Author Topic: The Game Vs Yukmouth  (Read 184 times)

clap_bak

• Lil Geezy
The Game Vs Yukmouth
« on: January 26, 2008, 08:26:47 AM »
Who Is Reppin The Westcoast

im a b honest im a game fan but i want yall opinions

peterstannard

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Game Vs Yukmouth
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 08:29:28 AM »
Crooked I
Audiohosting.org: Hosting the music industry.

messi19

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 08:30:21 AM »
LOL..both! No hate but what kinda question is that? They both reppin the westcoast as hard as they can, just like Jay Rock, Bishop, Glasses and everybody else does. As long as you keep grindin, puttin in work and always throwin up the dubb, then u reppin it, period.

I think i know what u tryna say but u cant really say that a dude reps the west more than the other just because.

clap_bak

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 08:31:19 AM »
ha ha ha he has a league of his own crooked i gt to much talent tooooooooooo much talent

clap_bak

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 08:32:56 AM »
yeh i know what u mean messi me and a mate of mine was jus havin a convo he sayin game's wak and im like na and i think games better than yuk and we both jus havin a debate and he sed go on a real westcoast website and enter that in the forum so had 2 b done

Rickz187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 08:34:17 AM »
yuks been puttin it down since way back, games a new comer

yuk IS the west, he already eliminated game

messi19

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 08:36:57 AM »

see what i meant.

so thats why Game is still sellin millions, is rich and is way more popular? I luv Yuk, and u right Yuk been puttin in work but
how u gon say he eliminated the game, he did take Game on that beef they had BUT u cant say he eliminated dude when dude
is the rapper thats really puttin it down for the dubb right now

How is Yuk more west then Game? They both Westcoast cuz they from the westcoast and reppin it.

clap_bak

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 08:37:57 AM »
na na na im down with the game on this the face of L.A

Rickz187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 08:43:45 AM »

see what i meant.

so thats why Game is still sellin millions, is rich and is way more popular? I luv Yuk, and u right Yuk been puttin in work but
how u gon say he eliminated the game, he did take Game on that beef they had BUT u cant say he eliminated dude when dude

How is Yuk more west then Game? They both Westcoast cuz they from the westcoast and reppin it.

yeh so eliminateds an overstatement, most casual game fans probably wouldnt even have know about the yuk beef n dont know who yuk is, the west on a whole dont get no airplay but game got his big break with g unit thats why he sells, imo yuks bought the whole west together, dudes on the forefront, its that united ghettos biznizz, games just a hater

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 08:48:54 AM »
Whats the point? They both reppin the west very hard. I've always been a fan of Yukmouth. Even if you don't like his music its just like Crooked you gotta respect dude cause he's puttin in work and never givin up. Cant wait fro MDMP!!!

Rickz187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 08:55:57 AM »
Even if you don't like his music its just like Crooked you gotta respect dude cause he's puttin in work and never givin up. Cant wait fro MDMP!!!

fa sho, hey boy is SLAP!

messi19

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 12:43:49 PM »

see what i meant.

yeh so eliminateds an overstatement, most casual game fans probably wouldnt even have know about the yuk beef n dont know who yuk is, the west on a whole dont get no airplay but game got his big break with g unit thats why he sells, imo yuks bought the whole west together, dudes on the forefront, its that united ghettos biznizz, games just a hater

how is game a hater? u serious?