And this Election proves it. Deep Down inside We still hate Eachother, & Think women should be at Home Barefoot & Prego.

Danm This weed, Has me seeing Shit  ;D
My Political Rant.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 01:15:11 PM »
i dont think obama is THAT qualified, and i guarantee a black president within the next 20 years and obama is def knocking down doors for the future, with his campaign right now, young black children and adults are watching tv and are getting inspired, we just need the racist baby boomers to die off and a black president will not even be an odd thing

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 02:20:23 PM »
I don't see what it matters who wins this election. They won't shut up about how this is th most important election in US history. There are only three candidates that are different Paul, Kucinich, and Gravel. And if you add their percentages in the primaries it still doesn't give you a double digit percentage.

Can someone please explain how the contry will be any different at all if either McCain, Hillary, Obama, or Romney are in power next january? I've said it before. The US has had the same exact president since HW Bush won in '88 and that won't change after this election is over.

What's the point of a black man if he's exactly the same as the last three white men? So young black kids can think it's cool to be president. No matter who wins the US will still be in Iraq for most if not all of the next term, taxes will still go up, government will still get bigger.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »
^exactally

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 04:39:14 PM »
I don't see what it matters who wins this election. They won't shut up about how this is th most important election in US history. There are only three candidates that are different Paul, Kucinich, and Gravel. And if you add their percentages in the primaries it still doesn't give you a double digit percentage.

Can someone please explain how the contry will be any different at all if either McCain, Hillary, Obama, or Romney are in power next january? I've said it before. The US has had the same exact president since HW Bush won in '88 and that won't change after this election is over.

What's the point of a black man if he's exactly the same as the last three white men? So young black kids can think it's cool to be president. No matter who wins the US will still be in Iraq for most if not all of the next term, taxes will still go up, government will still get bigger.
Maybe u lack hope?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 04:48:02 PM »

Maybe u lack hope?

Or maybe Obama, Clinton, Romney, and McCain never discuss policy and instead focus on who is more liked, more experieced, or less of a flip flopper because all 4 of them have the exact same policy.

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2008, 05:33:49 PM »

Maybe u lack hope?

Hope? Or do you mean belief, as in blind faith?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 05:40:45 PM »

Maybe u lack hope?

Or maybe Obama, Clinton, Romney, and McCain never discuss policy and instead focus on who is more liked, more experieced, or less of a flip flopper because all 4 of them have the exact same policy.

Obama and Clinton have little differences, Romney and McCain have big differences but those are shrinking as McCain sold his soul to run for office. Between them, if Obama runs against McCain, that would offer large differences as Romney and Clinton would be almost a repeat of 2004 when they both seem simular.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 06:38:27 PM »

Maybe u lack hope?

Obama and Clinton have little differences, Romney and McCain have big differences but those are shrinking as McCain sold his soul to run for office. Between them, if Obama runs against McCain, that would offer large differences as Romney and Clinton would be almost a repeat of 2004 when they both seem simular.

I'm sure the debates will seem like McCain and Obama have differences. What I'm saying is their presidencies will end up being identical. What's the real difference? Obama wants to leave Iraq while McCain wants to send 1 million troops in. Neither will happen. What will happen is that there will still be troops in Iraq up until the end of either's first term.

The point is that no matter which of those 4 win the USA will be exactly the same for the next 4 years.